Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2016, 09:10:58 PM »

Evening whoever is lurkin'.
Evening Bean
Evening Dave. You about sick of your time off and ready to get back to work in downtown Austin?

« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2016, 09:42:48 PM »

Just walked through the door and need to figure out what is for dinner.
hi Tony. I had garlic pasta with shrimp with the redhead. sitting in the covered area on her dock watching the rain with a BrickHouse maduro and coffee, she's trying my last Oval. she seems to like it, gonna have to get more.
I'm hoping you meant a San Lotano cigar but please don't elaborate.

« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2016, 10:00:10 PM »

Evening whoever is lurkin'.
Evening Bean
Evening Dave. You about sick of your time off and ready to get back to work in downtown Austin?
Well darn it, it's after 8 pm, Dave has finished his Luann platter and hit the hay.

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2016, 10:05:54 PM »

Evening whoever is lurkin'.
Evening Bean
Evening Dave. You about sick of your time off and ready to get back to work in downtown Austin?
Well darn it, it's after 8 pm, Dave has finished his Luann platter and hit the hay.
For sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]