Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2016, 03:33:15 PM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ??? ??
I think you're starting to come around.. A few more puffs and you might have it!
Aaron?
Well hello sir!
Aaron Bob!  How the fuck are you?
I am outstanding! How are you these days? I went back to the first couple of days here to read up on the rules.. Fuck yeah!
what's brought you back to smokey end of the woods?
Built a new house, finally got settled in and am running dangerously low on cigars.. So, I thought of you old bastards and thought I'd stop by.. I had been lurking when a Jam was going on but saw this place and thought I'd check it out

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2016, 03:51:07 PM »

Some fancy Gurkha's from Joe for Flip today.
Now, you made me go check them out, never heard of that blend before,
it is aged 15 years like the cellar reserve, looks to be a Dominican puro.  Now you have me thinking
do I want these....   Good morning boys and Cigar Festers....  8)
Thought it might appeal to you.  Not bad to try 10 @ 3.50 ea.
I found them over at the devil, bid $1 for a five pack, will go to $17
don't want 10 if I don't like them...

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2016, 03:56:15 PM »

Afternoon Flip and the Mayor.
Good afternoon, TXDave. Heading to the CF Event now.
Charlie with you?

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2016, 03:57:00 PM »

Afternoon fella's.  Good to be back in the US of Commie A.
Afternoon International Dave.

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2016, 03:57:34 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2016, 03:58:23 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.
Celebrate with a beer and a cigar!

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2016, 04:00:05 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.
Celebrate with a beer and a cigar!
Already did some beer celrbrating at lunch and going to continue it with a cigar added very soon.

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2016, 04:17:00 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.
Celebrate with a beer and a cigar!
Already did some beer celrbrating at lunch and going to continue it with a cigar added very soon.
I like a man with a plan...

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »

going to bug out soon myself...

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2016, 04:37:17 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.
Celebrate with a beer and a cigar!
Already did some beer celrbrating at lunch and going to continue it with a cigar added very soon.
I like a man with a plan...
Plan fully implemented, Tatuaje Brown Especiales (Lancero) lit with an LA 31 brew open. :)

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2016, 04:37:47 PM »

going to bug out soon myself...
Good idea, have a great weekend Flip!
Logged

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2016, 04:50:49 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.
Celebrate with a beer and a cigar!
Already did some beer celrbrating at lunch and going to continue it with a cigar added very soon.
I like a man with a plan...
Plan fully implemented, Tatuaje Brown Especiales (Lancero) lit with an LA 31 brew open. :)
Rub it in why don't ya.....

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2016, 04:58:09 PM »

And I am back fro Mexico aka Laredo, TX.
Celebrate with a beer and a cigar!
Already did some beer celrbrating at lunch and going to continue it with a cigar added very soon.
I like a man with a plan...
Plan fully implemented, Tatuaje Brown Especiales (Lancero) lit with an LA 31 brew open. :)
Rub it in why don't ya.....
;D

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2016, 05:07:02 PM »

There is an excellent deal on New Worlds hidden amongst the crap on the Page.

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2016, 05:11:51 PM »

Settling in with a Room 101 Payback Connie that Fish talked me into trying with a Terrapin WnB.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6