Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 07:47:04 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
Falling asleep is the hardest part for me. Especially when I am over tired.

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 07:56:19 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
Falling asleep is the hardest part for me. Especially when I am over tired.
I'm lucky enough not to have that problem. Once I hit the pillow, it's over almost immediately.

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 07:59:53 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
Falling asleep is the hardest part for me. Especially when I am over tired.
I'm lucky enough not to have that problem. Once I hit the pillow, it's over almost immediately.
The only time I sometimes have an issue is on Sunday night, if I slept in for a while in the morning. Cause even though I know I need to get some sleep to be up in the morning, my body isn't quite ready for bed yet.

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 08:26:51 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
That sucks. Sleeping in on the weekends is one of the highlights of the week.
It's not so bad. Once I realize it's Saturday or Sunday, I roll over and go back to sleep.

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 08:37:56 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
That sucks. Sleeping in on the weekends is one of the highlights of the week.
It's not so bad. Once I realize it's Saturday or Sunday, I roll over and go back to sleep.
That's the only way to go.

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 08:56:26 AM »

[...]

Unless I have to pee and then all bets are off.  ;D

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 09:08:32 AM »

[...]

I usually have to get up for that right around the time I would normally be up in the morning. Then it's right back to bed.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 09:46:33 AM »

Looks like my sister and her fam aren't coming in after all, since this storm bearing down on us is calling for 6-12 inches of snow pretty much their entire drive.  >:( >:(

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 09:52:25 AM »

Looks like my sister and her fam aren't coming in after all, since this storm bearing down on us is calling for 6-12 inches of snow pretty much their entire drive.  >:( >:(
That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 10:07:36 AM »

Looks like my sister and her fam aren't coming in after all, since this storm bearing down on us is calling for 6-12 inches of snow pretty much their entire drive.  >:( >:(
That sucks. Sorry to hear it.
It's my own fault, I'm the one who warned her about it when I saw the alert on my weather app. Lol

Oh well, better to wait to see them than have them make a 7-hour drive that takes 11 because of the snow. Or worse.

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2022, 10:17:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 10:25:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 10:41:45 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
I'll try to hold it down here for a couple more hours.

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 10:43:27 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
That sucks. Sleeping in on the weekends is one of the highlights of the week.
That joy is something long past.

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 10:43:50 AM »

Morning Tony, Rick and Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4