Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
3/26/2021
« on: March 26, 2021, 12:55:35 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 05:27:02 AM »

Fuckin' finally.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 06:06:34 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 06:26:17 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 06:26:56 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 06:29:25 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 06:30:59 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D
You'll soon find out.

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 06:38:47 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D
You'll soon find out.
At this point, I'm just hoping to stay connected. Lights have flickered a couple of times.

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 07:01:08 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D
You'll soon find out.
At this point, I'm just hoping to stay connected. Lights have flickered a couple of times.
That's not good. I guess that also means we could probably expect strong winds here tomorrow.

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 07:09:51 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D
You'll soon find out.
At this point, I'm just hoping to stay connected. Lights have flickered a couple of times.
That's not good. I guess that also means we could probably expect strong winds here tomorrow.
From the way they're blowing, it sounds like they'll be there in about 20 minutes. Lol

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 07:11:32 AM »

Gurks all day at CI. Interesting offer behind door #2 at the sis. Don't think it qualifies as a good deal, but definitely a nice variety.

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 08:32:24 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D
You'll soon find out.
At this point, I'm just hoping to stay connected. Lights have flickered a couple of times.
That's not good. I guess that also means we could probably expect strong winds here tomorrow.
From the way they're blowing, it sounds like they'll be there in about 20 minutes. Lol
You're not too far off...

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2021, 08:52:50 AM »

Wind has suddenly picked up here. Looks like we've got a high wind warning in place until midnight. Hope my hatches are battened down.
I think that new fence will protect you.
I hope the concrete on the new posts had enough time to set! :D
You'll soon find out.
At this point, I'm just hoping to stay connected. Lights have flickered a couple of times.
That's not good. I guess that also means we could probably expect strong winds here tomorrow.
From the way they're blowing, it sounds like they'll be there in about 20 minutes. Lol
You're not too far off...

One of our managers has already thrown in the towel for the day because she lost power, and I'm sure she won't be the last.

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2021, 10:25:05 AM »

Looks like the wind took what was left of the banter with it.

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2021, 10:26:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4