Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2015, 05:56:21 PM »

PTL I am not sitting in a children's dance recital ;)

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2015, 06:27:22 PM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Well, you are a curmudgeon, but missing preschool graduation will not traumatize anyone. Three hour dance recital ya gotta do however.
Honest to God I think I would die right there in the seat if I had to do that, unless I just died dreading going.  That would be enough to get me to visit Colorado first.
One of the many joys of having daughters.
that was last Saturday for me, this weekend is not much on tap, hello boys..
dance recital, no preschool graduation, but i will have college visits to contend with this year...

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2015, 06:32:59 PM »

had to edit that post three time, you would think I learned how this worked by now,
got to go downstairs and turn pizza dough into stromboli...  ::)
got too much salami, provolone & fresh mozzarella.   :D

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2015, 06:37:39 PM »

had to edit that post three time, you would think I learned how this worked by now,
got to go downstairs and turn pizza dough into stromboli...  ::)
got too much salami, provolone & fresh mozzarella.   :D
Do you do home delivery?

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »

had to edit that post three time, you would think I learned how this worked by now,
got to go downstairs and turn pizza dough into stromboli...  ::)
got too much salami, provolone & fresh mozzarella.   :D
Do you do home delivery?
only in my zipcode...

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2015, 06:38:33 PM »

[...]
College visits are fun, lots for everyone to look forward too and exciting.  Also you can check out the campus snatch along the way. ;D

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2015, 06:39:28 PM »

had to edit that post three time, you would think I learned how this worked by now,
got to go downstairs and turn pizza dough into stromboli...  ::)
got too much salami, provolone & fresh mozzarella.   :D
Do you do home delivery?
only in my zipcode...
Don't guess TX is in your zip code?

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2015, 06:40:21 PM »

Boiling some fresh head on XX Large Gulf Shrimp here.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 6/13/2015
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2015, 10:14:36 PM »

Boiling some fresh head on XX Large Gulf Shrimp here.
Texas Headless Shrimp?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]