CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: 1/10/2017  (Read 18898 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/10/2017
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2017, 11:35:49 AM »

Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!

Threebean

« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2017, 11:39:31 AM »

Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Dean's NY deadbeats have migrated to OH.   

sfish

« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2017, 11:43:59 AM »

CNS, they've acquired a new "sucker" target

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2017, 11:50:30 AM »

Fukk me to tears!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2017, 11:50:36 AM »

LALTS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2017, 11:51:12 AM »

Ouch. Thanks, Obama.

sfish

« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »

Fukk me to tears!
LALTS

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2017, 11:53:29 AM »

It could be worse.  The dead woman in this article is the MIL of a friend of mine in Florida.  Poor guy has to deal with this posthaste to get the MIL's final expenses paid.

http://coachellavalley.com/chase-happened/

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2017, 11:54:29 AM »

I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2017, 11:58:35 AM »

I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Do y'all have some mitigating conditions?  Child under 5?  Elderly person living in the home?  Someone with a chronic condition?  Because otherwise, Tamiflu is a really expensive nonnecessity.  Chicken soup is of equal value, tastes better, and costs less.

sfish

« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2017, 11:58:47 AM »

Holy crap! Should be called ObamaDon'tCare

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2017, 12:01:49 PM »

Do y'all have some mitigating conditions?  Child under 5?  Elderly person living in the home?  Someone with a chronic condition?  Because otherwise, Tamiflu is a really expensive nonnecessity.  Chicken soup is of equal value, tastes better, and costs less.
No, but too late. Expense has already been incurred and son is better and will be returning to school mańana.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2017, 12:09:45 PM »

No, but too late. Expense has already been incurred and son is better and will be returning to school mańana.
Your doctor screwed you.  Anti-virals are great things, but it's really expensive therapy for routine flu. It works, but it's essentially like having a Ferrari for an ambulance.  It'll get you well slightly faster, but not enough to justify the expense. Tamiflu is supposed to be used to protect those most endangered by influenza - infants and old people. But more and more, doctors are handing it out like candy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2017, 12:14:24 PM »

Only had two so far, and haven't compared them side by side yet, but I would say very similar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »

What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19