Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2016, 05:27:03 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2016, 05:28:20 AM »

I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
I am not a Doctor either but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express one time and I second Chip's medical opinion.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2016, 05:31:19 AM »

Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 05:37:26 AM »

I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 05:45:12 AM »

Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Not me talking about those but for those that don't check in after dinner here are two deals I posted last night.

Very nice deals at CI after the 20% off is applied

Punch Bareknuckle Elites (Corona) (5.2"x45)

Box of 20 for $50 before 20% off

My Father Limited Edition Corona (5 X 42)

Box of 10 for $60 before 20% off

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2016, 05:46:33 AM »

I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2016, 05:48:35 AM »

Finally!!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2016, 05:54:12 AM »

No spoiler alerts, but I've been trying to watch that Netflix documentary series, "How to make a murderer," and it's a little disturbing. Based on the true story of Steve Avery's false imprisonment of 18 years.  There was a big article about it on the front page of last Sundays local newspaper, The Belleville News Democrat.  In the newspaper article, DA Prosecutors are saying that the documentary is slanting the story towards the defendant(s.)  But the ex-law enforcement investigators for the defendants are stating that the documentary is right on target.  I'm only on the 4th episode, so now to see what happens.

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2016, 05:55:20 AM »

Very Nice deal on the Mash here because I think you can use CATSRULE on them with $50+.  La Duena and FdLA's are good prices too.

My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack
Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Oscuro

5 Cigars
MSRP: $35.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2016, 06:08:19 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2016, 06:09:18 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Good morning Native.
Happy Friday Sir
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2016, 06:09:52 AM »

I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
I wouldn't want you to get confused for Valentine's Day for sure or you may have to change your name to InTheDogHouseDad.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:31 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Good morning Native.
Happy Friday Sir
Same to you and hopefully it's a work at home Friday for you.  :-)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2016
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:36 AM »

Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Not me talking about those but for those that don't check in after dinner here are two deals I posted last night.

Very nice deals at CI after the 20% off is applied

Punch Bareknuckle Elites (Corona) (5.2"x45)

Box of 20 for $50 before 20% off

My Father Limited Edition Corona (5 X 42)

Box of 10 for $60 before 20% off
Sorry about that...  I'm not sure what I was thinking about the Room101 San Andres 808 ...?  I did break down and bought some of the Room 101 El Mas Chingon No. 1 (5 Pack)  4 1/2 x 60 for $16.99.  That's the one I had so much problems with the construction and tunneling on the free sample I had received.  But I decided to give it a 2nd chance, due to liking the flavor.

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:44 AM »

I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
I wouldn't want you to get confused for Valentine's Day for sure or you may have to change your name to InTheDogHouseDad.
LMAO
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25