Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »

been communicating with TexSCDave this past week. doesn't sound like he's coming back.
All are welcome. There are no schedules here. You can post as often as you want or not at all.

Now I've got more important things to worry about, like whether the Steelers are gonna pull this one off.

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2018, 03:02:02 PM »

been communicating with TexSCDave this past week. doesn't sound like he's coming back.
All are welcome. There are no schedules here. You can post as often as you want or not at all.

Now I've got more important things to worry about, like whether the Steelers are gonna pull this one off.
14 points since my last post...

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2018, 04:04:03 PM »

been communicating with TexSCDave this past week. doesn't sound like he's coming back.
All are welcome. There are no schedules here. You can post as often as you want or not at all.

Now I've got more important things to worry about, like whether the Steelers are gonna pull this one off.
Don't think so.  Thought they had a defense?

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 04:27:29 PM »

been communicating with TexSCDave this past week. doesn't sound like he's coming back.
All are welcome. There are no schedules here. You can post as often as you want or not at all.

Now I've got more important things to worry about, like whether the Steelers are gonna pull this one off.
Don't think so.  Thought they had a defense?
Pulled within 3. They're always a 2nd half team but not enough today. Too bad because I really wanted them to take care of the Pats. I don't think Jacksonville is up to the challenge.

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2018, 05:05:07 PM »

Afternoon NFL fans and others.  61 deg,  light breeze, Southern Draw Kudzu gifted by a generous Dave from NJ

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 05:05:58 PM »

Afternoon NFL fans and others.  61 deg,  light breeze, Southern Draw Kudzu gifted by a generous Dave from NJ
He sounds familiar. Have I met him?

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2018, 05:28:37 PM »

Afternoon NFL fans and others.  61 deg,  light breeze, Southern Draw Kudzu gifted by a generous Dave from NJ
He sounds familiar. Have I met him?
You probably know him as the White Whale.

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2018, 06:05:57 PM »

Afternoon NFL fans and others.  61 deg,  light breeze, Southern Draw Kudzu gifted by a generous Dave from NJ
He sounds familiar. Have I met him?
You probably know him as the White Whale.
Ahhhh, yes. I know him well.

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »

That Vikings win was something else. We could theoretically have a real home field advantage at the Superbowl this year.

I'm rooting for a Minnesota / Jacksonville big game. Probably not very good for ratings though.

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2018, 11:35:26 PM »

That Vikings win was something else. We could theoretically have a real home field advantage at the Superbowl this year.

I'm rooting for a Minnesota / Jacksonville big game. Probably not very good for ratings though.
Three out of the four QB's not been in the game before.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]