CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 21, 2015, 12:00:15 AM

Title: 11/21/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 21, 2015, 12:00:15 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 21, 2015, 01:21:24 AM
Brown box waiting when I got home, full of Nica Rusticas. Nice end to a long, long day.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:14:44 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:22:20 AM
5 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
          5/24.99
 4 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
         10/39.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 2 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
         5/25.00
 1 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:27:20 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 21, the 325th day of 2015. There are 40 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:28:57 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 21, 1985, U.S. Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Jay Pollard was arrested, accused of spying for Israel. (Pollard later pleaded guilty to espionage and was sentenced to life in prison; he was released on parole on Nov. 20, 2015.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:29:19 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 21, 1985, U.S. Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Jay Pollard was arrested, accused of spying for Israel. (Pollard later pleaded guilty to espionage and was sentenced to life in prison; he was released on parole on Nov. 20, 2015.)

Notice his release date.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:29:44 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:30:24 AM
In 1789, North Carolina became the 12th state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:31:04 AM
In 1864, a letter was signed by President Abraham Lincoln expressing condolences to Lydia Bixby, a widow in Boston whose five sons supposedly died while fighting in the Civil War. (As it turned out, only two of Mrs. Bixby's sons had been killed in battle.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:31:31 AM
In 1922, Rebecca L. Felton of Georgia was sworn in as the first woman to serve in the U.S. Senate.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:31:59 AM
In 1934, the Cole Porter musical "Anything Goes," starring Ethel Merman as Reno Sweeney, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:32:32 AM
In 1942, the Alaska Highway, also known as the Alcan Highway, was formally opened at Soldier's Summit in the Yukon Territory.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:32:58 AM
In 1945, American humorist Robert Benchley died in New York at age 56.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:33:22 AM
In 1969, the Senate voted down the Supreme Court nomination of Clement F. Haynsworth, 55-45, the first such rejection since 1930.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:34:03 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon's attorney, J. Fred Buzhardt (buh-ZAHRDT'), revealed the existence of an 18-1/2-minute gap in one of the White House tape recordings related to Watergate.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:34:31 AM
In 1974, bombs exploded at a pair of pubs in Birmingham, England, killing 21 people. (Six suspects were convicted of the attack, but the convictions of the so-called "Birmingham Six" were overturned in 1991.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:35:14 AM
In 1980, 87 people died in a fire at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. An estimated 83 million TV viewers tuned in to the CBS prime-time soap opera "Dallas" to find out "who shot J.R." (The shooter turned out to be J.R. Ewing's sister-in-law, Kristin Shepard.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:35:49 AM
In 1990, junk-bond financier Michael R. Milken, who had pleaded guilty to six felony counts, was sentenced by a federal judge in New York to 10 years in prison. (Milken served two.)
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:36:25 AM
In 1995, the Dow Jones industrial average closed above the 5,000 mark for the first time, rising 40.46 points to end the day at 5,023.55.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:36:54 AM
Ten years ago: General Motors announced it would close 12 facilities and lay off 30,000 workers in North America. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon broke away from the hardline Likud with the intention of forming a new party. President George W. Bush became the first U.S. chief executive to visit Mongolia. Time magazine political columnist Hugh Sidey died in Paris at age 78.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:37:19 AM
Five years ago: Debt-struck Ireland formally applied for a massive EU-IMF loan to stem the flight of capital from its banks, joining Greece in a step unthinkable only a few years earlier when Ireland was a booming Celtic Tiger and the economic envy of Europe. Justin Bieber received four American Music Awards, becoming at age 16 the youngest performer to win artist of the year.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:37:43 AM
One year ago: After a three-day onslaught that dumped a historic 7 feet of snow on the Buffalo, New York, area and killed at least 12 people, the sun came out, but so did predictions of flooding caused by rain, temperatures up to 60 degrees and blocked catch basins.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:38:07 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Joseph Campanella is 91. Country singer Jean Shepard is 82. Actor Laurence Luckinbill is 81. Actress Marlo Thomas is 78. Actor Rick Lenz is 76. Singer Dr. John is 75. Actress Juliet Mills is 74. Basketball Hall of Famer Earl Monroe is 71. Television producer Marcy Carsey is 71. Actress Goldie Hawn is 70. Movie director Andrew Davis is 69. Rock musician Lonnie Jordan (War) is 67. Singer Livingston Taylor is 65. Actress-singer Lorna Luft is 63. Actress Cherry Jones is 59. Rock musician Brian Ritchie (The Violent Femmes) is 55. Gospel singer Steven Curtis Chapman is 53. Actress Nicollette Sheridan is 52. Singer-actress Bjork (byork) is 50. Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Troy Aikman is 49. Rhythm-and-blues singer Chauncey Hannibal (BLACKstreet) is 47. Rock musician Alex James (Blur) is 47. MLB All-Star player Ken Griffey Jr. is 46. TV personality Rib Hillis is 45. Rapper Pretty Lou (Lost Boyz) is 44. Football player-turned-talk show host Michael Strahan (STRAY'-han) is 44. Country singer Kelsi Osborn (SHeDAISY) is 41. Singer-actress Lindsey Haun is 31. Actress Jena Malone is 31. Pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen is 30. Actor-singer Sam Palladio is 28.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:38:43 AM
Thought for Today: "Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment." — Robert Benchley, American humorist (1889-1945).
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 04:40:20 AM
Swearing
-------------------------

There are two brothers, aged four and six.

The six year old says "You know, it's about time we started to swear."

The four year old says "OK."

The six year old says "From now on I'll say 'hell' and you say 'ass.'"

The four year old says "OK."

So they go downstairs and their mother says "What would you boys like for breakfast?"

The six year old says "Oh what the hell, I'll have corn flakes."

WHACK!

The kid goes flying across the room.

The mother turns to the four year old and asks "And what would YOU like for breakfast?"

The four year old says "I don't know, but you can bet your ass it's not corn flakes."
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 05:31:52 AM
6 Diesel Rage Toroedo
         10/39.99
 5 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
          5/24.99
 4 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
         10/39.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 2 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
         5/25.00
 1 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 05:54:14 AM
Morning Chip, Happy Saturday Off!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 05:56:02 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 05:59:46 AM
Morning Chip, Happy Saturday Off!
Good morning and same to you.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 06:03:10 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
Our forecast is about a day behind yours I am afraid, rain about noon which unfortunately is the same time as the graveside service for my wife's Aunt the she is named after.  I am afraid their will be a bunch of cold old men and women out there today.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:08:51 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
Our forecast is about a day behind yours I am afraid, rain about noon which unfortunately is the same time as the graveside service for my wife's Aunt the she is named after.  I am afraid their will be a bunch of cold old men and women out there today.
Sorry about the loss of her aunt.  Maybe the rain will hold off just a little while for her service.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:10:58 AM
An interesting poll, guess I am not the only one noticing it.

According to a Reuters survey, 58 percent Americans say they “don’t identify with what America has become.” While Republicans and Independents are the most likely to agree with this statement, even 45 percent of Democrats share this feeling.

More than half of Americans, 53 percent, say they “feel like a stranger” in their own country. A minority of Americans feel “comfortable as myself” in the country.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 06:13:57 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
Our forecast is about a day behind yours I am afraid, rain about noon which unfortunately is the same time as the graveside service for my wife's Aunt the she is named after.  I am afraid their will be a bunch of cold old men and women out there today.
Sorry about the loss of her aunt.  Maybe the rain will hold off just a little while for her service.
Thanks but she was 95 and she has been sick for so long now, bad part their is still 7 siblings with my mother in law being the youngest at 84 so lots of old people using nurses and walkers to get around so it will be an interesting day trying to keep one or more of them from falling.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 06:17:34 AM
An interesting poll, guess I am not the only one noticing it.

According to a Reuters survey, 58 percent Americans say they “don’t identify with what America has become.” While Republicans and Independents are the most likely to agree with this statement, even 45 percent of Democrats share this feeling.

More than half of Americans, 53 percent, say they “feel like a stranger” in their own country. A minority of Americans feel “comfortable as myself” in the country.
I am part of the uncomfortable group for sure and wonder what my grandchildren have in store for them, our two choices today for Governor really suck, Edwards a Obama supporter or Vitter who got caught using a prostitute service.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:19:53 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
Our forecast is about a day behind yours I am afraid, rain about noon which unfortunately is the same time as the graveside service for my wife's Aunt the she is named after.  I am afraid their will be a bunch of cold old men and women out there today.
Sorry about the loss of her aunt.  Maybe the rain will hold off just a little while for her service.
Thanks but she was 95 and she has been sick for so long now, bad part their is still 7 siblings with my mother in law being the youngest at 84 so lots of old people using nurses and walkers to get around so it will be an interesting day trying to keep one or more of them from falling.
Oh my yeah that many elderly is rough to look after all at once.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:23:00 AM
An interesting poll, guess I am not the only one noticing it.

According to a Reuters survey, 58 percent Americans say they “don’t identify with what America has become.” While Republicans and Independents are the most likely to agree with this statement, even 45 percent of Democrats share this feeling.

More than half of Americans, 53 percent, say they “feel like a stranger” in their own country. A minority of Americans feel “comfortable as myself” in the country.
I am part of the uncomfortable group for sure and wonder what my grandchildren have in store for them, our two choices today for Governor really suck, Edwards a Obama supporter or Vitter who got caught using a prostitute service.
I was just fixing to post a question for you on that topic.  Yeah two awful choices to replace the crooked jackass you got now (IMO) is the way I see it.  One of those you have to hold your nose to pull the "right" lever.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 06:40:07 AM
[...]

The only reason he is the Governor now is because we had no better choice the last two elections, he sure has been a big let down for sure.  The only thing he did good was to graduate from the same high school the wife and I did.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:48:00 AM
[...]

I thought he would be pretty good when he started but he changed that quickly.  Has done everything possible to destroy the University and associated Medical Schools.

I wrote him a very courteous letter one time regarding his taxing policies to try and keep Louisiana College Graduates from leaving the state and how he could use similar policies to get mid-career graduates with much higher earnings to return.   Never even got so much as a BS Form Letter back from his office.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 07:08:24 AM
[...]
Edit:  Mary Cathleen Collins (Better known as Bo Derek (Jenny) in the 1979 movie 10) born November 20, 1956 turned 59 yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 07:22:43 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
66° here now, 80° by this afternon. down into the 40's for Monday/Tuesday with highs only in the 60's.
I wonder if Rick is shoveling snow this morning. Buffalo was expecting 6"-12" of lake effect.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 07:24:28 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Short Run and coffee here.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 07:29:39 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Short Run and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 07:31:56 AM
7 Rocky Patel Decade Robusto
          5/27.50
 6 Diesel Rage Toroedo
         10/39.99
 5 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
          5/24.99
 4 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
         10/39.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 2 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
         5/25.00
 1 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2015, 07:32:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2015, 07:34:11 AM
[...]
Mary Cathleen Collins (Better known as Bo Derek (Jenny) in the 1979 movie 10) born November 20, 1956 turns 59 today.
I know a "10" deserves a two day celebration, she was included on the list yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 07:40:53 AM
Morning Dean & Jersey Dave.

Family get in ok Dave?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 07:42:58 AM
[...]
Funny, I read it in the newspaper this morning and fuk if I even know what the date is today. ::). Fixed it!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 07:45:43 AM
64 degrees here now and supposed to be 53 in 3 hours at 8:00.  Winds exceeding 40 mph this afternoon.   33 degrees tomorrow morning.
66° here now, 80° by this afternon. down into the 40's for Monday/Tuesday with highs only in the 60's.
I wonder if Rick is shoveling snow this morning. Buffalo was expecting 6"-12" of lake effect.
Current Buffalo Weather:  37 degrees with rain and snow mixed.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 08:10:39 AM
we have nice weather for the Seafood Festival. I'm sure it will be crowded.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 08:18:29 AM
WTF, Cigar Page says "all specials have ended now".    Guess they don't work on weekends, sounds like CI employees.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 08:26:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 08:46:01 AM
we have nice weather for the Seafood Festival. I'm sure it will be crowded.
Probably so
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 09:05:47 AM
WTF, Cigar Page says "all specials have ended now".    Guess they don't work on weekends, sounds like CI employees.
Guess they got out of bed and came to work -  Looks like some CI Bullshit too.

Kickin’ Astral, takin’ names. Astral golden oldies from 39 bucks + a decade of aging.

Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 09:28:16 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 10:00:12 AM
SHEESH!
hey, it's Saturday, lighten up.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 10:02:20 AM
601 Blues are up. I happen to have one, think I'll fire it up with the last of my coffee before heading out.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 10:04:34 AM
WTF, Cigar Page says "all specials have ended now".    Guess they don't work on weekends, sounds like CI employees.
Guess they got out of bed and came to work -  Looks like some CI Bullshit too.

Kickin’ Astral, takin’ names. Astral golden oldies from 39 bucks + a decade of aging.
I believe that site flips at 9:am EST.  So it's very possible that they "run out" if it's a decent deal.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 10:07:29 AM
Tony!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 10:10:26 AM
Good morning, guys.  Last playoff game ended this morning with a 0-4 loss.  Might be getting my weekends back soon.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 10:15:47 AM
Tony!
Enjoy that festival.  That would be right up my alley.  May have to go to Red Lobster tonight instead. ;)
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 10:18:30 AM
Morning Mayor 13,000
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 10:19:29 AM
601 Blues are up. I happen to have one, think I'll fire it up with the last of my coffee before heading out.
Better take some Pepcid AC!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 10:20:47 AM
601 Blues are up. I happen to have one, think I'll fire it up with the last of my coffee before heading out.
Already put some in my cart, not the greatest price ever though.  I know Tony, things are not as cheap as the used to be........
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 10:26:05 AM
601 Blues are up. I happen to have one, think I'll fire it up with the last of my coffee before heading out.
Better take some Pepcid AC!
don't need it.
last year I ate from every vendor there for two days! this year I'll just graze.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 10:38:21 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 10:42:01 AM
Morning Mayor 13,000
Ahhh.  I'm using Tapatalk and don't see those numbers.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
heading Festival grazing.
later.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 10:52:37 AM
heading Festival grazing.
later.
Have a great time, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 11:05:38 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 11:11:51 AM
Morning, jammers.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 11:12:02 AM
That Fuk'n slime @ Famous, they mashed Four Kicks all week for $25 and today they are $30, MB3 church ills were $40 yesterday (which is too high) and today they are $50.

AF Rothchilds were $22 FS yesterday and today they are $19 but they don't include FS on the mash.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 11:12:32 AM
Morning, jammers.
Morning hot tub golfing
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 11:14:57 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 11:15:33 AM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 11:21:00 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Yes sir it does, gets down in the teens once in a while but not every year.  Usually mid 20's is about our coldest.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 11:24:27 AM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 11:25:58 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Yes sir it does, gets down in the teens once in a while but not every year.  Usually mid 20's is about our coldest.
Weren't you just at 90°+ last week?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 11:28:42 AM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 11:32:35 AM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 11:59:02 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Task Completed ✔️
Got to bring in/cover some plants with low 30's temps tonight, crap I hate winter!
It gets that cold there?
Yes sir it does, gets down in the teens once in a while but not every year.  Usually mid 20's is about our coldest.
Weren't you just at 90°+ last week?
About 2 weeks ago and that is not unusual
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 12:00:11 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 12:08:39 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Nah, already paid for that with my bonus last month, so the only thing we'll have to cover is food and booze. Lol
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 01:35:35 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 01:42:07 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 01:50:13 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 01:50:29 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Greetings DaveDave.  Winter finally got here.  Baby, it's cold outside!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 01:52:00 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
I thought you only got scared by big spiders?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 01:53:03 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Greetings DaveDave.  Winter finally got here.  Baby, it's cold outside!
Sure did, getting chilly today, even chillier for us tomorrow at Hocking. Back up after that though, weather is looking pretty darn good for turkey.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 01:53:52 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
Afternoon Tony.  The hot tub routine goes back to the first ever tail gate herf at CF.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 01:54:30 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
I thought you only got scared by big spiders?
Spiders?  Ha.  Once you have kids, you pray to get bitten by a big ol' poisonous one.  Look at the success Peter Parker had.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
Afternoon Tony.  The hot tub routine goes back to the first ever tail gate herf at CF.
Just funnin', my friend.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 01:57:06 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 01:58:12 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
Timely Tony
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 01:58:16 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 01:59:01 PM
Afternoon CB
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 02:03:01 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 02:06:16 PM
Afternoon CB
Afternoon TR.  Couple of big games in Oklahoma later today.  Oklahoma State 6 vs Baylor 10 and Oklahoma 7 vs TCU 18.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 02:06:36 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
When our family has to be ready to go somewhere, I always tell my wife she has to be ready 10 minutes before she actually has to be ready. That way we can leave on time.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 02:12:16 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
When our family has to be ready to go somewhere, I always tell my wife she has to be ready 10 minutes before she actually has to be ready. That way we can leave on time.
I would have to factor in at least 30 minutes.  10 minutes late is fashionable.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 02:15:25 PM
Afternoon CB
Afternoon TR.  Couple of big games in Oklahoma later today.  Oklahoma State 6 vs Baylor 10 and Oklahoma 7 vs TCU 18.
I would expect the "O" teams will win both and would bet on the O'State team to win.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 02:15:26 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 02:17:09 PM
Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
When our family has to be ready to go somewhere, I always tell my wife she has to be ready 10 minutes before she actually has to be ready. That way we can leave on time.
I would have to factor in at least 30 minutes.  10 minutes late is fashionable.
So you are High Fashion, I got an always late far beyond fashionable neighbor friend and we finally just quit inviting them over for dinner.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 02:21:31 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 02:23:52 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 21, 2015, 02:24:33 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Happy Birthday Mike!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 02:25:03 PM
I'm finally getting ready to git but I wanted to wish you a happy 25th birthday, Mikey!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 02:26:12 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Happy Birthday Mike!
Thanks Chip.  Big day in Big 12 football today.  Playoff implications and all that.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 02:27:16 PM
I'm finally getting ready to git but I wanted to wish you a happy 25th birthday, Mikey!
Just a spring chicken.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 02:28:23 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
And Troy Aikman's Birthday too.

Happy Birthday CB!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 02:28:48 PM
I'm finally getting ready to git but I wanted to wish you a happy 25th birthday, Mikey!
See ya, Tony.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 02:31:14 PM
I'm finally getting ready to git but I wanted to wish you a happy 25th birthday, Mikey!
Enjoy the late lunch
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 02:35:30 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
And Troy Aikman's Birthday too.

Happy Birthday CB!
The Three Amigos Jalapeños!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 02:36:47 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
And Troy Aikman's Birthday too.

Happy Birthday CB!
The Three Amigos Jalapeños!
You were supposed to fire up, we both fired up!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 02:39:09 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
And Troy Aikman's Birthday too.

Happy Birthday CB!
The Three Amigos Jalapeños!
You were supposed to fire up, we both fired up!
And like it or not we three are it around here now.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:02:07 PM
What time you get off work Golf
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:02:43 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
And Troy Aikman's Birthday too.

Happy Birthday CB!
The Three Amigos Jalapeños!
You were supposed to fire up, we both fired up!
And like it or not we three are it around here now.
Funny, none of us look like a jalapeño.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 03:06:19 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:08:26 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
And Troy Aikman's Birthday too.

Happy Birthday CB!
The Three Amigos Jalapeños!
You were supposed to fire up, we both fired up!
Break out the sombreros!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:08:46 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Huzzah!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:15:10 PM
Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.
Happy Birthday to Dad!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 03:21:17 PM
Afternoon gents.  Mikey turning 29 again today?  Happy Birthday, young feller....
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:23:22 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Don't blister your nuts in the hot tub!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:23:46 PM
Afternoon gents.  Mikey turning 29 again today?  Happy Birthday, young feller....
Thanks Mark.  Ah, to be 29 again...
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 21, 2015, 03:24:08 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Don't blister your nuts in the hot tub!
No promises, see you guys on Wednesday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:24:10 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Don't blister your nuts in the hot tub!
Boiled peanuts?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:24:43 PM
Mighty South Carolina Game Cocks beat by The Citadel 23-22!   LMFAO
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:25:08 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Don't blister your nuts in the hot tub!
Boiled peanuts?
Yeah, something like that
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:25:27 PM
What time you get off work Golf
3:30, coming up on it soon.
Don't blister your nuts in the hot tub!
No promises, see you guys on Wednesday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:25:57 PM
Afternoon Bean, bit windy out!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 03:30:16 PM
Afternoon Bean, bit windy out!
You ain't kiddin!  Supposed to subside by sunset but then clear skies will bring the chill tonight.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 03:30:44 PM
Afternoon Bean, bit windy out!
In windy Oxford, 40,wind SW19, gusts to 32, feels like 31.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 03:41:17 PM
Afternoon Bean, bit windy out!
In windy Oxford, 40,wind SW19, gusts to 32, feels like 31.
NNE 20-30 with gusts 40-45 here but 56 and sunny.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 04:00:43 PM
Afternoon Bean, bit windy out!
In windy Oxford, 40,wind SW19, gusts to 32, feels like 31.
NNE 20-30 with gusts 40-45 here but 56 and sunny.
Should get a couple nice afternoons tomorrow and Monday at least.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 04:06:40 PM
Afternoon Bean, bit windy out!
In windy Oxford, 40,wind SW19, gusts to 32, feels like 31.
NNE 20-30 with gusts 40-45 here but 56 and sunny.
Should get a couple nice afternoons tomorrow and Monday at least.
Never know around here.  Rain forecast for Thanksgiving
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 04:34:39 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 04:39:57 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 04:50:56 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
IMHO unfortunately no for this year at least.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 04:53:06 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
IMHO unfortunately no for this year at least.
Good for 2016?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 04:58:03 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
IMHO unfortunately no for this year at least.
Good for 2016?
Yep
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 05:02:29 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
IMHO unfortunately no for this year at least.
Good for 2016?
Yep
At his $4,300,000 a year?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 05:17:09 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
IMHO unfortunately no for this year at least.
Good for 2016?
Yep
At his $4,300,000 a year?
At whatever it is I don't even know exactly unless some fool might offer him more somewhere.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 05:29:17 PM
LSU Tigers are sucking hind-tit again, they look terrible.
Does Les need to worry?
IMHO unfortunately no for this year at least.
Good for 2016?
Yep
But they will likely not tolerate another embarrassing year.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 05:45:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CBMike!!!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 05:46:04 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 05:54:37 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:04:52 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
The way of America these days.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 21, 2015, 06:08:32 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
The way of America these days.
sad.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:10:06 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
The way of America these days.
sad.
Very much so
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 21, 2015, 06:34:43 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
At least you didn't pick up any crabs.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:51:52 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
At least you didn't pick up any crabs.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 06:53:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CBMike!!!
Thanks Dean.  Another year older and all that.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 06:53:57 PM
How was the seafood Dean?
I didn't eat. venue was a lot smaller than last year and the food prices were high. tiny bowl of chowder was $5, most small dinners started at $13. very disappointing, nothing like last year.
At least you didn't pick up any crabs.
Little crusty crotch critters!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 06:55:56 PM
I got another brown box today and there is no room at the Inn,   Hummmm???
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 07:23:09 PM
Well LSU has stunk up the place but at least my LA Techsters won even though it was not pretty.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 07:26:59 PM
Well LSU has stunk up the place but at least my LA Techsters won even though it was not pretty.
A win is a win.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 07:29:00 PM
Well LSU has stunk up the place but at least my LA Techsters won even though it was not pretty.
Geauxing, Geauxing, gone?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 07:34:22 PM
Iowa and Oklahoma State only undefeateds.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 07:35:58 PM
Iowa and Oklahoma State only undefeateds.
What about Clemson?

Night is not over for OK State either!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 09:12:31 PM
ND is trying their best to give away the game vs Boston College.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 09:13:19 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:14:21 PM
Iowa and Oklahoma State only undefeateds.
What about Clemson?

Night is not over for OK State either!
Dooh!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:14:55 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: sfish on November 21, 2015, 09:25:39 PM
Happy Birthday CB
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:30:11 PM
Happy Birthday CB
Thanks Scott.  Watching the Oklahoma games.  Sooners not looking too sharp.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 09:35:13 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:41:09 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Double decker Chocholate Moonpie!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 09:42:22 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Double decker Chocholate Moonpie!
With flies on the side.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:44:17 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Double decker Chocholate Moonpie!
With flies on the side.
Evening Marky Mark.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:46:13 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 09:51:16 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 09:51:28 PM
Happy Birthday CB
Thanks Scott.  Watching the Oklahoma games.  Sooners not looking too sharp.
Nor are the Cowboys looking too sharp
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 21, 2015, 09:52:05 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:55:37 PM
Happy Birthday CB
Thanks Scott.  Watching the Oklahoma games.  Sooners not looking too sharp.
Nor are the Cowboys looking too sharp
OU playing them at Stillwater next week.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 09:56:13 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 09:59:42 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 21, 2015, 10:03:00 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Still have the lead though.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 10:10:48 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Still have the lead though.
Finally able to score this time from inside the 20.  Muffed the extra point, though, so cow pie effect still in place.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 10:17:34 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Still have the lead though.
Not that I don't appreciate the on-the- bright side outlook, but they are not playing like a top four team.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2015, 10:32:57 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Still have the lead though.
Bye Bye Buckeyes!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 21, 2015, 10:33:39 PM
South Carolina lost to Citadel.....sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 10:38:16 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Still have the lead though.
Bye Bye Buckeyes!
Yep, that was a surprise.
Title: Re: 11/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 21, 2015, 10:54:42 PM
Four turnovers and it's still the first half.
Apple or cherry?
Cow pie.
Pasture paddies!
And true to form, ND turns it over again in the red zone.  Another cow pie splats to the ground.
Land Mines being distributed
Touchdown Jesus not helping at all.
They're playing at Fenway. Probably some sort of curse in effect.
Still have the lead though.
Not that I don't appreciate the on-the- bright side outlook, but they are not playing like a top four team.
"The football has been like a bar of soap for Notre Dame".  Indeed.