Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

good morning Dad.
good morning Dave.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
a comfortable 72° here.
I really liked that CI Legends by Drew Estate I had the other night.  It had a mild sweet sugar wrapper, and mild to medium, easy draw, and sorta creamy.  It lasted 45 min. to an hour and never went out.  So, I'm pretty happy with it.  It came with a $20 CI gift card, so I'm hoping to find a holiday sale on some SL Oval Maduros ... Yeal, that's the ticket..!!!   :)
Rumor has it that the San Lotano line is being retired, so it may be good to jump on a deal when you see it.

My wife has always taken our laundry to the laundry mat.  So one day I was thinking, "you know, if anything ever happened to her, I would be able to get my clothes washed..?"  So last spring I went crazy and bought myself a new washer.  It's an LG, but it's like the ones they use in Europe.  It's 110 volts, 4.2 cu. ft. which is big enough for me, and it's also drys the cloths too with a dehumidifier.  With it's timer, I can set it to wash and dry my clothes over night.  So now I can do my laundry while I sleep at night (pretty cool, huh..)  Just toss the clothes in, and wake up to them all washed and dried.  When I bought it at best buy, they gave me a bunch of bongo bucks (about $300).  One Sunday morning I was looking at the Best Buy Ad, and they had programmable robots that will vacuum your house (Rumba).  WOW...!  So I used my bongo bucks and got one.  Now in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping, I can wash my clothes, and vacuum my house at the same time... Yeah..!!!  So I set a time for 4 a.m., so I can get up to see what happens..  Well, the washer is spinning at 1200 rpm's and working it's little hart out and doing a great job.  But what's that pesky robot doing...?  There's just something weird about having a robot running around your house at night.  What's that thing really going to do..?  Well, it did the living room, but I have a rocking recliner.  The recliner has inclining slanted leg in the back.  And WHAT DO YOU THINK I FIND...???  That damn robot was humping the recliner...!  I'm watching it, and thinking, "well surely it's going to go on and vacuum the rest of the house," but nooooo, it just keeps humping the recliner.  It was like robot porn....  So, I grab the darn thing and take it out to the middle of the room and tell it, "get back to work and leave that recliner alone.  I sit it down on the floor, and I swear, the little thing ran as quickly as it could and started humping the recliners other leg... rrrrrrrrrrr....!  Really, I"m no rocket scientist, but I'm pretty damn sure, "that's not how the vacuum is suppose to work...!"  So I took the robot and put it back into it's charging cradle for a time out...!  Now I place some items around the recliner, and it seems to have stopped that over sexxed robot, so it can keep it's mind on doing the vacuuming...  But I'm keeping a close eye on it..!!!
ROTFLMAO. only Dad.

[...]
He sure does paint a picture.

Good morning, fellas.

morning Tony.

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!
I should do chores too but have been working on a archives history file since 5am, after over two years it is as complete as I can get. now to get the 'committee' now to get it on our AA Grows in Citrus County Tree.

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!
I should do chores too but have been working on a archives history file since 5am, after over two years it is as complete as I can get. now to get the 'committee' now to get it on our AA Grows in Citrus County Tree.
Yes, we know about your "chores".

Morning Mr. Tony.
Had to do 3 y/0 soccer yesterday.....not fun.

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!
I should do chores too but have been working on a archives history file since 5am, after over two years it is as complete as I can get. now to get the 'committee' now to get it on our AA Grows in Citrus County Tree.
Yes, we know about your "chores".
not today. 😆

[...]

Indeed.  Been long overdue for a Dad story.  And it didn't disappoint. I would like to get caught up on the neighbor lady and toaster oven, though.

Morning Dave, Dean, and JustChoresTony. Eyeing the Leaf by Oscar deal from SBC.  Not quite into cheapy cheapo territory, so may sit this one out.

Morning Dave, Dean, and JustChoresTony. Eyeing the Leaf by Oscar deal from SBC.  Not quite into cheapy cheapo territory, so may sit this one out.
Don't think SBC will ever be one to meet cheapy, cheapo criteria.  Good to get something special or off the beaten path occasionally.

Good Day Mr. Bean.

As Mr. Bean said, Leaf is one of the featured sale items at SBC today.

Sunday Funday!

Today we have a special on the categories below plus a announcement on a new exclusive!

Casa Turrent
Matilde
Leaf by Oscar

CODE: Sunday = 35% off plus 5% reward points no minimum on above categories!

Morning Dave, Dean, and JustChoresTony. Eyeing the Leaf by Oscar deal from SBC.  Not quite into cheapy cheapo territory, so may sit this one out.
Don't think SBC will ever be one to meet cheapy, cheapo criteria.  Good to get something special or off the beaten path occasionally.
True.  I hit that All Out Kings sampler the other day.  50% off and applying reward points made that deal.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5