CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 1/14/2022  (Read 2615 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 1/14/2022
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 07:47:04 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.
Here's hoping the drive is uneventful.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
Falling asleep is the hardest part for me. Especially when I am over tired.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 07:56:19 AM »

And a long weekend to boot, with my sister's family (hopefully) coming in to town. Should be a good day.
I keep forgetting about the long weekend. Wife and kids are off but I've got to work on Monday. Also have a back and forth drive to Providence on Sunday. I'm hoping to beat out the expected snow.

I'd actually forgotten they added it as a holiday last year. Glad someone said something this week, otherwise, I'd have totally gotten up and logged in.
I wake up at the same time most weekends because I'm not sure what day of the week it is. That internal clock is quite powerful.
I'm lucky enough not to have that problem. Once I hit the pillow, it's over almost immediately.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 07:59:53 AM »

I'm lucky enough not to have that problem. Once I hit the pillow, it's over almost immediately.
The only time I sometimes have an issue is on Sunday night, if I slept in for a while in the morning. Cause even though I know I need to get some sleep to be up in the morning, my body isn't quite ready for bed yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 08:26:51 AM »

That sucks. Sleeping in on the weekends is one of the highlights of the week.
It's not so bad. Once I realize it's Saturday or Sunday, I roll over and go back to sleep.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 08:37:56 AM »

It's not so bad. Once I realize it's Saturday or Sunday, I roll over and go back to sleep.
That's the only way to go.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 08:56:26 AM »

Unless I have to pee and then all bets are off.  ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 09:08:32 AM »

Unless I have to pee and then all bets are off.  ;D
I usually have to get up for that right around the time I would normally be up in the morning. Then it's right back to bed.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 09:46:33 AM »

Looks like my sister and her fam aren't coming in after all, since this storm bearing down on us is calling for 6-12 inches of snow pretty much their entire drive.  >:( >:(

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 09:52:25 AM »

Looks like my sister and her fam aren't coming in after all, since this storm bearing down on us is calling for 6-12 inches of snow pretty much their entire drive.  >:( >:(
That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 10:07:36 AM »

That sucks. Sorry to hear it.
It's my own fault, I'm the one who warned her about it when I saw the alert on my weather app. Lol

Oh well, better to wait to see them than have them make a 7-hour drive that takes 11 because of the snow. Or worse.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2022, 10:17:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 10:25:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 10:41:45 AM »

I'll try to hold it down here for a couple more hours.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 10:43:27 AM »

That joy is something long past.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 10:43:50 AM »

Morning Tony, Rick and Dave.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4