Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- An Austin area lawmaker wants to honor World War II veteran Richard Overton by designating part of Airport Boulevard as the Richard Overton Memorial Highway.
Sounds like a fine thing for them to do.
The city needs to rename that entire road something other than "Airport Blvd", so yeah, do it.  The airport hasn't been on that road for 20 years.
And it's confusing for visiting commies.
Indeed.  And lord knows they're confused enough already.
And what used to be the airport on airport rd is now the commie of commies living green development.  The city controls the thermostat in your house there.

A New Urban Village
The ambitious effort to redevelop Robert Mueller Municipal Airport into a mixed-use urban village in the heart of the city has helped Austin chart new directions. Mueller is envisioned as a sustainable community that is meeting extensive goals in housing and economic development.

“1984” is no coincidence either!

As early as 1984, the CARE plan called for a new town in-town, promoting compact and higher density development, compatible with the surrounding single-family neighborhoods. In 1996, a 16-member task force representing a complete spectrum of Austin interests reiterated this vision, calling for the creation of a compact and pedestrian-oriented, mixed-use community.
Definitely no coincidence, since we've been living in 1984 since early 2017.

I like the added touch of additional birthdays. Susan Brownmiller sounds like it could be one of Dean's girlfriends.
why is that?

I like the added touch of additional birthdays. Susan Brownmiller sounds like it could be one of Dean's girlfriends.
why is that?
I was wondering that myself.

[...]

GFY

[...]

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I know how delicate you can be. I meant to say we've always been at war with Eastasia.

I like the added touch of additional birthdays. Susan Brownmiller sounds like it could be one of Dean's girlfriends.
why is that?
Mostly because she's old. But also because she wrote a book called, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape.

#MeToo

[...]

Only feelings I have are that you are a gullible snowflake that lost.

I like the added touch of additional birthdays. Susan Brownmiller sounds like it could be one of Dean's girlfriends.
why is that?
Mostly because she's old. But also because she wrote a book called, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape.

#MeToo
wrong category.

@Tony, when is the banter safe room going to be ready? 😅

[...]

Uh oh, I think your insult button is stuck on repeat. It might be time for your nap already.

I like the added touch of additional birthdays. Susan Brownmiller sounds like it could be one of Dean's girlfriends.
why is that?
Mostly because she's old. But also because she wrote a book called, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape.

#MeToo
wrong category.
It wasn't funny and I almost deleted it instead of elaborating. But then, what would happen to our post count?

[...]

Sorry, I mean "Executive Time".

I like the added touch of additional birthdays. Susan Brownmiller sounds like it could be one of Dean's girlfriends.
why is that?
Mostly because she's old. But also because she wrote a book called, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape.

#MeToo
wrong category.
It wasn't funny and I almost deleted it instead of elaborating. But then, what would happen to our post count?
I want my CI post count added to my current post count!

@Tony, when is the banter safe room going to be ready?
Sorry, that's not in the plans. You should have read the disclaimer in the first post.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9