Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
2/24/2016
« on: February 24, 2016, 12:00:38 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
good morning Dave.

Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Read back yesterday to see the latest chapter in your continuing saga. Sorry about the rough road you're on right now, hope it clears up for you real quick.

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.
Hitting the links today not looking good for me, either. Morning, Dean.

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.
Hitting the links today not looking good for me, either. Morning, Dean.
just starting to spit rain now Dave, coming in offshore a few miles away from me.

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.
Hitting the links today not looking good for me, either. Morning, Dean.
Can't say I can do that either. Morning drive by. Cigar and bed time soon.

@LTG - you try out your new #1 wood yet?

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.
Hitting the links today not looking good for me, either. Morning, Dean.
Can't say I can do that either. Morning drive by. Cigar and bed time soon.
I am sooooo glad I don't work those hours anymore!
and glad I'm retired.

@LTG - you try out your new #1 wood yet?
Lol, not yet. Though, my parents new housing development has a driving range in it, so I'm hoping one of these days when I go out there, it'll be nice and I'll be able to give it a whirl. And then, maybe try it out on the course at some point.

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.
Hitting the links today not looking good for me, either. Morning, Dean.
Can't say I can do that either. Morning drive by. Cigar and bed time soon.
I am sooooo glad I don't work those hours anymore!
and glad I'm retired.
It's not forever but feels like it. I'm learning "in God"s Time" so I'm told.

@LTG - you try out your new #1 wood yet?
Lol, not yet. Though, my parents new housing development has a driving range in it, so I'm hoping one of these days when I go out there, it'll be nice and I'll be able to give it a whirl. And then, maybe try it out on the course at some point.
maybe you ought to look into setting up your business meetings on the golf course once in awhile.

good morning Chip and Dave. thunderstorms on their way and tornado warnings out. winds gusting pretty good.
doesn't look like we'll be golfing today.
just finished a Cusano 18 robusto, looking for cigar #2 before the storm hits, probably an Oliva G torp.
Hitting the links today not looking good for me, either. Morning, Dean.
Can't say I can do that either. Morning drive by. Cigar and bed time soon.
I am sooooo glad I don't work those hours anymore!
and glad I'm retired.
It's not forever but feels like it. I'm learning "in God"s Time" so I'm told.
and just for today.

@LTG - you try out your new #1 wood yet?
Lol, not yet. Though, my parents new housing development has a driving range in it, so I'm hoping one of these days when I go out there, it'll be nice and I'll be able to give it a whirl. And then, maybe try it out on the course at some point.
maybe you ought to look into setting up your business meetings on the golf course once in awhile.
If I was important enough to have business meetings, I definitely would.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9