Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 09:02:42 AM »

Final Inspection and Certificate of Occupancy tomorrow at the lady's house.

and I am not helping her move.
LMAO, yeah sure. ;)

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 09:04:55 AM »

An actual sunrise this morning, those have been very rare around here for the last month.
they have been quite common here, though we really need some rain badly.

morning Dave.
Most May rain here in history.

Still raining this morning in Galveston
I've been following the storms in Texas. part of your state is under water and parts are still drier than a popcorn fart.
Big state!  Kind of like trying to make a single statement about California weather.

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2016, 09:05:46 AM »

Final Inspection and Certificate of Occupancy tomorrow at the lady's house.

and I am not helping her move.
LMAO, yeah sure. ;)
Laughed out loud myself on that one!   ::)

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2016, 09:06:10 AM »

everyone here claiming we're getting a tropical storm today/tomorrow with severe flooding, 5"-8" of rain. I don't see it.

???????
Tomorrow night maybe

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT SUN JUN 5 2016

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. A low pressure area located near the northeastern portion of the
Yucatan Peninsula is producing a large area of showers and
thunderstorms over the northwestern Caribbean Sea and western Cuba.
Surface data show that pressures are falling in the area, and that
winds to near tropical storm force are occurring over the
northwestern Caribbean Sea. Environmental conditions are expected to
be favorable for additional development, and this system is likely
to become a tropical depression or a tropical storm by tonight or on
Monday while it moves north-northeastward toward the Florida
Peninsula.

Regardless of development, locally heavy rains and flooding are
possible over portions of the Yucatan Peninsula, western Cuba, the
Florida Keys, and the Florida Peninsula during the next few days.
Interests in these areas should monitor the progress of this
system. Tropical storm conditions could occur along a portion
of the west coast of the Florida Peninsula as early as Monday
afternoon. An Air Force Reserve Hurricane Hunter aircraft is
scheduled to investigate the low later today.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 09:06:22 AM »

Morning RetirementDean.

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2016, 09:07:56 AM »

An actual sunrise this morning, those have been very rare around here for the last month.
they have been quite common here, though we really need some rain badly.

morning Dave.
Most May rain here in history.

Still raining this morning in Galveston
I've been following the storms in Texas. part of your state is under water and parts are still drier than a popcorn fart.
Big state!  Kind of like trying to make a single statement about California weather.
Correct and it has at least 5 distinctly different geographical and climate regions.

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2016, 09:11:22 AM »

[...]

Interesting....I always thought of the Caribbean (Sea) as west/southwest of Florida in the Atlantic.

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2016, 09:32:49 AM »

At the Page today:

Case Magna 93 rated lovelies up to 54% off. Plus: 20x points on select boxes!

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2016, 09:35:21 AM »

[...]

It is Southwest, South and Southeast of FL

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2016, 09:41:21 AM »

Had my bagel and fruit, so nice outside think I will move out to the patio and read my book with a nice Hemmingway Cigar and another cup of Cuban.

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2016, 09:43:29 AM »

Tomorrow is Office Meeting Monday and going to be near perfect weather.  IMHO Shingles on Monday = Sick Leave!

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2016, 09:52:51 AM »

Tomorrow is Office Meeting Monday and going to be near perfect weather.  IMHO Shingles on Monday = Sick Leave!
Sounds like a plan.

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2016, 09:54:46 AM »

Final Inspection and Certificate of Occupancy tomorrow at the lady's house.

and I am not helping her move.
LMAO, yeah sure. ;)
Laughed out loud myself on that one!   ::)
I'd like to but physically can't.

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2016, 10:00:01 AM »

Had my bagel and fruit, so nice outside think I will move out to the patio and read my book with a nice Hemmingway Cigar and another cup of Cuban.
Dogs called the damn SPCA and filed another complaint so got to walk them on the trail first. :)

And it goes without saying now I got to wait on the Warden to do that

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 10:00:36 AM »

Final Inspection and Certificate of Occupancy tomorrow at the lady's house.

and I am not helping her move.
LMAO, yeah sure. ;)
Laughed out loud myself on that one!   ::)
I'd like to but physically can't.
Dave and I are laughing hard enough to cover for you too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11