Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 07:17:15 AM »

Mondays suck...and this one especially. Heavy heart.
Heading to Denver through Chicago today, be well all.
Be safe, Dave.

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 07:21:19 AM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 07:37:40 AM »

Morning Tony and Travellin Dave, be safe in your travels Dave.

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 07:39:28 AM »

Seems to be no air conditioning in our office this morning, hot in here!  If not fixed soon guess we will all go home for the day.

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 07:47:00 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  And Chip, we all have the schitt enter our lives at some point, there's no avoiding it, but damn, dude, I don't know what to say.  We all feel for you, pray for you, and will be thinking of you in the coming days.

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 07:47:00 AM »

Seems to be no air conditioning in our office this morning, hot in here!  If not fixed soon guess we will all go home for the day.
Mondays are always hot and Fridays are always cold. That's just the way of office a/c.

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 07:48:14 AM »

Happy Monday, Mark.

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 07:51:47 AM »

Seems to be no air conditioning in our office this morning, hot in here!  If not fixed soon guess we will all go home for the day.
Mondays are always hot and Fridays are always cold. That's just the way of office a/c.
True but ours is not blowing any air at all meaning it is really hot.  good news is  state law requires the air be circulating or they have to close the building.

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 07:52:00 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »

Morning Tony and Travellin Dave, be safe in your travels Dave.
Looks like we're gonna get a little bit of a heatwave here this week. It's about 60° now but getting to 80s the next three days. Kinda unusual for mid October in these parts.

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 07:57:35 AM »

Morning Tony and Travellin Dave, be safe in your travels Dave.
Looks like we're gonna get a little bit of a heatwave here this week. It's about 60° now but getting to 80s the next three days. Kinda unusual for mid October in these parts.
Been unseasonably warm here for the last week, also.  Thanks, CO2 belchin' 1st world economies!

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 08:01:15 AM »

Morning Tony and Travellin Dave, be safe in your travels Dave.
Looks like we're gonna get a little bit of a heatwave here this week. It's about 60° now but getting to 80s the next three days. Kinda unusual for mid October in these parts.
Been unseasonably warm here for the last week, also.  Thanks, CO2 belchin' 1st world economies!
Canadian front moving in here around Thursday and high Friday is supposed to me around 75.

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 08:01:31 AM »

good morning Traveling Dave, Mark, and Tony.

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 08:02:16 AM »

Seems to be no air conditioning in our office this morning, hot in here!  If not fixed soon guess we will all go home for the day.
Mondays are always hot and Fridays are always cold. That's just the way of office a/c.
True but ours is not blowing any air at all meaning it is really hot.  good news is  state law requires the air be circulating or they have to close the building.
Cleared to evacuate the  building and go home.  But the traffic is so bad at this time of the morning that might not be all so good either.

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2016, 08:03:02 AM »

Morning Tony and Travellin Dave, be safe in your travels Dave.
Looks like we're gonna get a little bit of a heatwave here this week. It's about 60° now but getting to 80s the next three days. Kinda unusual for mid October in these parts.
Been unseasonably warm here for the last week, also.  Thanks, CO2 belchin' 1st world economies!
could be the political pollution from Hillary and Donny.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18