« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2017, 04:15:57 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
The Flip is living big!

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
The Flip is living big!
and The ladies are out at Walt Disney world.

« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2017, 04:23:21 PM »

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2017, 04:26:59 PM »

Carl Edwards is unexpectedly retiring from NASCAR before the season starts in February, quite a surprise.

« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »

Been a pretty busy day, Goodwill truck came and hauled off two rooms of furniture, grocery shopping, wine shopping, Sandeez Hamburger and Fries for lunch while I was out.

« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2017, 04:35:09 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.

« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.

« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2017, 04:38:08 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
I see what you're trying to do there.  Not working, 19thCenturyTony.

« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2017, 04:41:22 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
on vacay till next Tuesday,  it smoked like a real one.  Have some Gurkha left over for the rest of the week, plus a graycliff and an El Cobre..

« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
I see what you're trying to do there.  Not working, 19thCenturyTony.

I'm gonna keep using it until it does work, damn it! I want the word back.

« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
on vacay till next Tuesday,  it smoked like a real one.  Have some Gurkha left over for the rest of the week, plus a graycliff and an El Cobre..
Enjoy. Whatever makes you gay.

« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2017, 04:45:49 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
on vacay till next Tuesday,  it smoked like a real one.  Have some Gurkha left over for the rest of the week, plus a graycliff and an El Cobre..
Well you are not far from one of the best cigar stores in the country, you shoul Uber on over to the Downtown Corona and enjoy some booze and smokes.

« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2017, 04:49:31 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Olivia OC-001 From the sampler.
Was its das Oliva OC-001?

« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.