Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Happy DeanDay.
And what's so happy about it??
You're avi is very cute?
Well, yea, but is that going to carry you through the day?
I've got a very active imagination.

Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:04 AM »

@Dean: Just in case you were questioning your decision...

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/weather/2018/01/looks_like_upstate_ny_is_coldest_place_in_us_for_the_second_time_in_eight_days.html
I have not questioned my decision since I crossed over the NY state line.

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:13 AM »

Overactive imagination lull?

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:46 AM »

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2018, 09:41:48 AM »

Also no incoming missile warnings today, so yea, I guess it is picking up.
Sorta hard to top that monumental f'k up.  Dean is overdue for a restraining order or a deadbeat story, so  there's hope the day will get interesting.
life has been very dull and boring lately.

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2018, 09:44:08 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2018, 10:06:32 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2018, 10:12:38 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2018, 10:17:56 AM »

Good morning Dean, Mark, Dave, Tony & Dave! Seems Winter has returned. At least in DE.

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2018, 10:25:53 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2018, 10:26:24 AM »

Good morning Dean, Mark, Dave, Tony & Dave! Seems Winter has returned. At least in DE.
Morning, Sam. Same here, back to single digit temps for lows for a little while. Sheesh.

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2018, 10:29:19 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
they've met. the lady doesn't like the redhead because she's wealthy, carefree, independant, and wants no committment. the redhead likes the lady because that's how she is.

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2018, 10:31:21 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2018, 10:38:47 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2018, 10:41:31 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
Yeah, I'd believe Drumpf is a stable genius before I believe that. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6