CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

Title: 1/10/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2017, 12:00:39 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:05:41 AM
Aren't you boys helpful with your game status reports. I'm watching the game on TV now so I've got less to say.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:07:58 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
Aren't you boys helpful with your game status reports. I'm watching the game on TV now so I've got less to say.
28-24 Clemson goes ahead.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Tony, I accidentally hit Remove so I deleted my last post.  What are your CFest plans?
Crap 'Bama scores: 31-28.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:18:54 AM
They're gonna make NJDave sweat this one out. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:20:50 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Tony, I accidentally hit Remove so I deleted my last post.  What are your CFest plans?
Crap 'Bama scores: 31-28.
I'll be there! With or without a ticket. Charlie being a traditionalist, we'll get tickets and get there late on Friday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:21:56 AM
Tremendous end to the game. Congrats, Dave! That's if you didn't have a heart attack.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2017, 12:22:34 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Tony, I accidentally hit Remove so I deleted my last post.  What are your CFest plans?
Crap 'Bama scores: 31-28.
Clemson knocking on the door.
Clemson scores with 1 second to Renfrow, 35-31!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2017, 12:24:39 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Tony, I accidentally hit Remove so I deleted my last post.  What are your CFest plans?
Crap 'Bama scores: 31-28.
I'll be there! With or without a ticket. Charlie being a traditionalist, we'll get tickets and get there late on Friday.
Friday tickets?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2017, 12:26:58 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Tony, I accidentally hit Remove so I deleted my last post.  What are your CFest plans?
Crap 'Bama scores: 31-28.
Clemson knocking on the door.
Clemson scores with 1 second to Renfrow, 35-31!
Awesome game!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:29:16 AM
Literally, drama until the last second of the game. Wow.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:29:49 AM
And a Tuesday jam to celebrate Clemson taking the lead!
Tony, I accidentally hit Remove so I deleted my last post.  What are your CFest plans?
Crap 'Bama scores: 31-28.
I'll be there! With or without a ticket. Charlie being a traditionalist, we'll get tickets and get there late on Friday.
Friday tickets?
Yes.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:37:23 AM
sheesh
Following on ESPN's gamecast but so far, so bad.
Looks like we've got a game now. I think the 2nd half will be more exciting.
Understatement of year.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 05:19:35 AM
good morning. missed the 4th quarter, sounds like that's the one I should have stayed awake for. good for Clemson.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 05:20:35 AM
EPC 2nd and coffee as I get ready to head off to see the doctor.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 05:22:55 AM
43° but heading into the 70's.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 06:28:00 AM
They're gonna make NJDave sweat this one out. Sheesh.
Always do...but it was worth it!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 06:30:26 AM
EPC 2nd and coffee as I get ready to head off to see the doctor.
Good luck with that Dean.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 06:33:52 AM
Today is Tuesday, Jan. 10, the 10th day of 2017. There are 355 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 10, 1967, President Lyndon B. Johnson, in his State of the Union address, asked Congress to impose a surcharge on both corporate and individual income taxes to help pay for his "Great Society" programs as well as the war in Vietnam. That same day, Massachusetts Republican Edward W. Brooke, the first black elected to the U.S. Senate by popular vote, took his seat.

On this date:

In 1776, Thomas Paine anonymously published his influential pamphlet, "Common Sense," which argued for American independence from British rule.

In 1861, Florida became the third state to secede from the Union.

In 1870, John D. Rockefeller incorporated Standard Oil.

In 1917, legendary Western frontiersman and showman William F. "Buffalo Bill" Cody died at his sister's home in Denver at age 70.

In 1920, the League of Nations was established as the Treaty of Versailles (vehr-SY') went into effect.

In 1946, the first General Assembly of the United Nations convened in London. The first manmade contact with the moon was made as radar signals transmitted by the U.S. Army Signal Corps were bounced off the lunar surface.

In 1947, the musical fantasy "Finian's Rainbow," with music by Burton Lane and lyrics by E.Y. Harburg, opened on Broadway.

In 1957, Harold Macmillan became prime minister of Britain, following the resignation of Anthony Eden.

In 1971, "Masterpiece Theatre" premiered on PBS with host Alistair Cooke introducing the drama series "The First Churchills." French fashion designer Coco Chanel died in Paris at age 87.

In 1984, the United States and the Vatican established full diplomatic relations for the first time in more than a century.

In 1994, President Bill Clinton, attending a NATO summit meeting in Brussels, Belgium, announced completion of an agreement to remove all long-range nuclear missiles from the former Soviet republic of Ukraine.

In 2000, America Online announced it was buying Time Warner for $162 billion (the merger, which proved disastrous, ended in Dec. 2009).
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 06:34:44 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush said he took responsibility for any mistakes in Iraq and announced an increase in U.S. troops there to quell violence. The Democratic-controlled House voted 315-116 to increase the federal minimum wage to $7.25 an hour.

Five years ago: Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the New Hampshire Republican primary; Ron Paul finished second, with Jon Huntsman, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum trailing. Alabama was voted No. 1 in the final AP poll for the eighth time, tying Notre Dame for the most of any team in college football, after winning a rematch with LSU in the BCS championship.

One year ago: French President Francois Hollande (frahn-SWAH' oh-LAWND') and other dignitaries held a special ceremony to honor those killed in Islamic extremist attacks around Paris in 2015. David Bowie, the chameleon-like star who transformed the sound and the look of rock with his audacious creativity and his sexually ambiguous makeup and costumes, died in New York. At the Golden Globes, "The Revenant" won best motion picture drama while "The Martian" was recognized as best comedy film.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 06:35:32 AM
Today's Birthdays: Opera singer Sherrill Milnes is 82. Blues artist Eddy Clearwater is 82. Rock singer-musician Ronnie Hawkins is 82. Baseball Hall of Famer Willie McCovey is 79. Movie director Walter Hill is 77. Actor William Sanderson is 73. Singer Rod Stewart is 72. Rock singer-musician Donald Fagen (Steely Dan) is 69. Boxing Hall of Famer and entrepreneur George Foreman is 68. Roots rock singer Alejandro Escovedo is 66. Rock musician Scott Thurston (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is 65. Singer Pat Benatar is 64. Hall of Fame race car driver and team owner Bobby Rahal is 64. Rock musician Michael Schenker is 62. Singer Shawn Colvin is 61. Rock singer-musician Curt Kirkwood (Meat Puppets) is 58. Actor Evan Handler is 56. Rock singer Brad Roberts (Crash Test Dummies) is 53. Actress Trini Alvarado is 50. Rock singer Brent Smith (Shinedown) is 39. Rapper Chris Smith (Kris Kross) is 38. Actress Sarah Shahi is 37. American roots singer Valerie June is 35.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 06:36:18 AM
Thought for Today: "In order to go on living one must try to escape the death involved in perfectionism." - Hannah Arendt, American author and historian (1906-1975).
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 06:39:38 AM
Morning Dean, ChampDave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 06:52:48 AM
off to the medical professionals.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 06:56:52 AM
Good morning and congrats to NJDave, he played well last night. Morning Dean, LTG
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 06:58:07 AM
off to the medical professionals.
Good luck Dean
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:02:43 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 07:03:34 AM
Schools closed all over the area, including my kids. Apparently, they're worried about the coming "wintry mix"? Cause there's less than an inch of snow on the ground, and it's 32 degrees out. Strangest call off ever.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 07:04:06 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
He can keep the title warm until June, happy to share it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:13:28 AM
Schools closed all over the area, including my kids. Apparently, they're worried about the coming "wintry mix"? Cause there's less than an inch of snow on the ground, and it's 32 degrees out. Strangest call off ever.
That sounds like down here, though we are a bit more extreme.  Flurries in the forecast, close the schools.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:17:42 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
Morning Mark, it must have been all the Laranjas we ordered from JR
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 07:18:35 AM
It's Tuesday, let's make this good!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 07:23:00 AM
Good morning and congrats to NJDave, he played well last night. Morning Dean, LTG
Indeed.  Tired and sore this morning.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 07:24:12 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 07:25:02 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
Morning Mark, it must have been all the Laranjas we ordered from JR
Indeed, light 'em up boys!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:27:25 AM
Those Runi coronas at the sis are tempting.  Rarely see those on a deal.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:28:54 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:29:24 AM
While Booth has not indicated his exact reasons for departure, the recently-enacted FDA regulations likely play a role. Because Booth came to the market after the Feb. 15, 2007 date of grandfathering, it’s likely that Room101 would have faced a considerable amount of regulatory costs trying to apply for substantial equivalence.

Austin confirmed that Davidoff of Geneva USA is selling off the remaining Room101 inventory.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:29:38 AM
It's Tuesday, let's make this good!
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:31:54 AM
Morning Mr Mayor, Fish, HomeSchoolDave, and TideStopperDave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:34:48 AM
Those Runi coronas at the sis are tempting.  Rarely see those on a deal.
Good price, free shipping...GO!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 07:35:49 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 07:36:15 AM
Those Runi coronas at the sis are tempting.  Rarely see those on a deal.
Good price, free shipping...GO!
And don't forget to grab the Padrons from the jam. 0% off!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 07:37:10 AM
While Booth has not indicated his exact reasons for departure, the recently-enacted FDA regulations likely play a role. Because Booth came to the market after the Feb. 15, 2007 date of grandfathering, it’s likely that Room101 would have faced a considerable amount of regulatory costs trying to apply for substantial equivalence.

Austin confirmed that Davidoff of Geneva USA is selling off the remaining Room101 inventory.
And we shall be on the lookout for those deals!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:40:40 AM
While Booth has not indicated his exact reasons for departure, the recently-enacted FDA regulations likely play a role. Because Booth came to the market after the Feb. 15, 2007 date of grandfathering, it’s likely that Room101 would have faced a considerable amount of regulatory costs trying to apply for substantial equivalence.

Austin confirmed that Davidoff of Geneva USA is selling off the remaining Room101 inventory.
And we shall be on the lookout for those deals!
Exactly
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:43:26 AM
While Booth has not indicated his exact reasons for departure, the recently-enacted FDA regulations likely play a role. Because Booth came to the market after the Feb. 15, 2007 date of grandfathering, it’s likely that Room101 would have faced a considerable amount of regulatory costs trying to apply for substantial equivalence.

Austin confirmed that Davidoff of Geneva USA is selling off the remaining Room101 inventory.
And we shall be on the lookout for those deals!
Exactly
Bring on the Namakubi closeouts!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 07:43:40 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 07:44:41 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 07:47:40 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:49:23 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
How does he do that? Warlock!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 07:51:44 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Nice!  That catch gives walk-ons everywhere hope.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 07:54:16 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
How does he do that? Warlock!!
601 Greens, that's how.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 07:56:09 AM
That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:58:16 AM
That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
no
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:00:28 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:02:19 AM
That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
no
It's not like I was gonna buy 'em anyway.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:03:36 AM
That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
no
It's not like I was gonna buy 'em anyway.
It's actually a good deal, I've never tried the flash bang but the entire line is good
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:04:55 AM
That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
no
It's not like I was gonna buy 'em anyway.
It's actually a good deal, I've never tried the flash bang but the entire line is good
Still ain't buyin'.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 08:08:49 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
How does he do that? Warlock!!
Simply amazing!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:10:34 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
How does he do that? Warlock!!
Simply amazing!
I'm over it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 08:10:38 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:13:21 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 08:17:11 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:21:41 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
He has his way with us then moves on.  Fuuker.
I'm hoping he's lurking and LTG can root him out.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:25:24 AM
[...]
He may if he keeps mentioning 601 Green deals
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:26:59 AM
[...]
Maybe he's having trouble with the app? I know it hasn't let me log in for a couple weeks now. Or maybe he's signing up for Twitter so he doesn't miss any brilliant insights from Trumpf. ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:27:30 AM
[...]
Wait, was there a deal on them somewhere?!?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:28:29 AM
[...]
And I just tried again and NOW it lets me. Lol
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 08:28:30 AM
[...]
This might help.
(http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/POLITICS/12/24/health.care.bill.differences/t1larg.reid.pelosi.gi.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:32:09 AM
By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgl6p0.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:32:51 AM
[...]
Commies! Fukk me to tears!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:32:56 AM
[...]
Which app?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:35:03 AM
[...]
Yes and I'm pretty sure Tex grabbed it and it was better than anything you ever got, plus he got them awhile ago so they're aged longer than yours and therefore yours will never be as good as his. Additionally he got quicker shipping because he was smart enough to buy them from a place that was a few miles closer to him so he could go and grab them a day earlier from the post office and do even more better then you. On top of that, his weather is better then yours and he'll be able to enjoy them more thoroughly than you'll ever be able to. If you can still live with yourself after all of that, you're a better man than Tex...oh wait, no you're not!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:36:07 AM
By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgl6p0.jpg)
My wife liked it
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:37:50 AM
By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgl6p0.jpg)
My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:38:37 AM
[...]
Well, shit.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:39:10 AM
[...]
Tapatalk. But it let me in today finally, so all is well.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 08:43:19 AM
[...]
Ha, well done.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:43:48 AM
By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgl6p0.jpg)
My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Ha! How do you like it? I love mine but had to move the tail cap adjustment to allow a higher flame
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:44:08 AM
[...]
I have a 5er I've been keeping aside for Brad for almost two years. I'm not sure I'll ever see him again so I guess I can smoke them?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:46:06 AM
[...]
Yes, we can share them at CF
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:46:09 AM
[...]
I need to upgrade it on my end but have been putting it off. Didn't know it was affecting anyone. Yuz guys gotta me these things. I use Tapatalk every day but I keep my phone permanently logged in.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:50:04 AM
[...]
We tell you this site sucks all the time, we're used to being ignored
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 08:50:23 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 08:51:13 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-\
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Nice!  That catch gives walk-ons everywhere hope.
Dabo was a walk on as well.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:51:20 AM
[...]
It may have been me. I tried logging in again today, then set my phone down cause I was in the middle of something at work. After a few seconds, it logged in. So it may have been that I wasn't waiting long enough before, thinking it was still rejecting my password.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 08:52:12 AM
That's a good deal on La Bombas, no?
no
It's not like I was gonna buy 'em anyway.
It's actually a good deal, I've never tried the flash bang but the entire line is good
Padron's at 0% off moved faster than these....WTF?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 08:52:19 AM
By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgl6p0.jpg)
My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Ha! How do you like it? I love mine but had to move the tail cap adjustment to allow a higher flame
Haven't used it yet. But weather is a bit warmer today, may finally be able to get in my first smoke of the year tonight.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:57:26 AM
By the way, for those not in our FB group, here's the Turrim lighter I got yesterday from Kiss My Ash, for winning a contest on their page.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgl6p0.jpg)
My wife liked it
That's what she...oh, wait, nevermind.
Ha! How do you like it? I love mine but had to move the tail cap adjustment to allow a higher flame
Haven't used it yet. But weather is a bit warmer today, may finally be able to get in my first smoke of the year tonight.
A friend of mine had the same issue, lighter is awesome though
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 08:57:44 AM
Had to go to bed after the 3rd, but real happy to see this morning that Dabo's boys prevailed.  Slide over, LTG, we have another ChampDave.
So you missed the whole game!   :-
Apparently!  But that last Clemson touchdown pass is certainly avi worthy.
And GIF worthy, but we have to wait on LTG Dave for that....
Enjoy!
(http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9eSIpSjrRUYWJqeV5hIpUQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjAwO2g9MzI5/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/14dc2c5a01203c1ebdefbb3f017d9044)
Much better than the one NJDave posted. Well done.
Thanks for your support Tony.
I'm trying to rile things up, it's Tuesday. I don't think I like TXDave not working on Tuesdays. Apparently he only posts on his work days now. We didn't think this one through.
Didn't do a whole lot of posting yesterday either.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 09:01:55 AM
Montecristo and assorted nonsense at the Page.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 10, 2017, 09:04:47 AM
G'Morning, Banter... Congrats NJDave. 2016 was the year of the Laranja Tigers!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:17:51 AM
[...]
Is that our next herf?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:19:01 AM
[...]
Huh?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:20:12 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:22:08 AM
G'Morning, Banter... Congrats NJDave. 2016 was the year of the Laranja Tigers!
Good morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 10, 2017, 09:33:38 AM
G'Morning, Banter... Congrats NJDave. 2016 was the year of the Laranja Tigers!
Good morning, Steve.

Morning, Great and powerful snoz... you need to be recharging your powers for Sunday in KC.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 09:40:21 AM
[...]
No, we need one in Feb or March
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 09:40:31 AM
La Bombas have finally moved on. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
[...]
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 09:51:15 AM
Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 09:54:53 AM
Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:55:31 AM
G'Morning, Banter... Congrats NJDave. 2016 was the year of the Laranja Tigers!
Good morning, Steve.

Morning, Great and powerful snoz... you need to be recharging your powers for Sunday in KC.  ;)
If we could keep Big Ben from throwing interceptions, I think we'll be good.

Can't believe I'm actually rooting for Houston in the other game. However unlikely.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 09:58:11 AM
[...]
Post. Of. The. Day.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:59:38 AM
[...]
Hopefully to celebrate gainful employment on my part. I have a bunch of prospects right now but nothing panning out yet.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
[...]
Gets my vote too. Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 10:02:33 AM

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 10:03:28 AM
[...]
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 10:03:44 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
May as well get used to him not being around as much. He's semi-retarded.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 10:08:05 AM

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
Well, the place would be less entertaining without the crotchety sumbich.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 10:09:27 AM
Meme just share with me...
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:12:02 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Don't be an ingrate. It's not becoming.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:15:37 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 10:21:25 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Don't be an ingrate. It's not becoming.
I am always appreciative of support, in whatever form it may take.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

Well how 'bout them Tigers?

Morning, muchachos.
Show of hands, who else enjoys watching Nick Saban suffer? Morning, Raz.

Morning, LibTardGolf...I mean, LuvToGolf.

I don't have anything against Nick Saban, but I love watching giants get knocked down.
Lol, looks like we're all channeling the spirit of Tex this Tuesday.
May as well get used to him not being around as much. He's semi-retarded.
:o
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:22:42 AM
Congrats again, NJDave. I had been following along on gamecast and then I watched the whole 4th. You're welcome!
No, you're welcome.  Doesn't get much more entertaining than that!
I don't think you understand. If I wouldn't have tuned in, Bama retains the title. I'm that powerful.
Yes, I understood the intended meaning.... ::)
Don't be an ingrate. It's not becoming.
I am always appreciative of support, in whatever form it may take.
It's not the first time I've been called an athletic supporter.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 10:24:51 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.
Wait...Before he can become a Cleveland Brown, doesn't he have to develop a drinking problem and beat up on women? I thought that was a prerequisite.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:37:10 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.
Amen.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:38:22 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.
Wait...Before he can become a Cleveland Brown, doesn't he have to develop a drinking problem and beat up on women? I thought that was a prerequisite.
Hey, don't judge! You try living in Ohio.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 10:38:51 AM
[...]
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 10:39:36 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.
Wait...Before he can become a Cleveland Brown, doesn't he have to develop a drinking problem and beat up on women? I thought that was a prerequisite.
Not a prerequisite, but it's definitely a check in the "pro" column.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 10:46:31 AM
Meme just share with me...
He could almost wear the same uniform.
Sucks to be him. Until he gets paid, that is.
Wait...Before he can become a Cleveland Brown, doesn't he have to develop a drinking problem and beat up on women? I thought that was a prerequisite.
Not a prerequisite, but it's definitely a check in the "pro" column.
Over/Under on how many times he'll be in Concussion Protocol?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 10:50:42 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:54:22 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?
I'm gonna say, within the week.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 10:56:11 AM
Credit union surrounded on Alabama campus. Hostage situation.

Is Nick Saban self destructing?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 10, 2017, 10:58:34 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?

60 days... I will be happy to purchase some *discounted* namakubi and tobacconaut's.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 11:02:19 AM
Credit union surrounded on Alabama campus. Hostage situation.

Is Nick Saban self destructing?
That's nuts. This crap happens way too often.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 11:10:30 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?

60 days... I will be happy to purchase some *discounted* namakubi and tobacconaut's.
Agree there.  He has already pretty much cleared everything else out already.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?

60 days... I will be happy to purchase some *discounted* namakubi and tobacconaut's.
Agree there.  He has already pretty much cleared everything else out already.
Have you tried the Chief Cool Arrow?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 11:24:56 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?

60 days... I will be happy to purchase some *discounted* namakubi and tobacconaut's.
Agree there.  He has already pretty much cleared everything else out already.
Have you tried the Chief Cool Arrow?
Very smooth and tasty, but currently overpriced.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
So, how long do we think it will take for the Room 101 Clearance Event to commence?

60 days... I will be happy to purchase some *discounted* namakubi and tobacconaut's.
Agree there.  He has already pretty much cleared everything else out already.
Have you tried the Chief Cool Arrow?
Very smooth and tasty, but currently overpriced.
Better than Tobacconaut?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 11:35:49 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Dean's NY deadbeats have migrated to OH.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Dean's NY deadbeats have migrated to OH.
CNS, they've acquired a new "sucker" target
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 11:50:30 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Dean's NY deadbeats have migrated to OH.
CNS, they've acquired a new "sucker" target
Fukk me to tears!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Dean's NY deadbeats have migrated to OH.
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 11:51:12 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Ouch. Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
Dean's NY deadbeats have migrated to OH.
CNS, they've acquired a new "sucker" target
Fukk me to tears!
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 11:53:29 AM
Wifi calling stopped working on our cell phones yesterday, still not working today. So I called T-Mobile, and apparently someone ordered 3 new phones on our account yesterday, so the SIM cards were changed, causing ours to not work properly. Sheesh!
It could be worse.  The dead woman in this article is the MIL of a friend of mine in Florida.  Poor guy has to deal with this posthaste to get the MIL's final expenses paid.

http://coachellavalley.com/chase-happened/
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 11:54:29 AM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 11:58:35 AM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Do y'all have some mitigating conditions?  Child under 5?  Elderly person living in the home?  Someone with a chronic condition?  Because otherwise, Tamiflu is a really expensive nonnecessity.  Chicken soup is of equal value, tastes better, and costs less.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 11:58:47 AM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Holy crap! Should be called ObamaDon'tCare
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:01:49 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Do y'all have some mitigating conditions?  Child under 5?  Elderly person living in the home?  Someone with a chronic condition?  Because otherwise, Tamiflu is a really expensive nonnecessity.  Chicken soup is of equal value, tastes better, and costs less.
No, but too late. Expense has already been incurred and son is better and will be returning to school mańana.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 12:09:45 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
Do y'all have some mitigating conditions?  Child under 5?  Elderly person living in the home?  Someone with a chronic condition?  Because otherwise, Tamiflu is a really expensive nonnecessity.  Chicken soup is of equal value, tastes better, and costs less.
No, but too late. Expense has already been incurred and son is better and will be returning to school mańana.
Your doctor screwed you.  Anti-virals are great things, but it's really expensive therapy for routine flu. It works, but it's essentially like having a Ferrari for an ambulance.  It'll get you well slightly faster, but not enough to justify the expense. Tamiflu is supposed to be used to protect those most endangered by influenza - infants and old people. But more and more, doctors are handing it out like candy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 12:14:24 PM
Only had two so far, and haven't compared them side by side yet, but I would say very similar.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 12:16:37 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 12:17:52 PM
[...]
As they've historically done with antibiotics  (which is a big reason why they are much less effective today)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 12:31:09 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 12:32:03 PM
[...]

what's an FB Group?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 12:45:21 PM
[...]

FaceBook
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
[...]

what's FaceBook.
😊
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 12:52:31 PM
[...]

No clue but I hear it's gay
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 12:55:17 PM
[...]

Who told you, your beard wife?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 12:56:03 PM
[...]

good to know that. I was going to start a page. (close one)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 01:02:52 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
[...]

Meaning, it makes you happy?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 01:06:06 PM
[...]

Meaning it makes your ass hurt.  Or so I overheard Nate saying.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 01:06:41 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 01:08:52 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 01:10:54 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
Message heard, loud and clear.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 01:17:22 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
Message heard, loud and clear.
I get to finalize my decision next month for April medicare.
can't wait to get the bills since New Years Eve already.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 01:23:44 PM
[...]

How would YOU know? ....or did you ask the wife?
*guess I should have read the last page before posting...
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 01:28:44 PM
I got another thanks Obama for ya... My son who had the stomach virus 2 weeks ago has been home for the last two days with influenza. All 6 of us have been prescribed Tamiflu. With my new obamacare insurance that cost me $1400.
What would be the cost without Obamacare.....$800?
That's a great question. Not sure I want to know at this point. That's what happens when the wife makes decisions.
It's what happens when the gubmint makes decisions for you.
Truth be told, I'd rather pay $1400 in extenuating circumstances for medications than $700 more each month for health insurance if I'd stayed with COBRA.
COBRA is a rip off and always was, well before Obummer.  I've never know anyone to stick with that deal for long, which is the point of the way it's priced.  You're no longer part of this group, so GTF out!
Message heard, loud and clear.
I doubt it! ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 01:30:48 PM
[...]
Now you sound like the warden. GFY.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 01:32:24 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
Yeah, inquiring minds wanna know. Do you still have two big balls on the back of your neck?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 01:39:48 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 02:02:41 PM
[...]
(http://i.imgur.com/5HEcA.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 02:07:43 PM
[...]
I might be upset if it weren't Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 02:16:13 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 02:21:15 PM
[...]
I'll tuck that one away for next Tuesday as well then. :D
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 02:34:45 PM
[...]
GFY! Tuesday!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2017, 02:39:17 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 02:41:27 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
Any of those, or in that order? ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 02:49:58 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
Any of those, or in that order? ;)
I'd pay to see that!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2017, 02:52:59 PM
Time to hit the road, stopping at the T-Mobile store on the way home to sort out this damn phone situation. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
We're talking about the head above your shoulders, right?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 02:56:03 PM
Later CanYouHearMeNowDave.
Time for me to head to my appointment as well.  BBL.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 02:57:20 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
Now that's an image - Dean's head rolling around on the floor foaming at the mouth and cursing GFY! over and over again.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 02:57:50 PM
Time to hit the road, stopping at the T-Mobile store on the way home to sort out this damn phone situation. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 02:58:53 PM
Later CanYouHearMeNowDave.
Time for me to head to my appointment as well.  BBL.
More like CanYouBillMeNowDave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 03:11:37 PM
How did your visit go this morning Dean?
filled out a book of paperwork, signed my bank account away, did a culture scraping, ordered blood work, ordered blood pressure medicine, waiting on results before they prescribe another antibiotic, and if I will need surgery. go back next week with all my financial information. just been an all-around fun experience.
Our modern, paperless society.  They gonna just remove your head to make sure they got everything?
the lady is worried that my head will fall off, I'll go into convulsions, and foam at the mouth.
We're talking about the head above your shoulders, right?
Oh. I hadn't even considered that.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 03:51:20 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Olivia OC-001 From the sampler.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 03:53:44 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:03:01 PM
Afternoon Flip and The Mayor, retirement day here just finished a nap.

78 degrees and sunny so I have a cigar in hand ready to light - Amazon Basin today.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 04:05:11 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 04:10:39 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
CNS
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:11:36 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:13:14 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:15:31 PM
Cigar lit
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:15:57 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
The Flip is living big!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:21:58 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
The Flip is living big!
and The ladies are out at Walt Disney world.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:23:21 PM
Cigar lit
way to go Tex!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:26:59 PM
Carl Edwards is unexpectedly retiring from NASCAR before the season starts in February, quite a surprise.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:32:11 PM
Been a pretty busy day, Goodwill truck came and hauled off two rooms of furniture, grocery shopping, wine shopping, Sandeez Hamburger and Fries for lunch while I was out.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 04:35:09 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:38:08 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
I see what you're trying to do there.  Not working, 19thCenturyTony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:41:22 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
on vacay till next Tuesday,  it smoked like a real one.  Have some Gurkha left over for the rest of the week, plus a graycliff and an El Cobre..
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
I see what you're trying to do there.  Not working, 19thCenturyTony.

I'm gonna keep using it until it does work, damn it! I want the word back.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 04:45:12 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
on vacay till next Tuesday,  it smoked like a real one.  Have some Gurkha left over for the rest of the week, plus a graycliff and an El Cobre..
Enjoy. Whatever makes you gay.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:45:49 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Looks fake.

Just kidding, it's Tuesday.
on vacay till next Tuesday,  it smoked like a real one.  Have some Gurkha left over for the rest of the week, plus a graycliff and an El Cobre..
Well you are not far from one of the best cigar stores in the country, you shoul Uber on over to the Downtown Corona and enjoy some booze and smokes.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 04:49:31 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Olivia OC-001 From the sampler.
Was its das Oliva OC-001?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 04:50:41 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2017, 04:50:58 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.r
it's going into the 70''s today, first cigar was a montecristo habano Toro, that my brother gave me. His father in law brought him a box of 10 from Cuba.
Habana!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 04:54:56 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Go to Jamie's with  your own smoke then buy yourself a cheap drink to go with it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:57:41 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Olivia OC-001 From the sampler.
Was its das Oliva OC-001?
yes very tasty
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 04:59:25 PM
Quote from: A Friend of Charlie link=topic=1002.msg2088it's 58#msg208858 date=1484085041
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Go to Jamie's with  your own smoke then buy yourself a cheap drink to go with it.
over a 1000 miles from Jamies right now.  Closer to orlando right now.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 05:00:04 PM
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Go to Jamie's with  your own smoke then buy yourself a cheap drink to go with it.
That's not a bad idea.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 05:01:16 PM
Quote from: A Friend of Charlie link=topic=1002.msg2088it's 58#msg208858 date=1484085041
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Go to Jamie's with  your own smoke then buy yourself a cheap drink to go with it.
over a 1000 miles from Jamies right now.  Closer to orlando right now.
I believe he was talking to me. Only about 10 miles away from Jamie's here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
Going inside to read and watch HBO three big screen tv's in the two bedroom suite.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: A Friend of Charlie link=topic=1002.msg2088it's 58#msg208858 date=1484085041
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Go to Jamie's with  your own smoke then buy yourself a cheap drink to go with it.
over a 1000 miles from Jamies right now.  Closer to orlando right now.
That one was for Tony you need to go to Corona Cigar in downtown Orlando.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on January 10, 2017, 05:03:15 PM
Quote from: A Friend of Charlie link=topic=1002.msg2088it's 58#msg208858 date=1484085041
On vacation 2nd smoke of the day
Way to go, Flip. I hope it's warmer wherever you are.  I'm enjoying a doppio con panna but would love to accompany it with a seegar.
Sounds gay.
It made me feel gay, for sure. Helps with that afternoon lull.
Have you even had a 2017 Smoke yet Mayor?
Unfortunately, I have not. It's way too cold out to enjoy one. I guess I could smoke one at a B&M but I'm really watching my budget. Also planning on a couple of long drives later this week so I'll sneak one in on each of those.
Go to Jamie's with  your own smoke then buy yourself a cheap drink to go with it.
over a 1000 miles from Jamies right now.  Closer to orlando right now.
I believe he was talking to me. Only about 10 miles away from Jamie's here.
  not a bad idea for the next herd, but you can't walk in with pizzas!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 05:03:29 PM
No surprise here but :  Jury sentences Dylann Roof to death
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
Fuk'n conference call pissing me off. So...cigar. CyB corona.

Afternoon, Tex. We missed you most of the day.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
Fuk'n conference call pissing me off. So...cigar. CyB corona.

Afternoon, Tex. We missed you most of the day.
I don't banter much on retirement day practices.

Afternoon Raz
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2017, 05:08:58 PM
Enjoying my Laranja.  It was too late to have it after the game last night.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 05:12:58 PM
Fuk'n conference call pissing me off. So...cigar. CyB corona.

Afternoon, Tex. We missed you most of the day.
I don't banter much on retirement day practices.

Afternoon Raz
Yes, we discussed that, and I think I spoke for most of us when I said the place isn't the same without your cantankerous ass.

Did you see the pics of my new rifle?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 05:16:17 PM
Fuk'n conference call pissing me off. So...cigar. CyB corona.

Afternoon, Tex. We missed you most of the day.
I don't banter much on retirement day practices.

Afternoon Raz
Yep
Yes, we discussed that, and I think I spoke for most of us when I said the place isn't the same without your cantankerous ass.

Did you see the pics of my new rifle?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 05:26:23 PM
Think I will cook some wings for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 05:29:55 PM
Afternoon Flip and The Mayor, retirement day here just finished a nap.

78 degrees and sunny so I have a cigar in hand ready to light - Amazon Basin today.
Enjoyed this smoke, should be really good in a few more months.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 05:55:14 PM
Afternoon Flip and The Mayor, retirement day here just finished a nap.

78 degrees and sunny so I have a cigar in hand ready to light - Amazon Basin today.
Enjoyed this smoke, should be really good in a few more months.
Tony gave me one of those, looking forward to trying it
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 05:56:00 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 06:06:00 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
Mine are showing arrival tomorrow.  The difference between FS and actually paying for it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 06:06:13 PM
[...]
Pricier meal but you can bring your own smokes. Maybe we'll do our February/March herf there.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
Mine are showing arrival tomorrow.  The difference between FS and actually paying for it.
TWHS... If by FS you meant free sex.

Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 06:09:40 PM
[...]
And the meal is worth every penny of it!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 06:11:48 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 06:13:28 PM
[...]
I'm gonna find my way there sooner than later. You should get a commission.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 06:15:11 PM
[...]
That place is just too good to be true in this century
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 06:19:20 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 06:23:57 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
Taxes would kill them shipping out of NJ

JRCigars.com
2589 Eric Lane
Burlington, NC 27215
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 06:25:51 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
2 big stores but the online orders are shipped from NC. In fact, despite the name, you'd be harder pressed finding a connection between the JR in NJ and NC than you would between CI and the sis.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
2 big stores but the online orders are shipped from NC. In fact, despite the name, you'd be harder pressed finding a connection between the JR in NJ and NC than you would between CI and the sis.
I have only bought from them one other time several years ago because they are usually pretty pricey on the smokes.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 06:44:33 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
2 big stores but the online orders are shipped from NC. In fact, despite the name, you'd be harder pressed finding a connection between the JR in NJ and NC than you would between CI and the sis.
I have only bought from them one other time several years ago because they are usually pretty pricey on the smokes.
Been a while since I made a purchase from their auction site too. Used to be able to get OOOs from there for a good price. (I know you're not a fan).
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 06:57:39 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
2 big stores but the online orders are shipped from NC. In fact, despite the name, you'd be harder pressed finding a connection between the JR in NJ and NC than you would between CI and the sis.
I have only bought from them one other time several years ago because they are usually pretty pricey on the smokes.
Indeed, I used to love going there. I used to work all around that area and stop in every chance I got, before I line ordering and before I knew what CI was. I bought my first good humidor there, a Perdomo desktop that's still my best one
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 07:09:41 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
2 big stores but the online orders are shipped from NC. In fact, despite the name, you'd be harder pressed finding a connection between the JR in NJ and NC than you would between CI and the sis.
I have only bought from them one other time several years ago because they are usually pretty pricey on the smokes.
Agreed. Deals are few and far between on JR. I think they mostly serve a client base formed in the late 90's when old Lew Rothman still ran the joint and the cigar bubble was inflating.

But every so often they have something worth the buy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 07:14:16 PM
Laranja toros from JR shipped today, will see how long that takes
They are in NC so may be faster for us and slower for you than all the PA places.
I always think of them as being in NJ, they have a big store here
2 big stores but the online orders are shipped from NC. In fact, despite the name, you'd be harder pressed finding a connection between the JR in NJ and NC than you would between CI and the sis.
I have only bought from them one other time several years ago because they are usually pretty pricey on the smokes.
Been a while since I made a purchase from their auction site too. Used to be able to get OOOs from there for a good price. (I know you're not a fan).
I've never seen a deal like that one from a couple years ago - $92 for a box of 60 OOO's. But JR is one of the few places that sells the box of 60, and they're the cheapest price for it, especially if you pile on an email coupon. That's how I stocked up on OOO's and Nica Rusticas. Good prices on each. Not astounding, but good.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 07:49:36 PM
[...]
The $92/60 is the one I was referring to. I think I still have about 20 left. Never bought the Rusticas from there. Do you recall the price?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 07:52:09 PM
[...]
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 08:00:05 PM
[...]
Sure you do. Remember how much better it was vs the crappy deal Tony got?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 08:04:11 PM
[...]
I don't remember exactly. I got the 60 OOO's and 50 Nica Rusticas for $314.37. I remember that the NR's were sub $4 a stick, which is my buying range for those.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:05:56 PM
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:08:26 PM
[...]
I've never gotten sub $4 on the NRs.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

[...]

They had a sale, plus I had a 10% coupon, plus they were having a free shipping special.

At 110 cigars for $314.37, the overall per-stick price was $2.86. So...I think I did okay, even if Tex hates "those nasty Omar Ortez." ;-)
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 08:20:26 PM

[...]

I would much rather have a Gurkha but Dean likes them.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 08:22:24 PM
[...]
You must have been sleeping, several of us got sub $4 NR's off the Mash several months ago.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:23:12 PM

[...]

So do I. In fact, I will have to put it on my list to smoke sooner than later. But now I know that I can send you all my old Gurkhas.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:27:36 PM
[...]
I bought 10 the last time there was a good deal at Famous/Mash. I thought it was $4 but I could be mistaking.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 08:27:42 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 08:38:35 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
WTF
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 08:39:38 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
If I find a super deal on Namakubis I am buing a lifetime supply.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 08:43:37 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 08:55:45 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
Apparently, Obama's droning on about something again. It's on all the news feeds.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 09:05:33 PM
RG III is on Fixer Upper
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:08:20 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
No joke.

By the way, 10/5V Eye Pokers for  $25 jamming.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 09:10:30 PM
RG III is on Fixer Upper
RG III *is* a fixer upper.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
No joke.

By the way, 10/5V Eye Pokers for  $25 jamming.
Tent pegs!
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 09:11:23 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
No joke.

By the way, 10/5V Eye Pokers for  $25 jamming.
You should be buying some ;D
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2017, 09:12:42 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
Yeah, I try to keep from enablin' others as it just not seem right.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 09:14:52 PM
RG III is on Fixer Upper
RG III *is* a fixer upper.
1-15 says different.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2017, 09:26:22 PM
It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
Yeah, I try to keep from enablin' others as it just not seem right.
Smartass.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2017, 10:21:46 PM
@Tony, not sure when you changed my name but I just noticed. I'm deleting my account
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
@Tony, not sure when you changed my name but I just noticed. I'm deleting my account
Seems like an improvement.  Stank for short.  Perfect.
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2017, 10:41:16 PM
@Tony, not sure when you changed my name but I just noticed. I'm deleting my account
Hahaha. I can't do that. You must have done it yourself, dawg. Or maybe it was the Russians?
Title: Re: 1/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2017, 10:43:51 PM
@Tony, not sure when you changed my name but I just noticed. I'm deleting my account
Hahaha. I can't do that. You must have done it yourself, dawg. Or maybe it was the Russians?
Commies!