Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2019, 01:45:23 PM »

Soaked through my clothes...think it's pool time.
You piss in your pants?

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2019, 01:57:56 PM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
So retired AND retarded?
I am, not sure about anyone else.
Well, IMFO if you can’t spell retired you can’t expect to be retired
Perhaps his ability to process words is retarded. He'll get it eventually.
Also he should know that you can’t be calling people retarded anymore, Sheesh!
that's not in the By-laws, yet.
That’s in the U.S. Constitution now
the Banter has a disclaimer that overrides the Constitution.

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2019, 02:31:19 PM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
So retired AND retarded?
I am, not sure about anyone else.
Well, IMFO if you can’t spell retired you can’t expect to be retired
Perhaps his ability to process words is retarded. He'll get it eventually.
Also he should know that you can’t be calling people retarded anymore, Sheesh!
that's not in the By-laws, yet.
That’s in the U.S. Constitution now
the Banter has a disclaimer that overrides the Constitution.
Yeah, that’s what’s wrong with America right now!

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2019, 02:32:20 PM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
So retired AND retarded?
I am, not sure about anyone else.
Well, IMFO if you can’t spell retired you can’t expect to be retired
Perhaps his ability to process words is retarded. He'll get it eventually.
Also he should know that you can’t be calling people retarded anymore, Sheesh!
that's not in the By-laws, yet.
That’s in the U.S. Constitution now
the Banter has a disclaimer that overrides the Constitution.
Yeah, that’s what’s wrong with America right now!
the Banters fault? and we've been blaming cb all this time.

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2019, 02:32:38 PM »

Leaf by Oscar Sumatra (AKA Bean Gar) Ready for 🔥

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2019, 02:36:58 PM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
So retired AND retarded?
I am, not sure about anyone else.
Well, IMFO if you can’t spell retired you can’t expect to be retired
Perhaps his ability to process words is retarded. He'll get it eventually.
Also he should know that you can’t be calling people retarded anymore, Sheesh!
that's not in the By-laws, yet.
That’s in the U.S. Constitution now
the Banter has a disclaimer that overrides the Constitution.
Yeah, that’s what’s wrong with America right now!
the Banters fault? and we've been blaming cb all this time.
Still CB's fault.

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2019, 03:20:24 PM »

It's all about pitching. I sure wish Cashman had made some moves a few weeks back.

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2019, 03:40:53 PM »

fresh off the grill.

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2019, 03:43:06 PM »

fresh off the grill.
That looks delish!

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2019, 04:05:24 PM »

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2019, 05:45:52 PM »

Another Archetype...Sage Advice.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6