Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2015, 02:00:46 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2015, 02:05:11 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
I can't deny that!   Not much I can do about it though, only one option and I am not quite ready for that yet.

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
Some of us are a lot closer to retirement,
than you Tony...  hello All.
Nota bene:  Do not use fresh mozzeralla in a Stromboli.  too damn wet.  ???

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
I can't deny that!   Not much I can do about it though, only one option and I am not quite ready for that yet.
You really take the fun out of teasing you.  Sheesh.

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
Some of us are a lot closer to retirement,
than you Tony...  hello All.
Nota bene:  Do not use fresh mozzeralla in a Stromboli.  too damn wet.  ???
I could have told you that.  You need to buy some shredded  low moisture mozz.  Or cut it up and let it dry out for a few hours.  You're better off with the prior.

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
I can't deny that!   Not much I can do about it though, only one option and I am not quite ready for that yet.
You really take the fun out of teasing you.  Sheesh.
Well GFY ya young punk.   There, feel better now? ;)

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2015, 02:49:06 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
Some of us are a lot closer to retirement,
than you Tony...  hello All.
Nota bene:  Do not use fresh mozzeralla in a Stromboli.  too damn wet.  ???
Yeah, just think before long you will double the Deans and Dads!👍

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!
Wow, you're really old!  ;)
I can't deny that!   Not much I can do about it though, only one option and I am not quite ready for that yet.
You really take the fun out of teasing you.  Sheesh.
Well GFY ya young punk.   There, feel better now? ;)
Much much better.  Put a smile on my face.  Anyhoo, heading out to the graduation party so I'll talk to yuz later.

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2015, 04:36:54 PM »

good afternoon guys. gym and kayaking done. re-arranged/moved spare bedroom and den so my daughter will have A/C when she comes Saturday. suppose to be in the 90's all that week and though we may be out exploring, the trailer stays hot into the night. got the trailer pretty much clean and bug free for now. watching the rain delayed race now and smoking an Oliva G maduro toro.

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2015, 05:27:01 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2015, 07:45:04 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!
I'm going tomorrow. Any message for the TSA?

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2015, 07:49:43 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!
I'm going tomorrow. Any message for the TSA?
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2015, 07:51:17 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!
I'm going tomorrow. Any message for the TSA?
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.
They don't do that as much anymore.  They're content with looking at your naked picture and playing with their own balls in the other room.

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!
I'm going tomorrow. Any message for the TSA?
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.
They don't do that as much anymore.  They're content with looking at your naked picture and playing with their own balls in the other room.
Takes the fun out of flying! LOL, commercial air travel sux to the max anymore and it is the transportation of last resort for me.

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »

There have been some good cigars between the turds Jamming today but the turds make it so slow nobody is watching.  Had some La Historia's while ago that laste about 40 minutes.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6