Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Oh fuuk, you win.  These cigars better give me an orgasm, or we're going to have words!
they suck.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I’ll buy some real ones now. Any coupons out there?

Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Oh fuuk, you win.  These cigars better give me an orgasm, or we're going to have words!
they suck.
The only appropriate response is GFY.

I’ll buy some real ones now. Any coupons out there?
And I thought I was over paying for cigars.  I feel better now, thanks OyDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]