Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2023, 02:19:15 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2023, 02:19:32 PM »

On to page 4 on my way out.

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2023, 02:50:30 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
Included girl and guitar to really get Raz hot and bothered.
Susanna Hoffs has gotten me bot and hothered for a long time.

When the Bangles first formed, they called themselves the Bangs, and the recording company asked them to change their name. An interviewer in Rolling Stone asked them if "bangs" referred to their hairstyles. They apparently laughed hysterically at the question.
Giggity.
The thing about the Bangles is that they were not a manufactured pop band. They got produced that way, and it made them rich and famous, and they owe no apologies for taking the money and running with it. But they were a real band who could play. No, none of them were virtuosos, but neither was anyone in Talking Heads, and the only thing the Bangles lacked in comparison to Talking Heads is that the Bangles lacked someone with the artistic vision of David Byrne. But they weren't just sexy girls pretending to be a band. They were a real band, and they could play. What the world saw was what the record company made them to be, and they accepted that and took the money and fame.

But I saw them at the Whiskey before they were nationally famous, and I was impressed. They combined an overt sexuality with primitive rock and roll. It was an intoxicating mix, and if they'd wanted to they could have been a "legitimate" band...whatever that means. They could have been a historic entity, if they'd wanted to spend years of their lives mostly poor but not sellouts. They didn't. They took the money. I don't blame them for that. I'd have done the same thing, if I'd been born good looking.

But there was a brief time when they were the real deal. And I still listen to their first album from time to time and enjoy it.

It is not without reason that Prince - the Minneapolis Genius - was infatuated with them, Susanna Hoffs in particular, and wrote for them their biggest hit. Prince wasn't above taking the money, but he was serious about musicianship. He thought the Bangles were the real deal, too.

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2023, 04:55:27 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.

And I only knew two of the three photos. Who's KMT?

Very interesting about the Bangles.

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2023, 05:29:36 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
I feel old now. I had a big crush on Susana Hoffs

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2023, 05:34:50 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
I feel old now. I had a big crush on Susana Hoffs
I quoted the wrong quote but you get the point and Prince had true talent and was also quite the entertainer. Much like Bruno Mars is. I saw a concert of Bruno some years ago where he did some Prince. It was bad ass.

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2023, 06:12:30 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
I feel old now. I had a big crush on Susana Hoffs
I quoted the wrong quote but you get the point and Prince had true talent and was also quite the entertainer. Much like Bruno Mars is. I saw a concert of Bruno some years ago where he did some Prince. It was bad ass.
Both Bruno and Prince are/were about 4'9".

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2023, 07:38:05 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
I feel old now. I had a big crush on Susana Hoffs
I quoted the wrong quote but you get the point and Prince had true talent and was also quite the entertainer. Much like Bruno Mars is. I saw a concert of Bruno some years ago where he did some Prince. It was bad ass.
Both Bruno and Prince are/were about 4'9".
When I saw Bangles at the Whiskey, Susanna looked tiny with the guitar. But she surrendered nothing to nobody.

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2023, 07:41:13 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
I feel old now. I had a big crush on Susana Hoffs
I quoted the wrong quote but you get the point and Prince had true talent and was also quite the entertainer. Much like Bruno Mars is. I saw a concert of Bruno some years ago where he did some Prince. It was bad ass.
Both Bruno and Prince are/were about 4'9".
When I saw Bangles at the Whiskey, Susanna looked tiny with the guitar. But she surrendered nothing to nobody.
She's hot. She's always been hot. Size had nothing to do with it.

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2023, 08:25:21 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.
I feel old now. I had a big crush on Susana Hoffs
I quoted the wrong quote but you get the point and Prince had true talent and was also quite the entertainer. Much like Bruno Mars is. I saw a concert of Bruno some years ago where he did some Prince. It was bad ass.
Both Bruno and Prince are/were about 4'9".
When I saw Bangles at the Whiskey, Susanna looked tiny with the guitar. But she surrendered nothing to nobody.
She's hot. She's always been hot. Size had nothing to do with it.
You keep telling yourself that Tony.   :P

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2023, 08:30:51 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.

And I only knew two of the three photos. Who's KMT?

Very interesting about the Bangles.
Kelly Marie Tran

"She came to global prominence for her role as Rose Tico in the Star Wars sequel trilogy films The Last Jedi (2017) and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).[3] She also voiced Princess Raya in the Disney film Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)"

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2023, 09:11:52 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 12
Woohoo! I climaxed twice today. It's gotta be downhill now...

18!!!
Well look at you.
You didn't even need my help.

And I only knew two of the three photos. Who's KMT?

Very interesting about the Bangles.
Kelly Marie Tran

"She came to global prominence for her role as Rose Tico in the Star Wars sequel trilogy films The Last Jedi (2017) and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).[3] She also voiced Princess Raya in the Disney film Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)"
I saw none of that.

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2023, 09:14:23 PM »

La Palina Classic

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2023, 09:14:38 PM »

Tony - the cardboard!

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2023, 09:37:47 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]