« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2015, 03:06:39 PM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.
Yes, thank you.
And you ran out?  Since your trip to Italy?  Jayzus, that stuff lasts forever...you shaving 3 times a day or what?
I'm Italian, which means I have to shave thrice a day.  Plus I would say I did pretty well considering it wasn't a new can and I've been back from Italy since July.
Can...you mean it was the aerosol foam?  That explains it.  Aerosol foams make for lousy shaves and they run out quickly.  Use the sapone and a badger brush like a real man and the stuff lasts for a year, maybe more.

It was an aerosol can.  I will pick up the brush and sapone sooner than later.  I've been growing it out to help keep me warm.  (TWSS).
Aerosol shave creams suck.  They are a commie plot to make you pay more for less.  Proraso aerosol may suck less, but they all suck.  Yes, they're quick...squirt in on your hand, rub it on your face (wait for it, wait for it...).

Aerosol foams and cartridge razors are a commie plot to get otherwise sensible, masculine men to pay as much for shaving supplies as women invest in makeup for no reason than to save 2-3 minutes of work with a brush in the morning.  And two generations of men just assume that shaving is supposed to be painful.

It's the damned commies, I tell ya.
I do shaving soap, out of a mug, with a straight razor. Only way to go, IMFO.
Still working up to a straight. Got the razor, now working on getting the blade up to snuff.

« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »

Ok, gonna see if I can find a quick lunch.  Don't hog up all the good jam deals.
Have a cream cheese taquito - 3/$3
You guys are using the hot dog rollers for taquitos!  Que malo!
It's a damned 7-11. What did you expect...Gordon Ramsey?

« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2015, 03:13:43 PM »

[...]
I use the brush & mug bit, but a five blade razor( refills were on sale for $3.99 a five pack, bought six and the 2 new razors (one for the basement, one for the 2nd floor) just got a new badger brush on amazon 12.99.
I use a Parker safety razor with Personna blades. The blades cost about $13/100. I change the blade every week.

« Reply #273 on: March 10, 2015, 03:14:30 PM »

[...]
Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!
UHF. Was that 1985?

« Reply #274 on: March 10, 2015, 03:15:31 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber

« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/10/2015
« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2015, 03:30:48 PM »

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!

CB-----Yes we do.  They make H-Ds.  Afternoon Mikey!

« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2015, 03:35:16 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for a few days, so figured I'd better get in a Tuesday GFY's.
Where you heading?
Memphis then Little Rock.  Won't be going to Havana Mix, though.   :(
Travelin' Bean.  The Marky Mark Roadshow.
Hopefully he keeps his clothes on more than Marky Mark did
Bean sans clothes is an image I can do without that's for sure.

« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2015, 03:36:50 PM »

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!

CB-----Yes we do.  They make H-Ds.  Afternoon Mikey!
Counchsucker!  Didn't know you needed a special brush just to groom your badger.

« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2015, 03:39:47 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.

« Reply #280 on: March 10, 2015, 03:39:48 PM »

Almost time for the NFL Free Agency bonanza - catch ya'll tomorrow!

« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2015, 03:40:12 PM »

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!

CB-----Yes we do.  They make H-Ds.  Afternoon Mikey!
Counchsucker!  Didn't know you needed a special brush just to groom your badger.
Well, there's the backhair to contend with.

« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.
Just choot 'em!

« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2015, 03:44:08 PM »

Afternoon, fellas...
Hiya, Steve.

Hey, Bret. You burn any brass through that new toy yet?
Not yet, been too busy with prior commitments. Hopefully this weekend.
What Glock model did you get Raz?
Glock 22. Full size, .40 s&w caliber
Awesome, very nice!
Glocks are an addiction.  I haven't even shot this one yet, and I already want another.
Just choot 'em!
The badgers?

« Reply #284 on: March 10, 2015, 03:49:06 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for a few days, so figured I'd better get in a Tuesday GFY's.
Where you heading?
Memphis then Little Rock.  Won't be going to Havana Mix, though.   :(
Travelin' Bean.  The Marky Mark Roadshow.
Hopefully he keeps his clothes on more than Marky Mark did
Bean sans clothes is an image I can do without that's for sure.
Fortunately, I've never seen bean, so there's no image.