Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

I didn't even need the photos for proof but they were fun too. I may just have to look her up because I'm not so impressed with her clothed. I mean she's pretty and all but she doesn't scream PLAYMATE.
A quick search I did (for science) seems to indicate she was in multiple issues, not just the initial one. She's definitely a departure from the more heavily endowed.

Well Dave, you promised and you delivered. Sorry we had to take away one of your truths. You'll have to come up with something else.

Well Dave, you promised and you delivered. Sorry we had to take away one of your truths. You'll have to come up with something else.
Anything else will seem like a disappointment, but I will try. Lol

Well Dave, you promised and you delivered. Sorry we had to take away one of your truths. You'll have to come up with something else.
Anything else will seem like a disappointment, but I will try. Lol
I'm gonna do the first one as a test. It will be the week between Christmas and New Year, since I'm off from work. I'm gonna have to give additional rights to everyone and want to be careful not to give trolls and bots the ability to pester us further.

Well Dave, you promised and you delivered. Sorry we had to take away one of your truths. You'll have to come up with something else.
Anything else will seem like a disappointment, but I will try. Lol
I'm gonna do the first one as a test. It will be the week between Christmas and New Year, since I'm off from work. I'm gonna have to give additional rights to everyone and want to be careful not to give trolls and bots the ability to pester us further.
Sounds like a fine line to walk there.

Since we didn't have birthdays posted yesterday, I feel obligated to point out that Bob Barker is still alive and kicking at 99.

Since we didn't have birthdays posted yesterday, I feel obligated to point out that Bob Barker is still alive and kicking at 99.
Sweet! Good for him. It seems Drew Carey has been hosting that show forever now.

I considered doing the news and birthdays but it's been very busy for me lately and I really haven't had the time.

Oh, on a related note, I didn't do holiday cards this year. Sorry.

I considered doing the news and birthdays but it's been very busy for me lately and I really haven't had the time.

Oh, on a related note, I didn't do holiday cards this year. Sorry.
We don't do them like we used to. I sent a few out, and was actually going to send you one, but then realized I don't have your address. I have a whole page of addresses from banter folk who have long disappeared, but somehow, I never wrote yours down. You're not missing anything, was just a generic card anyways.

I did get one from KC yesterday, however. Glad to know he's still hanging around down there.

I considered doing the news and birthdays but it's been very busy for me lately and I really haven't had the time.

Oh, on a related note, I didn't do holiday cards this year. Sorry.
We don't do them like we used to. I sent a few out, and was actually going to send you one, but then realized I don't have your address. I have a whole page of addresses from banter folk who have long disappeared, but somehow, I never wrote yours down. You're not missing anything, was just a generic card anyways.

I did get one from KC yesterday, however. Glad to know he's still hanging around down there.
We've received a bunch but I haven't had a chance to open them yet.

With that said, looks like one came from Chip yesterday, but I'll open it tonight and confirm.

I considered doing the news and birthdays but it's been very busy for me lately and I really haven't had the time.

Oh, on a related note, I didn't do holiday cards this year. Sorry.
We don't do them like we used to. I sent a few out, and was actually going to send you one, but then realized I don't have your address. I have a whole page of addresses from banter folk who have long disappeared, but somehow, I never wrote yours down. You're not missing anything, was just a generic card anyways.

I did get one from KC yesterday, however. Glad to know he's still hanging around down there.
We've received a bunch but I haven't had a chance to open them yet.

With that said, looks like one came from Chip yesterday, but I'll open it tonight and confirm.
I hope so, I've been wondering if he's still hanging around.

In sadder news, TD just posted on FB that his dad passed. RIP, pops.

#5-7 now up, and includes an AB.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2022

#5-7 now up, and includes an AB.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2022
And so far, 5 of the 6 listed are Churchill sized.

In sadder news, TD just posted on FB that his dad passed. RIP, pops.
That sucks. 96 is a pretty good run though. We lost another member of the greatest generation. RIP, Bud.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4