Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 05:57:45 AM »

Guess I better prepare to commute.  BBL

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 06:19:36 AM »

50° in the front porch, brrrrr.
AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
good morning guys.

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 06:23:21 AM »

It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2016, 06:26:25 AM »

It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 06:32:53 AM »

It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 06:39:27 AM »

It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.
Best move you ever made

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 06:43:54 AM »

Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 06:44:37 AM »

It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.
Best move you ever made
absolutely.
morning Scott.

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2016, 06:48:20 AM »

Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 07:11:23 AM »

feels funny sitting on the porch smoking a cigar and drinking coffee while watching all the 'young professionals' and students head off to work. quite the neighborhood here.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 07:26:59 AM »

Morning Dean and Fish

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 07:27:16 AM »

Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 07:28:28 AM »

Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 07:29:28 AM »

It seems the AC is not working in this building today so this hopefully may be Friday for me, if no AC system circulating the air then the building must be evacuated by law.

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 07:30:06 AM »

Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
Good plan, I am headed to the patio to smoke cigars and relax.  Oops, got to mow the grass along the way though.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19