CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 6/13/2015  (Read 10246 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/13/2015
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2015, 09:04:55 AM »

Soccer, baseball and 3+ hour dance recital in store for me today.
How many costumes did you have to buy for the recital?
And God knows what size costumes do you wear?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »

Soccer, baseball and 3+ hour dance recital in store for me today.
How many costumes did you have to buy for the recital?
Great question.  I believe 1 daughter has 2 and the other 3.  So that's about $200 worth.  Sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2015, 09:15:40 AM »

Oh me too.  You should have seen the Stink eye I received when I said I wasn't gonna take the day off.  Father of the Year nominee, for sure.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2015, 09:18:42 AM »

Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2015, 09:31:26 AM »

Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Well, you are a curmudgeon, but missing preschool graduation will not traumatize anyone. Three hour dance recital ya gotta do however.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2015, 09:33:58 AM »

Mine went to my High School graduation but I graduated from college two times and did not even go to those myself, just mail me a diploma that is all I did this for.  Son did the same but we all did go to Law School graduation, even his in laws went to that one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »

Well, you are a curmudgeon, but missing preschool graduation will not traumatize anyone. Three hour dance recital ya gotta do however.
Honest to God I think I would die right there in the seat if I had to do that, unless I just died dreading going.  That would be enough to get me to visit Colorado first.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2015, 09:44:40 AM »

Honest to God I think I would die right there in the seat if I had to do that, unless I just died dreading going.  That would be enough to get me to visit Colorado first.
One of the many joys of having daughters.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2015, 09:46:01 AM »

One of the many joys of having daughters.
...very happy I only have one!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2015, 09:46:53 AM »

Mine went to my High School graduation but I graduated from college two times and did not even go to those myself, just mail me a diploma that is all I did this for.  Son did the same but we all did go to Law School graduation, even his in laws went to that one.
I go wherever they tell me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2015, 09:48:42 AM »

I go wherever they tell me.
I have never been too good at that!!!!!!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2015, 09:50:10 AM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2015, 09:55:25 AM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
You too, Dave.  Enjoy them shrimp.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5