Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/10/2015
« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »

Counchsucker!  Didn't know you needed a special brush just to groom your badger.

CB-----It's "Conch".  No "U".

« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2015, 04:04:05 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for a few days, so figured I'd better get in a Tuesday GFY's.
Where you heading?
Memphis then Little Rock.  Won't be going to Havana Mix, though.   :(
Travelin' Bean.  The Marky Mark Roadshow.
Hopefully he keeps his clothes on more than Marky Mark did
Bean sans clothes is an image I can do without that's for sure.
Fortunately, I've never seen bean, so there's no image.
You've seen George Clooney?  Close enough.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/10/2015
« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2015, 04:06:17 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.

Sure can be. Accessories are a plenty as well. You going spot or laser after the night sites?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/10/2015
« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2015, 04:08:49 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for a few days, so figured I'd better get in a Tuesday GFY's.
Where you heading?
Memphis then Little Rock.  Won't be going to Havana Mix, though.   :(
Travelin' Bean.  The Marky Mark Roadshow.
Hopefully he keeps his clothes on more than Marky Mark did
Bean sans clothes is an image I can do without that's for sure.
Fortunately, I've never seen bean, so there's no image.
You've seen George Clooney?  Close enough.

"Everett, is that you?"

« Reply #289 on: March 10, 2015, 04:18:14 PM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.
Yes, thank you.
And you ran out?  Since your trip to Italy?  Jayzus, that stuff lasts forever...you shaving 3 times a day or what?
I'm Italian, which means I have to shave thrice a day.  Plus I would say I did pretty well considering it wasn't a new can and I've been back from Italy since July.
Can...you mean it was the aerosol foam?  That explains it.  Aerosol foams make for lousy shaves and they run out quickly.  Use the sapone and a badger brush like a real man and the stuff lasts for a year, maybe more.
I use the brush & mug bit, but a five blade razor( refills were on sale for $3.99 a five pack, bought six and the 2 new razors (one for the basement, one for the 2nd floor) just got a new badger brush on amazon 12.99.
I use a Parker safety razor with Personna blades. The blades cost about $13/100. I change the blade every week.

Yeah but does the Parker/Personna combo give you an ultra glide strip and contour to your face?

« Reply #290 on: March 10, 2015, 04:24:00 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for a few days, so figured I'd better get in a Tuesday GFY's.
Where you heading?
Memphis then Little Rock.  Won't be going to Havana Mix, though.   :(
Travelin' Bean.  The Marky Mark Roadshow.
Hopefully he keeps his clothes on more than Marky Mark did
Bean sans clothes is an image I can do without that's for sure.
Fortunately, I've never seen bean, so there's no image.
You've seen George Clooney?  Close enough.

"Everett, is that you?"
Best Clooney movie by far.

« Reply #291 on: March 10, 2015, 04:25:22 PM »

Guess I'd better get on this plane.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #292 on: March 10, 2015, 04:31:55 PM »

back from shopping. new can opener, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, bathroom mirror.
8-5-8 maduro robusto going.

« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2015, 04:32:50 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.

Sure can be. Accessories are a plenty as well. You going spot or laser after the night sites?
I dunno. Night sights definitely. I've been ambivalent about lasers and dots. They don't exactly go well with carry pistols, and everything I do is focused on that. The cost of lasers and dot sights are nearly the cost of another gun, and I always seem to err on the side of buying another gun. So...we'll see.

« Reply #294 on: March 10, 2015, 04:33:11 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for a few days, so figured I'd better get in a Tuesday GFY's.
Where you heading?
Memphis then Little Rock.  Won't be going to Havana Mix, though.   :(
Travelin' Bean.  The Marky Mark Roadshow.
Hopefully he keeps his clothes on more than Marky Mark did
Bean sans clothes is an image I can do without that's for sure.
Fortunately, I've never seen bean, so there's no image.
You've seen George Clooney?  Close enough.

"Everett, is that you?"
Damn! We're in a tight spot!

« Reply #295 on: March 10, 2015, 04:36:00 PM »

[...]

Nope. With properly applied Proraso the glide strip is unnecessary. As for conforming to the contours of the face, that's called "skill."

« Reply #296 on: March 10, 2015, 04:48:01 PM »

Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks for Max Unger and a first-round pick. Didn't see that one coming.

« Reply #297 on: March 10, 2015, 05:06:10 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.
Just choot 'em!
The badgers?
Nope the Glock.  Or you could choot da badgers wif yo Glock.

« Reply #298 on: March 10, 2015, 05:11:04 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.
Just choot 'em!
The badgers?
Nope the Glock.  Or you could choot da badgers wif yo Glock.
Indeed.

It is shameful, though, that I've had the gun almost a week and haven't sent any lead downrange.  Too many things going on past two weeks.  It was tough enough to get the time to buy the gun.  Hopefully get out to burn some rounds on Saturday morning.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/10/2015
« Reply #299 on: March 10, 2015, 05:12:10 PM »

Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks for Max Unger and a first-round pick. Didn't see that one coming.

And the Dolphins signed Ndamukong Suh for $114 million for 6 years.  Stephen Ross might be the richest of the NFL owners, but he is absolutely, postively, the least knowledgeable when it comes to football personnel, be it players or coaches.  The Fins still won't make the play-offs.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23