Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
That's not cool.
Buh-zing.

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
That's not cool.
Buh-zing.
C'mon, you laughed.

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
That's not cool.
Buh-zing.
C'mon, you laughed.
I hate to disappoint, but I did not.

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.
But I guess I'll count that as at least a partial win.

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.
But I guess I'll count that as at least a partial win.
Is your refrigerator running??

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.
But I guess I'll count that as at least a partial win.
Is your refrigerator running??
Oh no you don't...

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.
You diagnosed it. Condenser could not remove the heat and your compressor was probably off on internal overload so it was still working but not keeping up. Give her a good cleaning around the back and remove the bottom cover and vac it good then call me in a couple years

Ahh shucks I broke the banter

Ahh shucks I broke the banter
Don't take it personally.

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.
You diagnosed it. Condenser could not remove the heat and your compressor was probably off on internal overload so it was still working but not keeping up. Give her a good cleaning around the back and remove the bottom cover and vac it good then call me in a couple years
Cleaning the back was the first thing I did. When that didn't work, I left it unplugged for a bit, then plugged it back in. Kicked on shortly after that.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]