Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Good morning boys, nice review for the Warped Cloud Hopper at Halfwheel

http://halfwheel.com/edition-one-cloud-hopper-no-53/177295
From the article: In an email with halfwheel, Kyle Gellis explained the meaning of the name Cloud Hopper:

My younger brother Devin and I both travel a lot, we constantly share stories of our times traveling, in the air, etc. So Cloud Hopper was a term we used to describe our journeys, it was something we both share, the love of travel but sometimes travel doesn’t go as expected.

Sounds like the perfect TravellinDave smoke.
It certainly does but he wasn't impressed

Good morning boys, nice review for the Warped Cloud Hopper at Halfwheel

http://halfwheel.com/edition-one-cloud-hopper-no-53/177295
From the article: In an email with halfwheel, Kyle Gellis explained the meaning of the name Cloud Hopper:

My younger brother Devin and I both travel a lot, we constantly share stories of our times traveling, in the air, etc. So Cloud Hopper was a term we used to describe our journeys, it was something we both share, the love of travel but sometimes travel doesn’t go as expected.

Sounds like the perfect TravellinDave smoke.
It certainly does but he wasn't impressed

Dave is getting on up there in years so perhaps he was just confused.

Warden drying her hair and I am on the veranda in total silence, just heard a club hit the golf ball in fact.!  NICE!

Car shoppers beware: flooded vehicles showing up on used car lots
September 20, 2017

Nearly 1,000,000 vehicles were damaged during Harvey’s floods, and now, a good number of them are expected to begin showing up at used car lots.

Warden drying her hair and I am on the veranda in total silence, just heard a club hit the golf ball in fact.!  NICE!
That's a nice sound

Time to walk the dogs then get some lunch.

Car shoppers beware: flooded vehicles showing up on used car lots
September 20, 2017

Nearly 1,000,000 vehicles were damaged during Harvey’s floods, and now, a good number of them are expected to begin showing up at used car lots.
Is salt water bad for the car?

Car shoppers beware: flooded vehicles showing up on used car lots
September 20, 2017

Nearly 1,000,000 vehicles were damaged during Harvey’s floods, and now, a good number of them are expected to begin showing up at used car lots.
Is salt water bad for the car?
Just the interior

Car shoppers beware: flooded vehicles showing up on used car lots
September 20, 2017

Nearly 1,000,000 vehicles were damaged during Harvey’s floods, and now, a good number of them are expected to begin showing up at used car lots.
Is salt water bad for the car?
Just the interior
And the brakes, engine, transmission , exhaust and frame parts if it goes over them.

Mr Al-E-Gator sunning in the golf course pond, small one about 4 - 4.5'

Good morning boys, nice review for the Warped Cloud Hopper at Halfwheel

http://halfwheel.com/edition-one-cloud-hopper-no-53/177295
From the article: In an email with halfwheel, Kyle Gellis explained the meaning of the name Cloud Hopper:

My younger brother Devin and I both travel a lot, we constantly share stories of our times traveling, in the air, etc. So Cloud Hopper was a term we used to describe our journeys, it was something we both share, the love of travel but sometimes travel doesn’t go as expected.

Sounds like the perfect TravellinDave smoke.
It certainly does but he wasn't impressed

Dave is getting on up there in years so perhaps he was just confused.
GFY

Good morning boys, nice review for the Warped Cloud Hopper at Halfwheel

http://halfwheel.com/edition-one-cloud-hopper-no-53/177295
From the article: In an email with halfwheel, Kyle Gellis explained the meaning of the name Cloud Hopper:

My younger brother Devin and I both travel a lot, we constantly share stories of our times traveling, in the air, etc. So Cloud Hopper was a term we used to describe our journeys, it was something we both share, the love of travel but sometimes travel doesn’t go as expected.

Sounds like the perfect TravellinDave smoke.
It certainly does but he wasn't impressed

Dave is getting on up there in years so perhaps he was just confused.
GFY
;D. Thanks!

Morning Fishmeister and TexBean.

All loaded up for on time departure.

good Lord Almighty !!!!!

I am just far enough outside the city limits where the water, sewer, and garbage are all separate utilities. what a fucking mess.

electric is on in my name as of yesterday, water goes on tomorrow, trash pick up is 1st Wednesday of October, great timing there.

landlord giving me the key this afternoon and I can start moving in.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8