Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2015, 11:07:40 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2015, 11:17:48 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.
Morning Bean, yeah it is wet had about 1-1/4" over here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2015
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2015, 11:47:12 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.
Morning Bean, yeah it is wet had about 1-1/4" over here.
Your area sure has caught up on their water this year pretty quick, 6 months ago or less they were talking about trucking water in because of the shortage.

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2015, 11:49:10 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.
Morning Bean, yeah it is wet had about 1-1/4" over here.
Your area sure has caught up on their water this year pretty quick, 6 months ago or less they were talking about trucking water in because of the shortage.
Morning Chip.  The countryside is nice and green.  Even gave us a resurrected late wildflower season of sorts.  We need more rain NW of the Austin area, though, to fill up the reservoirs.

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2015, 11:52:19 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.
Morning Bean, yeah it is wet had about 1-1/4" over here.
Your area sure has caught up on their water this year pretty quick, 6 months ago or less they were talking about trucking water in because of the shortage.
We are pretty good now but really need more, just not all at one time.  But that is the nature of rain here none or flood.

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2015, 11:52:27 AM »

Heading out to church and then to office.  BBL--maybe.

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2015, 11:53:35 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.
Morning Bean, yeah it is wet had about 1-1/4" over here.
Your area sure has caught up on their water this year pretty quick, 6 months ago or less they were talking about trucking water in because of the shortage.
Morning Chip.  The countryside is nice and green.  Even gave us a resurrected late wildflower season of sorts.  We need more rain NW of the Austin area, though, to fill up the reservoirs.
Yeah the biggest lake in the chain, Lake Buchanon, is still very low.

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2015, 11:53:51 AM »

Heading out to church and then to office.  BBL--maybe.
Later Bean.

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2015, 11:54:30 AM »

Heading out to walk the dogs, BBL

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2015, 12:52:13 PM »

Morning Dave and Tony.  Guess there's a schitload of wet bikers in Austin this morning.  Kinda like wet dogs except not cute and worse smelling.
Hiya Bean.  My in-laws stayed over so I had to go make some chocolate chip waffles.  Getting ready for the next event due to start in a couple of hours but need to get ready.

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2015, 12:54:03 PM »

Heading out to church and then to office.  BBL--maybe.
Bye-ya Bean.

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2015, 12:56:43 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 01:12:51 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
Don't it hurt!  I know all about what you are talking about, the flower girl in my wedding is a niece and she just turned 45!

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2015, 01:15:03 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2015, 01:22:48 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6