« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2017, 08:10:34 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

How does he do that? Warlock!!
Simply amazing!
I'm over it.

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2017, 08:10:38 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2017, 08:13:21 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2017, 08:17:11 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2017, 08:21:41 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2017, 08:25:24 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2017, 08:26:59 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
Maybe he's having trouble with the app? I know it hasn't let me log in for a couple weeks now. Or maybe he's signing up for Twitter so he doesn't miss any brilliant insights from Trumpf. ;)

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2017, 08:27:30 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2017, 08:28:29 AM »

[...]

And I just tried again and NOW it lets me. Lol

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2017, 08:28:30 AM »

[...]

This might help.

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2017, 08:32:09 AM »

By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2017, 08:32:51 AM »

[...]

Commies! Fukk me to tears!

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2017, 08:32:56 AM »

[...]

Which app?

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2017, 08:35:03 AM »

Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!

Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?
Yes and I'm pretty sure Tex grabbed it and it was better than anything you ever got, plus he got them awhile ago so they're aged longer than yours and therefore yours will never be as good as his. Additionally he got quicker shipping because he was smart enough to buy them from a place that was a few miles closer to him so he could go and grab them a day earlier from the post office and do even more better then you. On top of that, his weather is better then yours and he'll be able to enjoy them more thoroughly than you'll ever be able to. If you can still live with yourself after all of that, you're a better man than Tex...oh wait, no you're not!

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2017, 08:36:07 AM »

By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.

My wife liked it