Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Tony Bennett
i haven't heard them, but I know Lady Gaga recorded a CD with Tony Bennett singing old standards.  She looked and sang beautifully ... She has to stay on the side of light and not darkness ... something twisted and bizarre when she's coming from that perspective ... to repeat from last night -
"d-fence won the game. Cam got snuffed. Began with a La Perla 1515 (good), Garziila Sasquatch was done by the half, buzzing with the Nirvana by the end with scotch throughout. Really thought Carolina would have done better. Hats off to the Broncs defense."  I was expecting the Sasquatch would be difficult to smoke, but it really wasn't ... I punched the end and it was easy to smoke, actually an enjoyable flavor.  I was hesitant to bring it out for the Super Bowl, thinking it might last more than the whole game ... it actually was about finished after the half.  I'd smoke one again.  Likewise the La Perla Habana 1515 was enjoyable, easy to smoke. By the time I had the Nirvana, either I'd had too much scotch or the accumulation of nicotine was affecting me ... and couldn't really enjoy that smoke.
Speaking of Sasquatch ... are there any hunters or woodsmen on the banter who've had personal sightings of the Big guy or know someone credible who has?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Filled with Tat Blacks?  I've never had one, but believe the reviews of you guys who have had them.

Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Tony Bennett
i haven't heard them, but I know Lady Gaga recorded a CD with Tony Bennett singing old standards.  She looked and sang beautifully ... She has to stay on the side of light and not darkness ... something twisted and bizarre when she's coming from that perspective ... to repeat from last night -
"d-fence won the game. Cam got snuffed. Began with a 1515 (good), Garziila Sasquatch was done by the half, buzzing with the Nirvana by the end with scotch throughout. Really thought Carolina would have done better. Hats off to the Broncs defense."  I was expecting the Sasquatch would be difficult to smoke, but it really wasn't ... I punched the end and it was easy to smoke and actually and enjoyable flavor.  I was hesitant to bring it out for the Super Bowl, thinking it might last more than the whole game ... it actually was about finished after the half.  I'd smoke one again.  Likewise the La Perla Habana 1515 was enjoyable, easy to smoke. By the time I had the Nirvana, either I'd had too much scotch or the accumulation of nicotine was affecting me ... and couldn't really enjoy that smoke.
Speaking of Sasquatch ... are there any hunters or woodsmen on the banter who've had personal sightings of the Big guy or know someone credible who has?
No but where I am from in NW Louisiana is only about 60 miles from Fouke, AR where there have been numerous sightings of Big Foot over the years.

http://foukemonster.net

No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Filled with Tat Blacks?  I've never had one, but believe the reviews of you guys who have had them.
Are you kidding, no just the empty jars at those prices.

Blacks are very good, perhaps the best of the Tats, IMHO
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Filled with Tat Blacks?  I've never had one, but believe the reviews of you guys who have had them.
Are you kidding, no just the empty jars at those prices.

Blacks are very good, perhaps the best of the Tats, IMHO
Yes, TR, I was kidding.  However, how much for the jar, two Tat blacks (since I've never had one) and shipping?  Thanks for the BF info.
I became interested in the subject when the news reported two sightings within 50-60 miles of here.  Curious, I started doing a little investigating ...
I was surprised to see how many reports there were within a 200 mile radius of DC (VA, MD, WV, PA, DE, NJ).  It was a big joke growing up,
seeing the stories on the covers of tabloids by the cash register line.  But I was surprised at the variety of folks who've had sightings, most impressive
were those of military, Law enforcement (who are trained observers & reporters of info), but especially hunters and fishermen who know the woods, wildlife,
what they look like and sound like. A friend has introduced me to an older man in WV, who is used by LE, and Rangers to track unusual wildlife, especially big cats.  Over the years, in conversation with LEOs and military, their encounters with BF or reports and investigations have come up, so he's become interested and active.

I really only have one jar and was going to throw it away but you are welcome to it, still in the box.

[...]

Good luck finding her. I've shaved her down and married her. The mustache is starting to come in thick again.

Sent you a PM Sly

[...]

LMFAO

[...]

LMAO!  Have you tried dunking her in a bathtub of Nair or maybe a power washer full of Nair?

[...]

CB gonna clean that woman up good!

[...]

The shaving could provide more opportunities for some hanky panky though.

This is not a banter lull. Everyone has been thoroughly grossed out and closed their accounts.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]