Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Enough of this week.  Time to call it.  Maybe Mr. Bean will be following shortly...

they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.
Better yet, they complain that the help was not quick enough or that accommodations were not up to standard.

New Bern to 150 Stranded Residents: 'We Are Coming to Get You'

dumb asses, as if they don't have anything better to do with their time but drag your asses out.

Enough of this week.  Time to call it.  Maybe Mr. Bean will be following shortly...

I'll be out soon, just got to do the wax off thing, then 2nd coat and repeat.
starting to hurt.

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.

Speaking of Flip...

A guy tells his friend, “Man I think my wife may be dead…”
Friend: “What?! Why would you think that?”
Guy: “Well in bed she’s the same as ever but the kitchen got quite messy…”

I don't get it.

some women do housework, not yours I guess. LOL
In either room...... :o  or so I've been led to believe   :-X
It's true.

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.
That's kind of a late start, no?

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.
That's kind of a late start, no?
CWU is on the quarter system.

Enough of this week.  Time to call it.  Maybe Mr. Bean will be following shortly...

I'll be out soon, just got to do the wax off thing, then 2nd coat and repeat.
starting to hurt.
Good job, Danielson. Nexta, sanda da flor.

Enough of this week.  Time to call it.  Maybe Mr. Bean will be following shortly...

I'll be out soon, just got to do the wax off thing, then 2nd coat and repeat.
starting to hurt.
Good job, Danielson. Nexta, sanda da flor.
And paintda fence.

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.

yep, that's what women are for. is she in the back seat at least?

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.

yep, that's what women are for. is she in the back seat at least?
No, she's in the shotgun seat. That way, if I have to shoot her, I can keep my eyes on the road.

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.

yep, that's what women are for. is she in the back seat at least?
No, she's in the shotgun seat. That way, if I have to shoot her, I can keep my eyes on the road.
tell her to shut up or you'll pess charges on spousal abuse.

last coat.

Afternoon, muchachos. Dropping #2 son at college today. It's lunacy, but all I have to do is sit here behind the wheel and get told where to go.

yep, that's what women are for. is she in the back seat at least?
No, she's in the shotgun seat. That way, if I have to shoot her, I can keep my eyes on the road.
tell her to shut up or you'll pess charges on spousal abuse.
Nah, truth is she's easy. It's all the student volunteers that are issuing most of the commands. "Go there! Park here! Don't get out!". A bunch of ROTC cadets empty the Burb. "Now, go that way! Park in any lot!"

Sir! Yes sir!

started at 9:30 am, wash and two coats of wax, only vacuumed the inside. I'm beginning to hurt. thundering in the NW.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9