« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2017, 08:37:50 AM »

By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.

My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2017, 08:38:37 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?
Yes and I'm pretty sure Tex grabbed it and it was better than anything you ever got, plus he got them awhile ago so they're aged longer than yours and therefore yours will never be as good as his. Additionally he got quicker shipping because he was smart enough to buy them from a place that was a few miles closer to him so he could go and grab them a day earlier from the post office and do even more better then you. On top of that, his weather is better then yours and he'll be able to enjoy them more thoroughly than you'll ever be able to. If you can still live with yourself after all of that, you're a better man than Tex...oh wait, no you're not!
Well, shit.

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2017, 08:39:10 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
Maybe he's having trouble with the app? I know it hasn't let me log in for a couple weeks now. Or maybe he's signing up for Twitter so he doesn't miss any brilliant insights from Trumpf. ;)
Which app?
Tapatalk. But it let me in today finally, so all is well.

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2017, 08:43:19 AM »

[...]

Ha, well done.

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2017, 08:43:48 AM »

By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.

My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Ha! How do you like it? I love mine but had to move the tail cap adjustment to allow a higher flame

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2017, 08:44:08 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?
I have a 5er I've been keeping aside for Brad for almost two years. I'm not sure I'll ever see him again so I guess I can smoke them?

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2017, 08:46:06 AM »

[...]

Yes, we can share them at CF

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2017, 08:46:09 AM »

[...]

I need to upgrade it on my end but have been putting it off. Didn't know it was affecting anyone. Yuz guys gotta me these things. I use Tapatalk every day but I keep my phone permanently logged in.

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2017, 08:50:04 AM »

[...]

We tell you this site sucks all the time, we're used to being ignored

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2017, 08:50:23 AM »

Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2017, 08:51:13 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Nice!  That catch gives walk-ons everywhere hope.
Dabo was a walk on as well.

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2017, 08:51:20 AM »

[...]

It may have been me. I tried logging in again today, then set my phone down cause I was in the middle of something at work. After a few seconds, it logged in. So it may have been that I wasn't waiting long enough before, thinking it was still rejecting my password.

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2017, 08:52:12 AM »

That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
no
It's not like I was gonna buy 'em anyway.
It's actually a good deal, I've never tried the flash bang but the entire line is good
Padron's at 0% off moved faster than these....WTF?

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »

By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.

My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Ha! How do you like it? I love mine but had to move the tail cap adjustment to allow a higher flame
Haven't used it yet. But weather is a bit warmer today, may finally be able to get in my first smoke of the year tonight.

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2017, 08:57:26 AM »

By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.

My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Ha! How do you like it? I love mine but had to move the tail cap adjustment to allow a higher flame
Haven't used it yet. But weather is a bit warmer today, may finally be able to get in my first smoke of the year tonight.
A friend of mine had the same issue, lighter is awesome though