Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2017, 09:52:29 PM »

Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
Need a better weather plan.

« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2017, 09:55:06 PM »

Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.

« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2017, 09:55:45 PM »

Damn, got a tornado warning right through where the Cowboys stadium is.  Folks are hunkered down in the stadium.
One of the strongest cells in the storm line passed pretty close to Johnny's place.

« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2017, 09:56:56 PM »

Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
You just need to catch up on your smoking regardless of the cigar choice.

« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2017, 10:09:57 PM »

Famous has a big Room 101 Clearance but we have seen and will likely again see better much prices.
Catsrule works for the line for the first time I can remember. They have HN coronas in stock

« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2017, 10:10:37 PM »

Thank God for Chris Boswell.

« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2017, 10:10:55 PM »

Famous has a big Room 101 Clearance but we have seen and will likely again see better much prices.
Catsrule works for the line for the first time I can remember. They have HN coronas in stock
It has never worked on them that I know of.

« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2017, 10:11:17 PM »

Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
You just need to catch up on your smoking regardless of the cigar choice.
Agreed.

« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2017, 10:11:31 PM »

Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
GFYSL

« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2017, 10:59:08 PM »

That last personal foul called against the Steelers was bullshit. Just sayin'.

« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2017, 11:29:08 PM »

That last personal foul called against the Steelers was bullshit. Just sayin'.
All's well that ends well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]