Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Chilly 52 and clear skies here this morning sunny and 72 for the afternoon.  Nice after 4 days of cloudy damp weather.

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Happy hump day.
Rainy day hump day down here.
Calling for rain here later today as well. Serves us right, it got up to 69 yesterday. Warmest November for us so far in over 50 years.
I got the nice weather today high of 62, rain and wind late tonight. All downhill from there.
Indeed, first snow forecasted for this weekend. But we almost made it to Thanksgiving without snow, so I won't complain too much.

Police raided an apartment and been Shooting it up in gun-free France this morning but good guys seem to be winning this one.  One female terrorist did the world a favor and blew herself up.  Seems to have ended for the time being.

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Happy hump day.
Rainy day hump day down here.
Calling for rain here later today as well. Serves us right, it got up to 69 yesterday. Warmest November for us so far in over 50 years.
I got the nice weather today high of 62, rain and wind late tonight. All downhill from there.
Indeed, first snow forecasted for this weekend. But we almost made it to Thanksgiving without snow, so I won't complain too much.
I agree with that....

Good morning Texas Dave.

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Happy hump day.
Rainy day hump day down here.
Calling for rain here later today as well. Serves us right, it got up to 69 yesterday. Warmest November for us so far in over 50 years.

I got the nice weather today high of 62, rain and wind late tonight. All downhill from there.
Indeed, first snow forecasted for this weekend. But we almost made it to Thanksgiving without snow, so I won't complain too much.
Thought we were going to make Thanksgiving above the mid 40's but now forecasting the upper 30's this weekend but warming back up for Thanksgiving.  More rain most of next week but 72 degrees on Thanksgiving.

My work e-mail started blocking tobacco related e-mails. Can someone post the CI alphabet deals, etc.... and thank you

My work e-mail started blocking tobacco related e-mails. Can someone post the CI alphabet deals, etc.... and thank you
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Native and Rick.

Workaference later today, but at least we get lunch. Place looks and sounds amazing.

http://crookedriverq.com/

My work e-mail started blocking tobacco related e-mails. Can someone post the CI alphabet deals, etc.... and thank you
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
Thanks Dave, nice looking BBQ place there.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Workaference later today, but at least we get lunch. Place looks and sounds amazing.

http://crookedriverq.com/
Besr we ever get here is Old jambalaya they cook at Christmas every year, styrofoam plates packaged hours after it was made and it's always cold. Congrats on the good food today.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.

Morning Chip, Rick, Dave and Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18