Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 07:51:57 AM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
These days being at the same price is a win!

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 07:53:25 AM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 07:54:36 AM »

EPC (not 2nd) with my coffee to start the day.
No seagar but just finished my first cup of Cuban.   Shingles have annoying me a bit since yesterday afternoon but I did sleep pretty good last night.  Feels like a hot ice pick sticking in my rib from time to time.

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 07:55:47 AM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 07:56:10 AM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
These days being at the same price is a win!
Absolutely!

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 07:59:39 AM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 08:06:37 AM »

An actual sunrise this morning, those have been very rare around here for the last month.
they have been quite common here, though we really need some rain badly.

morning Dave.

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 08:08:02 AM »

EPC (not 2nd) with my coffee to start the day.
morning Dave.

EPC 2nd and coffee for me.

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2016, 08:21:15 AM »

An actual sunrise this morning, those have been very rare around here for the last month.
they have been quite common here, though we really need some rain badly.

morning Dave.
Most May rain here in history.

Still raining this morning in Galveston

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 08:30:36 AM »

An actual sunrise this morning, those have been very rare around here for the last month.
they have been quite common here, though we really need some rain badly.

morning Dave.
Most May rain here in history.

Still raining this morning in Galveston
I've been following the storms in Texas. part of your state is under water and parts are still drier than a popcorn fart.

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 08:32:40 AM »

we've had 7 days straight in the mid 90's and yesterday it finally hit 100°. another mid 90's day today. not as bad as Vegas though.

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 08:37:28 AM »

we've had 7 days straight in the mid 90's and yesterday it finally hit 100°. another mid 90's day today. not as bad as Vegas though.
Yeah, Nevada and Arizona are July hot already.  We have hit 98 but overall much cooler than normal May & June.  91 is supposed to be our hottest day this week.

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 08:50:03 AM »

Final Inspection and Certificate of Occupancy tomorrow at the lady's house.

and I am not helping her move.

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 08:57:19 AM »

everyone here claiming we're getting a tropical storm today/tomorrow with severe flooding, 5"-8" of rain. I don't see it.

???????
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11