Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
The Daredevil series on Netflix was awesome. It's to bad they are not renewing them.
Agreed, I watched all of them - Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist included. I don't think they had a choice but to cancel them when Disney wanted the Marvel content in only one place, theirs. Shame.
I think ownership of Marvel and Marvel studio's is all Disney. I'm not sure but Netflix had some good Marvel content.
Yes, Disney now owns Marvel Studios and LucasFilms (and Pixar).
That damn corporate greed again.
...and ABC, ESPN....

SiriusXM currently has 15 Christmas music channels on.... :o

I won't be to work in the morning. Enjoying this now

Both Shogun and firetoilet lit.
Told you it wouldn't be long!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]