Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2015, 09:04:55 AM »

Soccer, baseball and 3+ hour dance recital in store for me today.
How many costumes did you have to buy for the recital?
And God knows what size costumes do you wear?

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »

Soccer, baseball and 3+ hour dance recital in store for me today.
How many costumes did you have to buy for the recital?
Great question.  I believe 1 daughter has 2 and the other 3.  So that's about $200 worth.  Sheesh.

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2015, 09:15:40 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Oh me too.  You should have seen the Stink eye I received when I said I wasn't gonna take the day off.  Father of the Year nominee, for sure.

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2015, 09:18:42 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2015, 09:31:26 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Well, you are a curmudgeon, but missing preschool graduation will not traumatize anyone. Three hour dance recital ya gotta do however.

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2015, 09:33:58 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Mine went to my High School graduation but I graduated from college two times and did not even go to those myself, just mail me a diploma that is all I did this for.  Son did the same but we all did go to Law School graduation, even his in laws went to that one.

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Well, you are a curmudgeon, but missing preschool graduation will not traumatize anyone. Three hour dance recital ya gotta do however.
Honest to God I think I would die right there in the seat if I had to do that, unless I just died dreading going.  That would be enough to get me to visit Colorado first.

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2015, 09:44:40 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Well, you are a curmudgeon, but missing preschool graduation will not traumatize anyone. Three hour dance recital ya gotta do however.
Honest to God I think I would die right there in the seat if I had to do that, unless I just died dreading going.  That would be enough to get me to visit Colorado first.
One of the many joys of having daughters.

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2015, 09:46:01 AM »

[...]
...very happy I only have one!

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2015, 09:46:53 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Mine went to my High School graduation but I graduated from college two times and did not even go to those myself, just mail me a diploma that is all I did this for.  Son did the same but we all did go to Law School graduation, even his in laws went to that one.
I go wherever they tell me.

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2015, 09:48:42 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...
Add elementary and Middle schools for me.
Completely agree.  Then I'm told that I'm a curmudgeon and that I will regret missing out on these events.  If my dad hadn't already been retired, I'm sure he would have missed my college graduation.
Mine went to my High School graduation but I graduated from college two times and did not even go to those myself, just mail me a diploma that is all I did this for.  Son did the same but we all did go to Law School graduation, even his in laws went to that one.
I go wherever they tell me.
I have never been too good at that!!!!!!!!

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2015, 09:50:10 AM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2015, 09:55:25 AM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
You too, Dave.  Enjoy them shrimp.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5