CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2/8/2023  (Read 1404 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/8/2023
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2023, 02:57:15 PM »

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
That's not cool.
Buh-zing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2023, 03:08:32 PM »

What I am concerned about, however, is that our relatively new fridge has stopped cooling things. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
That's not cool.
Buh-zing.
C'mon, you laughed.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2023, 03:17:59 PM »

That's not cool.
Buh-zing.
C'mon, you laughed.
I hate to disappoint, but I did not.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2023, 03:43:35 PM »

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2023, 03:43:50 PM »

Seems to be running again. We had this problem a year or 2 ago with this thing. The sides and back on the inside are supposed to be kept clear, and when they aren't, it can overheat and shut down. Did the same thing I did last time, moved things away from the walls and left it unplugged for a while, and it is now running again. Not sure what might need to be thrown out, however, cause we don't know how long it was actually off.
But I guess I'll count that as at least a partial win.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2023, 03:55:41 PM »

Is your refrigerator running??

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2023, 04:01:15 PM »

Is your refrigerator running??
Oh no you don't...

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2023, 05:52:02 PM »

You diagnosed it. Condenser could not remove the heat and your compressor was probably off on internal overload so it was still working but not keeping up. Give her a good cleaning around the back and remove the bottom cover and vac it good then call me in a couple years

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2023, 07:23:42 PM »

Ahh shucks I broke the banter

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2023, 07:25:52 PM »

Ahh shucks I broke the banter
Don't take it personally.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2023, 07:32:08 PM »

You diagnosed it. Condenser could not remove the heat and your compressor was probably off on internal overload so it was still working but not keeping up. Give her a good cleaning around the back and remove the bottom cover and vac it good then call me in a couple years
Cleaning the back was the first thing I did. When that didn't work, I left it unplugged for a bit, then plugged it back in. Kicked on shortly after that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]