CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 27, 2017, 12:02:57 AM

Title: 12/27/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on December 27, 2017, 12:02:57 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:08:45 AM
Good Morning!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:11:23 AM
No deals to speak of yet this morning.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:12:27 AM
Today is Wednesday, Dec. 27, the 361st day of 2017. There are four days left in the year.
Today's Highlight in History:
On Dec. 27, 1927, the musical play "Show Boat," with music by Jerome Kern and libretto by Oscar Hammerstein II, opened at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York, beginning a run of 572 performances.
On this date:
In 1831, naturalist Charles Darwin set out on a round-the-world voyage aboard the HMS Beagle.
In 1892, the cornerstone was laid for the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine in New York City.
In 1904, James Barrie's play "Peter Pan: The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up" opened at the Duke of York's Theater in London.
In 1932, New York City's Radio City Music Hall first opened.
In 1945, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund were formally established.
In 1947, the original version of the puppet character Howdy Doody made his TV debut on NBC's "Puppet Playhouse."
In 1949, Queen Juliana of the Netherlands signed an act recognizing Indonesia's sovereignty after more than three centuries of Dutch rule.
In 1968, Apollo 8 and its three astronauts made a safe, nighttime splashdown in the Pacific.
In 1970, the musical play "Hello, Dolly!" closed on Broadway after a run of 2,844 performances.
In 1979, Soviet forces seized control of Afghanistan. President Hafizullah Amin (hah-FEE'-zoo-lah ah-MEEN'), who was overthrown and executed, was replaced by Babrak Karmal.
In 1985, Palestinian guerrillas opened fire inside the Rome and Vienna airports; 19 victims were killed, plus four attackers who were slain by police and security personnel. American naturalist Dian Fossey, 53, who had studied gorillas in the wild in Rwanda, was found hacked to death.
In 1995, Israeli jeeps sped out of the West Bank town of Ramallah, capping a seven-week pullout giving Yasser Arafat control over 90 percent of the West Bank's one million Palestinian residents and one-third of its land.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:13:01 AM
Ten years ago: Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto, 54, was assassinated in a gun and suicide-bomb attack in Pakistan following a campaign rally. Kenya held an election pitting incumbent president Mwai Kibaki (mwy kih-BAH'-kee) against opposition candidate Raila Odinga (RY'-luh oh-DING'-uh); both candidates ended up claiming victory in a vote that observers said was seriously flawed. (Kenya was racked by weeks of ethnic violence; Kibaki and Odinga ended up forming a coalition government.)

Five years ago: An Indian-born man, Sunando Sen, was shoved to his death from a New York City subway platform; suspect Erika Menendez later pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was sentenced to 24 years in prison. (Authorities say Menendez pushed Sen because she thought he was Muslim; Sen was Hindu.) Retired Army general Norman Schwarzkopf, 78, died in Tampa, Florida. Character actor Harry Carey Jr., 91, died in Santa Barbara, California.

One year ago: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (shin-zoh AH'-bay), accompanied by President Barack Obama, visited Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, where he offered his "sincere and everlasting condolences to the souls of those who lost their lives" in Japan's 1941 attack; Abe did not apologize, but conceded his country "must never repeat the horrors of war again." Actress Carrie Fisher died in a hospital four days after suffering a medical emergency aboard a flight to Los Angeles; she was 60. Cavaliers superstar LeBron James was voted AP Male Athlete of the Year after bringing the NBA title to Cleveland.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:13:30 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor John Amos is 78. ABC News correspondent Cokie Roberts is 74. Rock musician Mick Jones (Foreigner) is 73. Singer Tracy Nelson is 73. Actor Gerard Depardieu is 69. Jazz singer-musician T.S. Monk is 68. Singer-songwriter Karla Bonoff is 66. Rock musician David Knopfler (Dire Straits) is 65. Actress Tovah Feldshuh is 64. Journalist-turned-politician Arthur Kent is 64. Actress Maryam D'Abo is 57. Country musician Jeff Bryant is 55. Actor Ian Gomez is 53. Actress Theresa Randle is 53. Actress Eva LaRue is 51. Wrestler and actor Bill Goldberg is 51. Actress Tracey Cherelle Jones is 48. Bluegrass singer-musician Darrin Vincent (Dailey & Vincent) is 48. Rock musician Guthrie Govan is 46. Musician Matt Slocum is 45. Actor Wilson Cruz is 44. Singer Olu is 44. Actor Masi Oka is 43. Actor Aaron Stanford is 41. Actress Emilie de Ravin is 36. Christian rock musician James Mead (Kutless) is 35. Rock singer Hayley Williams (Paramore) is 29. Country singer Shay Mooney (Dan & Shay) is 26.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:13:53 AM
Thought for Today: "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 07:45:17 AM
Feels like 8° at the bus stop this morning. Was out last night and am running quite late today.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 07:45:52 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 07:59:29 AM
Good Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 08:15:23 AM
2017 went by pretty quickly. Can't believe there are only 4 days left. Today's my mommy's 83rd birthday.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. Guess SCDave's couldn't bring himself to jumping back into the pool.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 09:41:09 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave & Mark!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
2017 went by pretty quickly. Can't believe there are only 4 days left. Today's my mommy's 83rd birthday.
Happy birthday to your mom!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 09:47:22 AM
Good morning, Mark and Sam.

Thanks for the birthday wishes too.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 09:48:32 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. Guess SCDave's couldn't bring himself to jumping back into the pool.
I thought I read back and saw some Merry Christmas wishes from Dave.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 09:56:58 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. Guess SCDave's couldn't bring himself to jumping back into the pool.
I thought I read back and saw some Merry Christmas wishes from Dave.
And a few deal posts, too.  He must be house sitting at his son's place and too busy hanging around by the fence to chat up the neighbor girl.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 10:01:12 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave & Mark!
Morning Sam.  You are working stiff today as well?
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on December 27, 2017, 10:15:28 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be a stranger. The lead-up to Christmas was brutal. Hope everyone had a good holiday.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on December 27, 2017, 10:17:51 AM
Morning Dave, Mark, Tony, and Sam. Really hurting today. Already called both doctors to get some meds for relief. No luck yet. Gotta pick up a 50" tv I bought the lady for Christmas. That's going to be fun.
Had an AF Cuban corona for breakfast, not sure whats next.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 10:33:29 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. Guess SCDave's couldn't bring himself to jumping back into the pool.
He did stop in on Christmas to say hi.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 10:34:07 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. Guess SCDave's couldn't bring himself to jumping back into the pool.
Tony's fault!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and Sam.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 10:35:36 AM
Morning Dave, Mark, Tony, and Sam. Really hurting today. Already called both doctors to get some meds for relief. No luck yet. Gotta pick up a 50" tv I bought the lady for Christmas. That's going to be fun.
Had an AF Cuban corona for breakfast, not sure whats next.
Worth paying to have it delivered and hooked up.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 10:36:22 AM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on December 27, 2017, 10:45:13 AM
Feels like 8° at the bus stop this morning. Was out last night and am running quite late today.
Was running early today, just missed the 8:03 AM train.  So I stopped and got bagels for the
office, the Indian guys like the Jalapeno Cheddar from Manhattan Bagel(None in Manhattan, BTW), by me.
At my desk now.  This is severe cold weather, with the wind chill.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave & Mark!
Morning Sam.  You are working stiff today as well?
Yep,  took off yesterday in a futile attempt to recover from the festivities, but turned out our son, dil & 2 grand boys came over yesterday afternoon, and while extremely enjoyable, not restful in the least.  so i'm here at my desk trying to rest up from being home for 4 days....  you off this week?
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 10:46:10 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be a stranger. The lead-up to Christmas was brutal. Hope everyone had a good holiday.
Mornin' Raz!  I agree, The entire "holiday" was anything but.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on December 27, 2017, 10:46:47 AM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on December 27, 2017, 10:46:49 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. Guess SCDave's couldn't bring himself to jumping back into the pool.
Tony's fault!
We told him the water would turn purple is he pee'ed in the pool.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 10:47:37 AM
Morning Dave, Mark, Tony, and Sam. Really hurting today. Already called both doctors to get some meds for relief. No luck yet. Gotta pick up a 50" tv I bought the lady for Christmas. That's going to be fun.
Had an AF Cuban corona for breakfast, not sure whats next.
Good morning Dean!  hard to follow up when you start the morning with an AF...
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 10:48:54 AM
Feels like 8° at the bus stop this morning. Was out last night and am running quite late today.
Was running early today, just missed the 8:03 AM train.  So I stopped and got bagels for the
office, the Indian guys like the Jalapeno Cheddar from Manhattan Bagel(None in Manhattan, BTW), by me.
At my desk now.  This is severe cold weather, with the wind chill.
Good Bagel morning Flip.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 10:50:16 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave & Mark!
Morning Sam.  You are working stiff today as well?
Yep,  took off yesterday in a futile attempt to recover from the festivities, but turned out our son, dil & 2 grand boys came over yesterday afternoon, and while extremely enjoyable, not restful in the least.  so i'm here at my desk trying to rest up from being home for 4 days....  you off this week?
In theory, yes, but in practice, no, I'm at work yesterday and today.  Hoping to not come back until after the 1st, though.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on December 27, 2017, 10:50:43 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be a stranger. The lead-up to Christmas was brutal. Hope everyone had a good holiday.
Mornin' Raz!  I agree, The entire "holiday" was anything but.
Howdy, Sam. I didn't even get lights up on the house this year. Everything was focused on the Christmas Eve services at church. Everyone loved what I put together, but it took all the time I had. Gotta find a better way next year.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on December 27, 2017, 10:51:18 AM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Just he commented how there was a tragedy in Austin, a couple he knew, the
husband accidentally drove over the wife, and killed her.
Tony wanted to know if he put in in reverse and did it again.
missed the fact that it said, a couple SC redfish knew, not look at this crazy shit from Austin....
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on December 27, 2017, 10:52:31 AM
Feels like 8° at the bus stop this morning. Was out last night and am running quite late today.
Was running early today, just missed the 8:03 AM train.  So I stopped and got bagels for the
office, the Indian guys like the Jalapeno Cheddar from Manhattan Bagel(None in Manhattan, BTW), by me.
At my desk now.  This is severe cold weather, with the wind chill.
Good Bagel morning Flip.
hello there Sam!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on December 27, 2017, 10:54:48 AM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Just he commented how there was a tragedy in Austin, a couple he knew, the
husband accidentally drove over the wife, and killed her.
Tony wanted to know if he put in in reverse and did it again.
missed the fact that it said, a couple SC redfish knew, not look at this crazy shit from Austin....
Oh, that I remember. Antnee apologized. Surely that's not keeping him away. Been a lot of edgy shit said hereabouts over the years.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 11:07:59 AM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Just he commented how there was a tragedy in Austin, a couple he knew, the
husband accidentally drove over the wife, and killed her.
Tony wanted to know if he put in in reverse and did it again.
missed the fact that it said, a couple SC redfish knew, not look at this crazy shit from Austin....
Oh, that I remember. Antnee apologized. Surely that's not keeping him away. Been a lot of edgy shit said hereabouts over the years.
Damn!  I think I owe him an apology as well.  until this moment, i hadn't picked up on the fact that they were people he knew.  It's what I get by not checking previous posts.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on December 27, 2017, 11:20:33 AM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Just he commented how there was a tragedy in Austin, a couple he knew, the
husband accidentally drove over the wife, and killed her.
Tony wanted to know if he put in in reverse and did it again.
missed the fact that it said, a couple SC redfish knew, not look at this crazy shit from Austin....
Oh, that I remember. Antnee apologized. Surely that's not keeping him away. Been a lot of edgy shit said hereabouts over the years.
Damn!  I think I owe him an apology as well.  until this moment, i hadn't picked up on the fact that they were people he knew.  It's what I get by not checking previous posts.
sometimes, you look, before you swing for the fences.  Me I caught it just in time, not to
accidentally pile on.  That and I always start at page one.  Sometimes, I repost some thought somebody else
made 2 pages earlier.  but it is safer that way....
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 11:43:06 AM
All caught up... Good morning to all the newcomers.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 11:43:57 AM
One of my colleagues wants to take a group of us out to lunch for Mexican... I'm down with that.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 12:08:34 PM
Good morning Tony, Dave & Mark!
Morning Sam.  You are working stiff today as well?
Yep,  took off yesterday in a futile attempt to recover from the festivities, but turned out our son, dil & 2 grand boys came over yesterday afternoon, and while extremely enjoyable, not restful in the least.  so i'm here at my desk trying to rest up from being home for 4 days....  you off this week?
I'm home all week and took off the second to recover from the first.  8:45 game....sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 12:10:34 PM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Just he commented how there was a tragedy in Austin, a couple he knew, the
husband accidentally drove over the wife, and killed her.
Tony wanted to know if he put in in reverse and did it again.
missed the fact that it said, a couple SC redfish knew, not look at this crazy shit from Austin....
Oh, that I remember. Antnee apologized. Surely that's not keeping him away. Been a lot of edgy shit said hereabouts over the years.
Really?  I must have missed it....
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 12:12:43 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on December 27, 2017, 12:16:21 PM
Morning RevRaz and FeelBetterSoonDean.
Morning, TD. Somethin' up with Scarfish I missed?
Just he commented how there was a tragedy in Austin, a couple he knew, the
husband accidentally drove over the wife, and killed her.
Tony wanted to know if he put in in reverse and did it again.
missed the fact that it said, a couple SC redfish knew, not look at this crazy shit from Austin....
Oh, that I remember. Antnee apologized. Surely that's not keeping him away. Been a lot of edgy shit said hereabouts over the years.
Really?  I must have missed it....
Smartass.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 01:00:16 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Maybe use it on the Warped sampler which is a nice intro to the line.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/warped-cigars-brand-sampler
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 01:22:55 PM
had a 5V Gold robusto for lunch.  Not a bad smoke if you're looking for a nice mild cigar with some taste.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 01:56:44 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on December 27, 2017, 02:32:41 PM
had a 5V Gold robusto for lunch.  Not a bad smoke if you're looking for a nice mild cigar with some taste.
I'm willing to bet it would have taster better if you'd smoked it rather than eating it.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 02:36:56 PM
had a 5V Gold robusto for lunch.  Not a bad smoke if you're looking for a nice mild cigar with some taste.
I'm willing to bet it would have taster better if you'd smoked it rather than eating it.
Why would I want to burn up a perfectly good cigar?  Sheesh, the stuff you come up with...
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 27, 2017, 03:21:56 PM
had a 5V Gold robusto for lunch.  Not a bad smoke if you're looking for a nice mild cigar with some taste.
Haven't had one in years but I remember them tasting like smoking air. Wound up donating all the ones I had remaining.

Edit: However, I was always impressed with the construction.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
Agreed.  I'm sure they are very good, but I'll enjoy other very good Warped offerings that are a better value.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: ss2 on December 27, 2017, 04:30:18 PM
well, it's that magic time of the day where I pick out a ceegar and cut the bolt holding my chain to the desk.  Puros Ambar for the ride home.  have a good evening all!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on December 27, 2017, 06:04:04 PM
well, it's that magic time of the day where I pick out a ceegar and cut the bolt holding my chain to the desk.  Puros Ambar for the ride home.  have a good evening all!
Drive carefully and enjoy your smoke.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 09:54:51 PM
Careful driving lull.  CB's fault.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 10:16:47 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 10:21:46 PM
H&L now offering 50% off cigars left in stock.  Going bye-bye as of 12/31.  I suspect mostly RP and Gurkha left in stock at this point.  So sad.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Oh fuuk, you win.  These cigars better give me an orgasm, or we're going to have words!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 27, 2017, 10:49:23 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Oh fuuk, you win.  These cigars better give me an orgasm, or we're going to have words!
Yea, yea, TWSS!
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on December 27, 2017, 11:15:41 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Oh fuuk, you win.  These cigars better give me an orgasm, or we're going to have words!
they suck.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on December 27, 2017, 11:17:01 PM
I’ll buy some real ones now. Any coupons out there?
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 11:43:52 PM
Warped Wednesday at SBC.  (Be sure to log in first Bean)

Code: WARPED = 20% plus 5% reward points
Yeah, I saw the price on that fiver of Black Honey.  Even with 20% off that's a wallet buster.
If you want to try something a bit different, and very good, give a fiver of Warped Lirio Rojo a try.
Appreciate the advice, but with the discount they're still $8 cigars.  FMTT!  There is no f'kn way I can see my way through that purchase.
Oh fuuk, you win.  These cigars better give me an orgasm, or we're going to have words!
they suck.
The only appropriate response is GFY.
Title: Re: 12/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on December 27, 2017, 11:46:06 PM
I’ll buy some real ones now. Any coupons out there?
And I thought I was over paying for cigars.  I feel better now, thanks OyDave.