CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 6/14/2015  (Read 8976 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/14/2015
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2015, 02:00:46 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2015, 02:05:11 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
I can't deny that!   Not much I can do about it though, only one option and I am not quite ready for that yet.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »

Some of us are a lot closer to retirement,
than you Tony...  hello All.
Nota bene:  Do not use fresh mozzeralla in a Stromboli.  too damn wet.  ???

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »

I can't deny that!   Not much I can do about it though, only one option and I am not quite ready for that yet.
You really take the fun out of teasing you.  Sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »

I could have told you that.  You need to buy some shredded  low moisture mozz.  Or cut it up and let it dry out for a few hours.  You're better off with the prior.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »

Well GFY ya young punk.   There, feel better now? ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2015, 02:49:06 PM »

Yeah, just think before long you will double the Deans and Dads!👍

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »

Well GFY ya young punk.   There, feel better now? ;)
Much much better.  Put a smile on my face.  Anyhoo, heading out to the graduation party so I'll talk to yuz later.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2015, 04:36:54 PM »

good afternoon guys. gym and kayaking done. re-arranged/moved spare bedroom and den so my daughter will have A/C when she comes Saturday. suppose to be in the 90's all that week and though we may be out exploring, the trailer stays hot into the night. got the trailer pretty much clean and bug free for now. watching the rain delayed race now and smoking an Oliva G maduro toro.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2015, 05:27:01 PM »

It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2015, 07:45:04 PM »

It only gets worse!
Sure as hell does!
I'm going tomorrow. Any message for the TSA? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2015, 07:49:43 PM »

It only gets worse!
Sure as hell does!
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2015, 07:51:17 PM »

It only gets worse!
Sure as hell does!
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.
They don't do that as much anymore.  They're content with looking at your naked picture and playing with their own balls in the other room. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »

It only gets worse!
Sure as hell does!
They don't do that as much anymore.  They're content with looking at your naked picture and playing with their own balls in the other room.
Takes the fun out of flying! LOL, commercial air travel sux to the max anymore and it is the transportation of last resort for me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »

There have been some good cigars between the turds Jamming today but the turds make it so slow nobody is watching.  Had some La Historia's while ago that laste about 40 minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6