⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

Wordle 982 2/6

🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Fumblewump finished tracking drums for our album "Decisive Indecision" on Saturday.  We were two months over schedule, but considering that in that two months the bass player was diagnosed with stage four cancer and the drummer with diabetes, it was a miracle that it got done at all.  Now we start layering in guitars and bass.

Fumblewump finished tracking drums for our album "Decisive Indecision" on Saturday.  We were two months over schedule, but considering that in that two months the bass player was diagnosed with stage four cancer and the drummer with diabetes, it was a miracle that it got done at all.  Now we start layering in guitars and bass.
Sheesh! Is everyone gonna be ok? That Stage 4 diagnosis especially doesn't sound good. (Pun was not intended)

Wordle 982 2/6

🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Well played.

Fumblewump finished tracking drums for our album "Decisive Indecision" on Saturday.  We were two months over schedule, but considering that in that two months the bass player was diagnosed with stage four cancer and the drummer with diabetes, it was a miracle that it got done at all.  Now we start layering in guitars and bass.
Take pleasure in small victories.

Fumblewump finished tracking drums for our album "Decisive Indecision" on Saturday.  We were two months over schedule, but considering that in that two months the bass player was diagnosed with stage four cancer and the drummer with diabetes, it was a miracle that it got done at all.  Now we start layering in guitars and bass.
Sheesh! Is everyone gonna be ok? That Stage 4 diagnosis especially doesn't sound good. (Pun was not intended)
That's my brother.  Thad had a somewhat rougher second round of chemo, and we find out this week whether the chemo is having any effect yet.

We ain't kids anymore.

Fumblewump finished tracking drums for our album "Decisive Indecision" on Saturday.  We were two months over schedule, but considering that in that two months the bass player was diagnosed with stage four cancer and the drummer with diabetes, it was a miracle that it got done at all.  Now we start layering in guitars and bass.
Sheesh! Is everyone gonna be ok? That Stage 4 diagnosis especially doesn't sound good. (Pun was not intended)
That's my brother.  Thad had a somewhat rougher second round of chemo, and we find out this week whether the chemo is having any effect yet.

We ain't kids anymore.
He'll remain in my thoughts. Not that it's a reason to be relieved but I feared this was a second person in your life currently with a Stage 4 diagnosis.

Fumblewump finished tracking drums for our album "Decisive Indecision" on Saturday.  We were two months over schedule, but considering that in that two months the bass player was diagnosed with stage four cancer and the drummer with diabetes, it was a miracle that it got done at all.  Now we start layering in guitars and bass.
Sheesh! Is everyone gonna be ok? That Stage 4 diagnosis especially doesn't sound good. (Pun was not intended)
That's my brother.  Thad had a somewhat rougher second round of chemo, and we find out this week whether the chemo is having any effect yet.

We ain't kids anymore.
He'll remain in my thoughts. Not that it's a reason to be relieved but I feared this was a second person in your life currently with a Stage 4 diagnosis.
Yup, I understood what you meant.

Connections
Puzzle #260
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Really had to stretch for that 4th item in both green and blue.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4