CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 1/10/2017  (Read 18925 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/10/2017
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2017, 01:23:44 PM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
Maybe he's having trouble with the app? I know it hasn't let me log in for a couple weeks now. Or maybe he's signing up for Twitter so he doesn't miss any brilliant insights from Trumpf. ;)
This might help.

Commies! Fukk me to tears!

what's an FB Group?
FaceBook
How would YOU know? ....or did you ask the wife?
*guess I should have read the last page before posting...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2017, 01:25:50 PM »

How did your visit go this morning Dean?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2017, 01:28:44 PM »

I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
Message heard, loud and clear.
I doubt it! ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2017, 01:30:48 PM »

I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
I doubt it! ;)
Now you sound like the warden. GFY.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2017, 01:32:24 PM »

Yeah, inquiring minds wanna know. Do you still have two big balls on the back of your neck?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2017, 01:39:48 PM »

filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »

I doubt it! ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2017, 02:07:43 PM »

I doubt it! ;)

I might be upset if it weren't Tuesday.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »

filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2017, 02:21:15 PM »

I doubt it! ;)

I'll tuck that one away for next Tuesday as well then. :D

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2017, 02:34:45 PM »

I doubt it! ;)

I'll tuck that one away for next Tuesday as well then. :D
GFY! Tuesday!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2017, 02:39:17 PM »

Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2017, 02:41:27 PM »

the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
Any of those, or in that order? ;)

Threebean

« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2017, 02:49:58 PM »

Any of those, or in that order? ;)
I'd pay to see that!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2017, 02:52:59 PM »

Time to hit the road, stopping at the T-Mobile store on the way home to sort out this damn phone situation. Hazzuh!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19