CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2016, 12:00:34 AM

Title: 1/15/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2016, 12:00:34 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:04:21 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:11:30 AM
Today is Friday, Jan. 15, the 15th day of 2016. There are 351 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:12:46 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 15, 1976, Sara Jane Moore was sentenced to life in prison for her attempt on the life of President Gerald R. Ford in San Francisco. (Moore was released on the last day of 2007.)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:13:33 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:13:58 AM
In 1559, England's Queen Elizabeth I was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:14:30 AM
In 1777, the people of New Connecticut declared their independence. (The republic later became the state of Vermont.)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:14:55 AM
In 1862, the U.S. Senate confirmed President Abraham Lincoln's choice of Edwin M. Stanton to be the new Secretary of War, replacing Simon Cameron.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:15:16 AM
In 1865, as the Civil War neared its end, Union forces captured Fort Fisher near Wilmington, North Carolina, depriving the Confederates of their last major seaport.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:15:42 AM
In 1929, civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. was born in Atlanta.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:16:16 AM
In 1943, work was completed on the Pentagon, headquarters of the U.S. Department of War (now Defense).
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:16:47 AM
In 1947, the mutilated remains of 22-year-old Elizabeth Short, who came to be known as the "Black Dahlia," were found in a vacant Los Angeles lot; her slaying remains unsolved.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:17:18 AM
In 1967, the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League defeated the Kansas City Chiefs of the American Football League 35-10 in the first AFL-NFL World Championship Game, known retroactively as Super Bowl I.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:17:47 AM
In 1981, the police drama series "Hill Street Blues" premiered on NBC.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:18:13 AM
In 1993, a historic disarmament ceremony ended in Paris with the last of 125 countries signing a treaty banning chemical weapons.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:19:01 AM
In 2001, President-elect George W. Bush marked the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday at an elementary school in Houston, where he promised black Americans: "My job will be to listen not only to the successful, but also to the suffering." Wikipedia, a web-based encyclopedia, made its debut.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:19:27 AM
In 2009, US Airways Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger ditched his Airbus 320 in the Hudson River after a flock of birds disabled both engines; all 155 people aboard survived.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:20:08 AM
Ten years ago: After a seven-year journey, a NASA space capsule, Stardust, returned safely to Earth with the first dust ever fetched from a comet. Michelle Bachelet (bah-cheh-LET') was elected Chile's first woman president. Kuwait's longtime ruler, Sheik Jaber Al Ahmed Al Sabah, died; he was succeeded by the crown prince, Sheik Saad Al Abdullah Al Sabah.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:20:39 AM
Five years ago: Several international envoys — but crucially none from the world powers — got a look inside an Iranian nuclear site at the invitation of the Tehran government before a new round of talks on Iran's disputed atomic activities. Miss Nebraska Teresa Scanlan won the Miss America pageant in Las Vegas. Actress Susannah York, 72, died in London.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:21:11 AM
One year ago: In its first lethal injection since a botched one the previous spring, Oklahoma executed a convicted killer with a three-drug method. Police in Belgium conducted raids across the country, killing two suspected Islamist militants. Pope Francis arrived in the Philippines, Asia's most populous Catholic nation, where ecstatic crowds awaited the first papal visit in 20 years.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:21:43 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Margaret O'Brien is 78. Actress Andrea Martin is 69. Actor-director Mario Van Peebles is 59. Rock musician Adam Jones (Tool) is 51. Actor James Nesbitt is 51. Singer Lisa Lisa (Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam) is 49. Actor Chad Lowe is 48. Alt-country singer Will Oldham (aka "Bonnie Prince Billy") is 46. Actress Regina King is 45. Actor Eddie Cahill is 38. NFL quarterback Drew Brees is 37. Rapper/reggaeton artist Pitbull is 35. Actor Victor Rasuk is 31. Electronic dance musician Skrillex is 28.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:22:13 AM
Thought for Today: "A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan." — Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:24:06 AM
The Complaining Wife
-------------------------

Having been married ten years and still living in an apartment, the wife would often complain about anything, as she was tired of saving every penny to buy a "dream home.

Trying to placate her, the husband found a new apartment, within their budget. However, after the first week, she began complaining again.

Joel, she said, I don't like this place at all. There are no curtains in the bathroom. The neighbors can see me every time I take a bath.

Don't worry. replied her husband. If the neighbors do see you, they'll buy curtains.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 02:47:47 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 03:53:28 AM
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 04:39:49 AM
Morning, Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 05:11:28 AM
Good morning Chip.....  Good morning Dave...  Good morning Lurkers...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 05:14:51 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 05:20:40 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
Morning BD.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 05:21:25 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:27:03 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:28:20 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
I am not a Doctor either but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express one time and I second Chip's medical opinion.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 05:31:19 AM
Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 05:37:26 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:45:12 AM
Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Not me talking about those but for those that don't check in after dinner here are two deals I posted last night.

Very nice deals at CI after the 20% off is applied

Punch Bareknuckle Elites (Corona) (5.2"x45)

Box of 20 for $50 before 20% off

My Father Limited Edition Corona (5 X 42)

Box of 10 for $60 before 20% off
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:46:33 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:48:35 AM
Finally!!!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 05:54:12 AM
No spoiler alerts, but I've been trying to watch that Netflix documentary series, "How to make a murderer," and it's a little disturbing. Based on the true story of Steve Avery's false imprisonment of 18 years.  There was a big article about it on the front page of last Sundays local newspaper, The Belleville News Democrat.  In the newspaper article, DA Prosecutors are saying that the documentary is slanting the story towards the defendant(s.)  But the ex-law enforcement investigators for the defendants are stating that the documentary is right on target.  I'm only on the 4th episode, so now to see what happens.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:55:20 AM
Very Nice deal on the Mash here because I think you can use CATSRULE on them with $50+.  La Duena and FdLA's are good prices too.

My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack
Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Oscuro

5 Cigars
MSRP: $35.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 06:08:19 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:09:18 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Good morning Native.
Happy Friday Sir
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 06:09:52 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
I wouldn't want you to get confused for Valentine's Day for sure or you may have to change your name to InTheDogHouseDad.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2016, 06:10:31 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Prune Juice Dad.
Good morning Native.
Happy Friday Sir
Same to you and hopefully it's a work at home Friday for you.  :-)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 06:10:36 AM
Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Not me talking about those but for those that don't check in after dinner here are two deals I posted last night.

Very nice deals at CI after the 20% off is applied

Punch Bareknuckle Elites (Corona) (5.2"x45)

Box of 20 for $50 before 20% off

My Father Limited Edition Corona (5 X 42)

Box of 10 for $60 before 20% off
Sorry about that...  I'm not sure what I was thinking about the Room101 San Andres 808 ...?  I did break down and bought some of the Room 101 El Mas Chingon No. 1 (5 Pack)  4 1/2 x 60 for $16.99.  That's the one I had so much problems with the construction and tunneling on the free sample I had received.  But I decided to give it a 2nd chance, due to liking the flavor.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:10:44 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
I wouldn't want you to get confused for Valentine's Day for sure or you may have to change your name to InTheDogHouseDad.
LMAO
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 06:12:04 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed for some more beauty sleep.... zzzzzz
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:14:35 AM
[...]

It is pretty common to have some construction and burn issues on very large  ring gauge cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:15:05 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed for some more beauty sleep.... zzzzzz
Well don't roll over on those roses.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 06:17:55 AM
Let's see here.....  Joe's not Jamming, the Page isn't Paging, but the Monster seems to be awake this morning.  The sister has Don Pepin My Father Anthology Sampler 16 cigar sampler for $59.99, and a 10 pack of Oliva Saison Torpedo for $39.99.  And the ABC's have a 10 pack of 601 Green Oscuro Robustos for $34.99.  I did notice the Monster with it's My Father 1922 Petit Robusto 5 Pack $22.98 and Room101 San Andres 808 5 Pack for $29.98 (I think TR was talking about those..?)
Not me talking about those but for those that don't check in after dinner here are two deals I posted last night.

Very nice deals at CI after the 20% off is applied

Punch Bareknuckle Elites (Corona) (5.2"x45)

Box of 20 for $50 before 20% off

My Father Limited Edition Corona (5 X 42)

Box of 10 for $60 before 20% off
Those BKs would be a great price, if you could apply a ship code with it. Not sure if it would work in conjunction with the 20% off, though.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:21:14 AM
[...]

That is why you should always keep some Jam stuff in the cart.  I had some of those $24.50 brick houses in there just for that purpose.  I think Fish found it working anyway but supposed to require $100 minimum for the 20% off code.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 06:23:43 AM
[...]

Well, I'm not gonna buy a jam item I don't really want to save $6 on shipping. If we could get a decent jam item, I'd have bought something during the last one. Lol
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:24:53 AM
55 degrees here this morning up to 68 and sunny for the afternoon.  Little cooler forecast for the weekend but dry.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:29:26 AM
[...]

Each to his own but while they are crappy most Jams have a decent offer or two to cart when you can get an additional 20% off of them and by the way I saved almost the cost of the brick houses (good smokes, not just unwanted filler) and the shipping both.

And you can usually keep jam items in there for a few weeks for that purpose.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2016, 06:36:13 AM
good morning guys. packed and ready for the trip to St Augustine Beach. just waiting for the lady to show up, 10:30 am will be my guess.

63° and light rain here. Oliva G torp and coffee going as I wait.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:42:27 AM
good morning guys. packed and ready for the trip to St Augustine Beach. just waiting for the lady to show up, 10:30 am will be my guess.

63° and light rain here. Oliva G torp and coffee going as I wait.
Morning Dean, nothing better than a trip to the beach in the rain.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:49:10 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed for some more beauty sleep.... zzzzzz
May as well just get up....it won't help.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:50:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BackToSleepBD.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2016, 06:51:37 AM
good morning guys. packed and ready for the trip to St Augustine Beach. just waiting for the lady to show up, 10:30 am will be my guess.

63° and light rain here. Oliva G torp and coffee going as I wait.
Morning Dean, nothing better than a trip to the beach in the rain.
yeah, I know. just a weekend get away. coming back Sunday so I can watch the MLK parade.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:54:46 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 06:56:40 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:00:28 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:03:05 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
I wouldn't want you to get confused for Valentine's Day for sure or you may have to change your name to InTheDogHouseDad.
Or InTheShitHouseDad...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 07:03:39 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
NJDave turned me onto that line, excellent stuff. Haven't had this particular cigar but I'm a huge fan of the CroMagnon line
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 07:04:18 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:05:48 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
NJDave turned me onto that line, excellent stuff. Haven't had this particular cigar but I'm a huge fan of the CroMagnon line
May pick up 5, running a little low on cigars.   ::)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:09:05 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
I know, I know....you're just a simple country guy with simple contry tastes and just like a simple cigar every once and again....
CroMagnon, Intemperance and Aquataine are the main lines of a botique cigar company RoMa Craft that is HQ'd in Austin Texas.
http://www.romacrafttobac.com/  Very nice cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:11:38 AM
good morning guys. packed and ready for the trip to St Augustine Beach. just waiting for the lady to show up, 10:30 am will be my guess.

63° and light rain here. Oliva G torp and coffee going as I wait.
Did she have to go clothes shopping first?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:13:58 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
I know, I know....you're just a simple country guy with simple contry tastes and just like a simple cigar every once and again....
CroMagnon, Intemperance and Aquataine are the main lines of a botique cigar company RoMa Craft that is HQ'd in Austin Texas.
http://www.romacrafttobac.com/  Very nice cigars.
I know they make fine cigars but never quite figured out that Romacraft in Austin.  Their address is in a small office complex with mostly medical offices.  I did not know they made the CroMagnon though.

But I am a simple country guy.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2016, 07:16:23 AM
good morning guys. packed and ready for the trip to St Augustine Beach. just waiting for the lady to show up, 10:30 am will be my guess.

63° and light rain here. Oliva G torp and coffee going as I wait.
Did she have to go clothes shopping first?
no, she had to take her dogs back home and pack. she just walked in and headed back to bed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:17:54 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:20:21 AM
good morning guys. packed and ready for the trip to St Augustine Beach. just waiting for the lady to show up, 10:30 am will be my guess.

63° and light rain here. Oliva G torp and coffee going as I wait.
Did she have to go clothes shopping first?
no, she had to take her dogs back home and pack. she just walked in and headed back to bed.
As a simple man Far be it from me to understand why you travel 100+ miles in the rain and pay rent for hotel room to do whatever you plan to do with a woman who is in the your in your trailer right now. ???
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:20:46 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
NJDave turned me onto that line, excellent stuff. Haven't had this particular cigar but I'm a huge fan of the CroMagnon line
May pick up 5, running a little low on cigars.   ::)
Indeed.  Hope you have enough to hold you through the weekend until these arrive.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:25:11 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Yea, still kind of hard to swallow paying less for a 24 box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro than a 5er of Johnny Tobacconauts....call it a splurge with the savings from the other.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:32:05 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Yea, still kind of hard to swallow paying less for a 24 box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro than a 5er of Johnny Tobacconauts....call it a splurge with the savings from the other.
I am holding off for the clearance sales on the Tobacconauts to try them, just in a price range of some fine proven cigars makes it tough but I might pick one up at the B&M when I stop by there today.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:36:18 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Morning Fish and Happy Friday.

I am not familiar with those cigars.
I know, I know....you're just a simple country guy with simple contry tastes and just like a simple cigar every once and again....
CroMagnon, Intemperance and Aquataine are the main lines of a botique cigar company RoMa Craft that is HQ'd in Austin Texas.
http://www.romacrafttobac.com/  Very nice cigars.
I know they make fine cigars but never quite figured out that Romacraft in Austin.  Their address is in a small office complex with mostly medical offices.  I did not know they made the CroMagnon though.

But I am a simple country guy.
They periodically put out a real nice sampler (often in a unique vitola) that is a real nice introduction to the brand.  Not so easy to find and usually sells out pretty quickly on line.  The most recent one is El Catador de las Petite Coronas, still available here: http://www.topqualitycigars.com/Roma_Craft_Catador_De_Las_Petit_Coronas.html.  Were available on Famous for a while.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 07:38:41 AM
[...]

That sampler is fantastic, I've smoked one of each so far and they're all great cigars
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 07:38:42 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Yea, still kind of hard to swallow paying less for a 24 box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro than a 5er of Johnny Tobacconauts....call it a splurge with the savings from the other.
I am holding off for the clearance sales on the Tobacconauts to try them, just in a price range of some fine proven cigars makes it tough but I might pick one up at the B&M when I stop by there today.
Beautiful cigar and a clean refined taste for every once in a while.  I agree there are lots of other cigars that are as good or better for half the price including a number of other Room 101's.  May not be fully appreciated by simple country tastes.   ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 07:45:25 AM
[...]

When I pulled that link up, it showed a price of $45, then updated itself to $54. Anyone else see that?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 07:46:57 AM
[...]

No
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 07:47:18 AM
Sheesh, halfway through January already. Cold as anything out there but at least there is no snow. Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 07:48:03 AM
[...]

Good.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 07:48:16 AM
Sheesh, halfway through January already. Cold as anything out there but at least there is no snow. Good morning, fellas.
Morning, fearless leader. How goes the basement?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:49:59 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Yea, still kind of hard to swallow paying less for a 24 box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro than a 5er of Johnny Tobacconauts....call it a splurge with the savings from the other.
I am holding off for the clearance sales on the Tobacconauts to try them, just in a price range of some fine proven cigars makes it tough but I might pick one up at the B&M when I stop by there today.
Beautiful cigar and a clean refined taste for every once in a while.  I agree there are lots of other cigars that are as good or better for half the price including a number of other Room 101's.  May not be fully appreciated by simple country tastes.   ;)
That is true
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:50:49 AM
[...]

No it said $54 when I opened it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:51:20 AM
Morning Mayor of the Basement
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 07:53:10 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, and CellarDwellingTony.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 07:53:51 AM
[...]

(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/51809869.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 07:54:16 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Yea, still kind of hard to swallow paying less for a 24 box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro than a 5er of Johnny Tobacconauts....call it a splurge with the savings from the other.
Some top notch justifying there.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:00:31 AM
Morning Bathroom Bean
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 08:01:44 AM
good morning all.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:03:51 AM
Sheesh, halfway through January already. Cold as anything out there but at least there is no snow. Good morning, fellas.
Morning, fearless leader. How goes the basement?
It blows. But it's getting done. Heading down there shortly.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 08:04:19 AM
Morning Bathroom Bean
WorkingFromHomeDave?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:04:22 AM
[...]

+$54
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 08:05:00 AM
Sheesh, halfway through January already. Cold as anything out there but at least there is no snow. Good morning, fellas.
Morning, fearless leader. How goes the basement?
It blows. But it's getting done. Heading down there shortly.
Job's not done until the crown molding is installed.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:05:17 AM
Morning Mayor of the Basement
Not even.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:06:36 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, and CellarDwellingTony.
Good day to you, Mark. Any plans to be up this way? We need to start planning our next Somerville herf.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:07:13 AM
good morning all.
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:07:54 AM
[...]

Not I.  $54 is a good price, About $10 less than it usually sells for.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:09:52 AM
@ Travellin Dave - looked like a nice bid haul you got yesterday.
Yea, still kind of hard to swallow paying less for a 24 box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro than a 5er of Johnny Tobacconauts....call it a splurge with the savings from the other.
Some top notch justifying there.
Isn't that the proper fish math we've all learned here?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:10:57 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, Mr. Bean and Sir Sam.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:12:03 AM
Morning Bathroom Bean
WorkingFromHomeDave?
Ummmmm.....which Dave?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:14:12 AM
Morning Bathroom Bean
WorkingFromHomeDave?
Yes sir it is TW Friday, soon to be TW Friday and Wednesday's
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:18:22 AM
[...]

Here is my quandary, Those are about $12 each with shipping and I luv Padron '64's which I can buy for that price and several great to me cigars I can get for $8-10 (LP 9, T-52, Don Carlos and others) so hard to even spend more than $8-10 on most other cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:25:13 AM
Surprisingly Not too many gone notices on the Page AF sale.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2016, 08:25:43 AM
Happy Friday (and PAYDAY) all!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 08:26:02 AM
[...]

$45 is even better, should have jumped on that on LTG, c'mon!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:29:00 AM
Dow futures down nearly 300 points as oil breaks under $30

Oil currently trading at $29.48/barrel.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 08:29:11 AM
[...]

What math are you doing Tex, that's a box of 10, 2 of each cigar. Are they charging you $60 shipping?  ;D
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 08:31:03 AM
[...]

In fairness that site doesn't do a good job explaining that but it's a box of 10
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 08:31:30 AM
Good morning and Happy Payday boys and girls!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:31:54 AM
[...]

Common Core for me, picture just shows 5 cigars so I thought that was the price for 5.  Not so bad at all if 10 assuming they don't fuk ya on shipping.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:33:00 AM
Good morning and Happy Payday boys and girls!
Morning Bacon, thought you had fallen off the planet again.

You could have filled your humi with fine cigars over the past 2 weeks.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 08:34:12 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, and CellarDwellingTony.
Good day to you, Mark. Any plans to be up this way? We need to start planning our next Somerville herf.
Yep, but a bit out, late March and/or April.  Maybe by then it will be warm enough for New Hope. NJDave and I need to reconnect with our wayward flight attendant babes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:36:10 AM
Good morning and Happy Payday boys and girls!
Good morning, Cam. I was worried we'd lost you again.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:39:19 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, and CellarDwellingTony.
Good day to you, Mark. Any plans to be up this way? We need to start planning our next Somerville herf.
Yep, but a bit out, late March and/or April.  Maybe by then it will be warm enough for New Hope. NJDave and I need to reconnect with our wayward flight attendant babes.
That'll probably be closer to the 2nd 2016 Somerville herf.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:39:46 AM
Why am I hoarding cigars, well here is one reason.

States, Cities and the Fuk'n Feds are all broke and this will be coming to a state near you soon.  PA and other states are losing 10's if not $100's of Millions on the oil bust and they are going to be looking for new $ very soon.

From Half Wheel:

New Mexico to Consider Tobacco Tax Increase

A bill pre-filed with the New Mexico State Senate is seeking to more than double the taxes on premium cigars and other tobacco taxes in an attempt to close budget shortfalls and improve the health of residents. Included in Senate Bill 77, written by Sen. Howie Morales, D-Silver City, is an increase in the tax on cigars and other tobacco products from 25 percent to 66 percent of their value.

West Virginia Governor Proposes Tobacco Tax Increase

As part of a proposal to close the state’s deficit, West Virginia Governor Earl Ray Tomblin is proposing an across the board tax increase on tobacco products, including cigars. In the proposal released on Wednesday, Tomblin called for an increase in the tax on other tobacco products such as cigars from seven to 12 percent of the wholesale price
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 08:40:28 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:41:21 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
Enjoy
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 08:42:39 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
You're spending a lot of time down there, SilenceoftheLambsTony.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 08:42:41 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
Don't tell us what to do.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 08:42:59 AM
[...]

Won't add to my cart
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 08:43:17 AM
[...]

Won't even let me click the buy button. Lol
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 08:43:38 AM
Good morning and Happy Payday boys and girls!
Morning Bacon, thought you had fallen off the planet again.

You could have filled your humi with fine cigars over the past 2 weeks.
Yall couldn't get that lucky twice.  Been a busy few weeks at work and weekends have been filled with fixing the barn that the weather has been tearing up.  Finally a slow Friday has arrived!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 08:43:43 AM
[...]

+1. Not such a good deal if you can't buy them.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 08:43:48 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
You're spending a lot of time down there, SilenceoftheLambsTony.
Digging is hard work, he didn't have a basement last week
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:44:13 AM
Good News From Half Wheel

Tatuaje Putting Black Label Into Regular Production

Pete Johnson’s Private Reserve is heading to regular production. The Tatuaje founder announced today that the Tatuaje Black Label—which currently has one regular production vitola—will be a five-size line as of this summer. New official line up for the Tatuaje Black Label. Petite Robusto, Petite Lancero, Private Reserve Corona Gorda, Cazadores and Gran Toro. New lay down boxes and box count. @tatuajecigars @thesnsclub #tatuajecigars #thesnsclub A photo posted by Pete Johnson (@tatuajeinc) on Jan 14, 2016 at 10:01am PST The five sizes are: Petite Robusto (4 x 50), Petite Lancero (6 x 38), Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46), Cazadores (6 3/8 x 43) and Gran Toro (6 1/2 x 52). The Petite Lancero is currently available as a regular production and Johnson released the Corona Gorda as recently as 2014. Johnson has said the three new sizes will be like the regular production Petite Lancero: triple caps, a regular foot and a white on black band. The Corona Gorda will use a fuma cap, which features a slightly protruding nipple, a covered foot and a the silver and black band that was used for the 2013 release
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 08:46:35 AM
[...]

Tasty smokes indeed, but I too am denied the push of the button!  Mornin golf Dave
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:47:27 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
You're spending a lot of time down there, SilenceoftheLambsTony.
Digging is hard work, he didn't have a basement last week
Maybe he is really burying the warden.........
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 08:49:27 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
You're spending a lot of time down there, SilenceoftheLambsTony.
Digging is hard work, he didn't have a basement last week
Maybe he is really burying the warden.........
Probably the only thing he'd work this hard for
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:49:32 AM
[...]

Yep, does not work seems Travellin Dave has put the fuk on us
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:50:11 AM
[...]

I was gonna ask, but he was so convincing...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:51:26 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, and CellarDwellingTony.
Good day to you, Mark. Any plans to be up this way? We need to start planning our next Somerville herf.
Yep, but a bit out, late March and/or April.  Maybe by then it will be warm enough for New Hope. NJDave and I need to reconnect with our wayward flight attendant babes.
I don't know what you're talking about.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:53:26 AM
[...]

@ Bacon. Only 7 minutes left but some good deals on A Fuentes on the Page
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
[...]

You can try calling....maybe even get free shipping for your troubles.
Besides, it's not Atlantic, you're on your own.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:54:59 AM
[...]

Even worse than I thought as they don't even exist
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 08:55:03 AM
[...]

Morning, Cam!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:55:38 AM
Morning Officer Bacon.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 08:57:07 AM
[...]

I will be driving right by the RomaCraft address on the way to The Container Store maybe I should just stop by and see if they have a few free samples.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 09:00:41 AM
I was afraid of the el cheapo day on the Page.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 09:01:14 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 15, 2016, 09:01:18 AM
I was afraid of the el cheapo day on the Page.
....it's bad
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 15, 2016, 09:07:05 AM
G'Morning, Folks. Miserable, rainy morning, but at least it's Friday... so there's that.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:07:44 AM
A very nice day on the Page as those less fortunate need nice cigar deals too, such greedy bastiges around here.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:08:00 AM
G'Morning, Folks. Miserable, rainy morning, but at least it's Friday... so there's that.
MorningBS
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:14:24 AM
CATSRULE works on the Cromagnons but the dirty famous bastards took the 1922's completely off the mash and snatched them out of my cart.

10 for $49.77 delivered
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:16:52 AM
[...]

Now you're thinking!  (just stay away from the math problems)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:19:46 AM
I was afraid of the el cheapo day on the Page.
Bernie Sanders deal day....for the people, for the masses.
Everybody can't be a cigar 1%er like us.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:21:34 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
They seem to have been taking weekends off lately, and like TexDave, maybe they're now adding Fridays...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:25:04 AM
[...]

Based on your bid order you might want to think about avoiding math yourself. ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:28:27 AM
I was afraid of the el cheapo day on the Page.
Bernie Sanders deal day....for the people, for the masses.
Everybody can't be a cigar 1%er like us.
The Bernie Sanders deal is you provide your CC # and they ship the sticks to other more deserving people.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 09:28:31 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
They seem to have been taking weekends off lately, and like TexDave, maybe they're now adding Fridays...
Maybe they just don't want a lot of shipping orders on Monday, since it's a "holiday".
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:28:34 AM
LMAO, Lyndsey Graham is endorsing Jeb Bush, that should finish him off.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:31:11 AM
I was afraid of the el cheapo day on the Page.
Bernie Sanders deal day....for the people, for the masses.
Everybody can't be a cigar 1%er like us.
The Bernie Sanders deal is you provide your CC # and they ship the sticks to other more deserving people.
Good point.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:31:57 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
They seem to have been taking weekends off lately, and like TexDave, maybe they're now adding Fridays...
Maybe they just don't want a lot of shipping orders on Monday, since it's a "holiday".
You get off?
....the holiday I mean.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:32:35 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:33:02 AM
Markets Open with a real ugly start

DOW.  -334  and falling
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:34:44 AM
LMAO, Lyndsey Graham is endorsing Jeb Bush, that should finish him off.
Lindsey may not come across as the most dynamic or charismatic, but I wish we had more like him.  Not focused on self-aggrandizement, intelligent, and willing to listen and compromise.  Yea, re-reading that, it's clear why he doesn't fit in.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 09:34:48 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
They seem to have been taking weekends off lately, and like TexDave, maybe they're now adding Fridays...
Maybe they just don't want a lot of shipping orders on Monday, since it's a "holiday".
You get off?
....the holiday I mean.... ::)
No chance, hence the quotes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 09:35:38 AM
Markets Open with a real ugly start

DOW.  -334  and falling
Fill up your gas tanks now, cause soon, that's all we'll have left!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:35:40 AM
Markets Open with a real ugly start

DOW.  -334  and falling

Now leveling off around -360
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 09:36:28 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 09:37:51 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
They seem to have been taking weekends off lately, and like TexDave, maybe they're now adding Fridays...
Maybe they just don't want a lot of shipping orders on Monday, since it's a "holiday".
You get off?
....the holiday I mean.... ::)
No chance, hence the quotes.
Poor guys, that is one of the 15 holidays our city observes.  Things that I have no idea why they are even considered, but I'll take the free day off!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:42:26 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:44:14 AM
Markets Open with a real ugly start

DOW.  -334  and falling

Now leveling off around -360
I think a lot of it is due to electronic trading, and when things start going south, it's hard to put the brakes on.  Has little to do with actual stock value.  Once they stop it, the buying is much more manual, so goes slower.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 09:49:14 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 09:50:07 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Yes indeed, I completely forgot about the Bareknuckles
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:54:49 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
You need one most of us just use the Jam game.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:00:59 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 10:05:22 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!
As a matter of fact, I did put the La Historia in my cart, but they put me a bit over my available budget if I also want to get a box of LHCOF.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:12:43 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
If you put a La Historia or a Cabaiguan in your cart, you wouldn't have had to worry about it!
As a matter of fact, I did put the La Historia in my cart, but they put me a bit over my available budget if I also want to get a box of LHCOF.
I would think the devil would be the best place to get the LHCOF's....quick glance over has two boxes closing today, Belicoso for $13 and Toro currently at $31
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 10:16:52 AM
[...]
I'll take a look. Usually, they close around $50 or so, which is what they'd be at CI with the 20% off, but there's no waiting on the bid process.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Ogie on January 15, 2016, 10:21:58 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 10:22:28 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.
Yeah, probably won't be a working one until the NEWYEAR deal is done.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:31:58 AM
[...]
Well, they both close today, so you still have plenty of time to take alternatives tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:32:36 AM
Hmmmm, the page has turned to garbage.  I remember the Guillermo Leon's being pretty good though.  Just haven't had one in a looong time.
Those were the corona gorda's, which were tasty. Don't believe I've had a robusto, but considering the Page price is 70% less than what CI is asking, that's a difficult to ignore deal.
If nothing else, they would be a higher end yard smoke.  Gunna need those again soon!
$2 Bare Knuckles at CI would be an outstanding yard and fishing smoke.
Now we need a code from Ogie to make them $2. ;)
Still nothin. It'll prob be happy16 eventually.
Yeah, probably won't be a working one until the NEWYEAR deal is done.
That's probably a good bet.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:32:57 AM
Hey Ogie, Happy New Year!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 10:36:36 AM
[...]
I bid on the belicosos. We'll see what happens.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 10:45:19 AM
Chipotle will close Feb. 8 for companywide meeting on food safety

And in the meantime we will continue to poison folks........
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Ogie on January 15, 2016, 10:47:10 AM
Hey Ogie, Happy New Year!
Thanks, you too!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Smokedbacon on January 15, 2016, 10:53:20 AM
[...]
That LHCOF Beli is a tasty tasty smoke. I'm not wild about the Toro, just something about it is completely different in flavor profile.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 15, 2016, 10:56:32 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
now you are afraid to fall asleep.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 15, 2016, 11:03:35 AM
Ok boys, don't miss me too much, I'm off to the basement.
You're spending a lot of time down there, SilenceoftheLambsTony.
it puts the lotion on it's skin!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 11:13:26 AM
[...]

Wow, that's a great idea....  Your a pretty fart stinker...!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:16:11 AM
Chipotle will close Feb. 8 for companywide meeting on food safety

And in the meantime we will continue to poison folks........
But it's organic poisoning.....100% natural.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:17:52 AM
[...]

???
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 11:18:18 AM
[...]

The key is waiting out the jam for the one or two good items. Sometimes, not so easy.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 11:22:37 AM
I couldn't sleep, so due to my wife's suggestion, rather than having some Alka Seltzer, I'm having a nice cold glass of prune juice.... Mmmm, mmmmm, good...!!
I don't really think they are used to cure the same ailments, of course I am not a doctor.
My wife talked to the Pharmacist, and it was their idea that I drink the prune juice before I need the Alka Seltzer. That way everything will come out roses in the end.  :)
I hate to tell you dad but that ain't roses
I wouldn't want you to get confused for Valentine's Day for sure or you may have to change your name to InTheDogHouseDad.
Or InTheShitHouseDad...
Do you remember those little plaques that looked like doghouses, and little dogs with family members names on it hanging on the side.  Then if anyone acted up, you could put the dog with their name on it into the doghouse...  I guess that would work with an outhouse... :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 11:28:17 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed for some more beauty sleep.... zzzzzz
May as well just get up....it won't help.
I caught a nice 5 hour nap, so it really wasn't wasted...  Hey, I like your .avi..., nice...!  I've been thinking about changing mine to a winter scene, but I'd have to install my paintshop program to makes some adjustments first.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:28:57 AM
[...]
That kind of degradation and shaming would not be allowed today.  Someone could run to their shrink and describe how they have been microaggressed or denied their safe place or had trigger words triggered on them and have you hauled off to court.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:29:41 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed for some more beauty sleep.... zzzzzz
May as well just get up....it won't help.
I caught a nice 5 hour nap, so it really wasn't wasted...  Hey, I like your .avi..., nice...!  I've been thinking about changing mine to a winter scene, but I'd have to install my paintshop program to makes some adjustments first.
By the time you do that, it will be spring.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 11:37:35 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 11:42:30 AM
[...]
My friends 15 year old daughter mouthed off to him and he slapped her in front of her 20 year old boyfriend.  The boyfriend called children services and reported him.  My friend had to go to anger management classes for 6 months.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:44:39 AM
[...]
Does he have her locked in her room for the next six months...not that I would allow a 15 year old to date a 20 year old in the first place...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:46:40 AM
New World Connie in hand, Sunny and low 40's outside, time for a walk I would say.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:47:31 AM
But being the PW that I am, can't quite let it go till we get a page flip.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 11:48:48 AM
"Grizzly Adams"  Dan Haggarty, dead at 74.
Not a good week for staying above the carpet....
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 11:56:31 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 11:59:43 AM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 12:01:21 PM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 12:09:39 PM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
CNS, not detectable by females
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 12:14:08 PM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
CNS, not detectable by females
And apparently, it also helps cover cigar smoke. ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 12:19:11 PM
Pizza, Pizza!  I have to say that for fast food pizza, Little Caesar's deep dish pizza is pretty good.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 12:27:12 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 12:30:12 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 12:31:24 PM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
I couldn't tell you.  There's no logic in my household...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 12:33:34 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Sorry, my wife wanted me to suck the dust off of the bathroom light bulbs....  So yeal, I got that going.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 12:34:59 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 12:35:40 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Sorry, my wife wanted me to suck the dust off of the bathroom light bulbs....  So yeal, I got that going.
Hopefully she's going to return the favor.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 12:36:46 PM
It doesn't look like much is going on, other then the mash....  I don't know why, but I still like that Xikar Ashtray Can....  That thing would be great for some one that chews tobacco in the house.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 12:38:10 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Sorry, my wife wanted me to suck the dust off of the bathroom light bulbs....  So yeal, I got that going.
Hopefully she's going to return the favor.
Yes, and I'm going to hold my breath until it happens...!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 12:44:32 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.
Hey, I call em as I sees em.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 12:47:34 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.
Hey, I call em as I sees em.
I thought the one with the bacon wrapped around the outside was pretty good. I think that's just the deep dish with bacon around it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 12:48:28 PM
It doesn't look like much is going on, other then the mash....  I don't know why, but I still like that Xikar Ashtray Can....  That thing would be great for some one that chews tobacco in the house.
I've got one of those. I mean the can, not someone in the house who chews tobacco.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 12:49:27 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.
Hey, I call em as I sees em.
You need glasses, Sam. And tastebuds. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 12:55:51 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 15, 2016, 12:56:36 PM
Pizza, Pizza!  I have to say that for fast food pizza, Little Caesar's deep dish pizza is pretty good.
you are in the Baltimore area.... once you leave Boston, NYC or NJ, outside of Chicago deep dish,
fast food pizza is terrible (Pizza Hut, Dominoes, the other chains,) but I have been meaning to try the $5 deal at
Little Caesar's (We're going back on the grid!).
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 12:58:44 PM
On a different note, just received 2 shipments, NR Belicosos - didn't realize how big these are, saw "belicoso" and thought short torpedo.  padilla 1948's , la historia's and partagas Cifuentes maduros.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 15, 2016, 12:59:05 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
Rachel Carson, Silent Spring.... then again, I could be wrong, I got married twice.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 12:59:36 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.
Hey, I call em as I sees em.
You need glasses, Sam. And tastebuds. ;-)
All true...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 01:03:14 PM
Pizza, Pizza!  I have to say that for fast food pizza, Little Caesar's deep dish pizza is pretty good.
you are in the Baltimore area.... once you leave Boston, NYC or NJ, outside of Chicago deep dish,
fast food pizza is terrible (Pizza Hut, Dominoes, the other chains,) but I have been meaning to try the $5 deal at
Little Caesar's (We're going back on the grid!).
It turns out that our Casey's Gas Station makes pretty good pizzas.  I believe they bought the old Pantera pizza recipe.  I just wish they would bring back Shakey's Pizza with their dark beer on draft...!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 01:03:46 PM
Pizza, Pizza!  I have to say that for fast food pizza, Little Caesar's deep dish pizza is pretty good.
you are in the Baltimore area.... once you leave Boston, NYC or NJ, outside of Chicago deep dish,
fast food pizza is terrible (Pizza Hut, Dominoes, the other chains,) but I have been meaning to try the $5 deal at
Little Caesar's (We're going back on the grid!).
I'd steer clear of the thin crust as what I've tried isn't very tasty.  the deep dish is better imho.  I am in agreement with your assessment of the pizza chains you named as far as nasty pizza, and i'd lump LC's regular pizza right in there with them.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 01:04:47 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
You mean, like the EPA?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
Good morning boys! Nice to see a different offering on the mash: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Still have a couple of those in stock from an event, including a CroMagnon Anthropology. Gotta get some halfway decent weather so I can actually have a smoke again.
I use anti-wife scented candles, a furnace filter that filters smoke, and a can of Fabreze.  I can smoke one cigar every 2 or 3 days in the house, and when my kids come over I ask them if they can smell cigars, and they can't.  Only once I had a cigar that had allot of smoke output, and I forgot to follow up with the Fabreze, and I could smell it the next day.  Then I sprayed the Fabreze and it took care of the odor.
Anti-wife scented?
Cock scented?
Does logic have a scent?
What does logic have to do with wives?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 01:07:02 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
Rachel Carson, Silent Spring.... then again, I could be wrong, I got married twice.
Nope, you're right.  What she wrote works here, but it's a case of repeating history because we're stupid .  she originally wrote about DDT in the early 60's.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:09:19 PM
Hi Raz, appears I ran everyone off today.
Because you referred to Little Caesar's as pizza. Tsk, tsk.
Hey, I call em as I sees em.
I thought the one with the bacon wrapped around the outside was pretty good. I think that's just the deep dish with bacon around it.
Never had one, with or without bacon so I can't judge....not that I'm the type to judge anyway.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 01:09:41 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
Rachel Carson, Silent Spring.... then again, I could be wrong, I got married twice.
Nope, you're right.  What she wrote works here, but it's a case of repeating history because we're stupid .  she originally wrote about DDT in the early 60's.
Stupid and greedy, and we befoul our own nest. And we get the government we deserve.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:10:56 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
They're too busy worrying about how to F up the cigar industry.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:12:12 PM
On a different note, just received 2 shipments, NR Belicosos - didn't realize how big these are, saw "belicoso" and thought short torpedo.  padilla 1948's , la historia's and partagas Cifuentes maduros.
Nice inventory!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 15, 2016, 01:14:24 PM
Coffee doughnuts and cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 01:15:42 PM
Over the Holidays, I bought myself a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey (not the expensive bottle), this one was on sale for $19.xx.  And I have to say, "I'm really not that crazy about it."  To me it taste like 65% Scotch and 35% poor whiskey.  I was really surprised that it tasted like Scotch.  I guess that's silly of me to think that, but there's no mention of it being Scotch...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:15:57 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
Rachel Carson, Silent Spring.... then again, I could be wrong, I got married twice.
Nope, you're right.  What she wrote works here, but it's a case of repeating history because we're stupid .  she originally wrote about DDT in the early 60's.
Stupid and greedy, and we befoul our own nest. And we get the government we deserve.
Indeed
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2016/01/15/78845770/
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2016, 01:16:16 PM
Oh god... Prune juice attack...!!!!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 01:16:26 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
Rachel Carson, Silent Spring.... then again, I could be wrong, I got married twice.
Nope, you're right.  What she wrote works here, but it's a case of repeating history because we're stupid .  she originally wrote about DDT in the early 60's.
Stupid and greedy, and we befoul our own nest. And we get the government we deserve.
+1
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 01:17:52 PM
On a different note, just received 2 shipments, NR Belicosos - didn't realize how big these are, saw "belicoso" and thought short torpedo.  padilla 1948's , la historia's and partagas Cifuentes maduros.
Nice inventory!
Thanks, put me into a quandary as to what to smoke tonight on the ride home though.  there are worse problems i suppose.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:18:51 PM
Over the Holidays, I bought myself a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey (not the expensive bottle), this one was on sale for $19.xx.  And I have to say, "I'm really not that crazy about it."  To me it taste like 65% Scotch and 35% poor whiskey.  I was really surprised that it tasted like Scotch.  I guess that's silly of me to think that, but there's no mention of it being Scotch...
Can't say that.  Scotch can only be made in Scotland.  Similar whiskeys are made in Ireland, Japan and other places but are just called whiskey.  Ireland had a lot of peat and many whiskey processes result in peated end products.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 01:19:37 PM
Oh god... Prune juice attack...!!!!
Now there's a surprise!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 01:26:47 PM
Over the Holidays, I bought myself a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey (not the expensive bottle), this one was on sale for $19.xx.  And I have to say, "I'm really not that crazy about it."  To me it taste like 65% Scotch and 35% poor whiskey.  I was really surprised that it tasted like Scotch.  I guess that's silly of me to think that, but there's no mention of it being Scotch...
Can't say that.  Scotch can only be made in Scotland.  Similar whiskeys are made in Ireland, Japan and other places but are just called whiskey.  Ireland had a lot of peat and many whiskey processes result in peated end products.
I'm not a whiskey drinker, I drink scotch but Jameson Black is a bit more heavily peated and tastes more like scotch than other whiskeys so that's one I can drink
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 15, 2016, 01:27:31 PM
Oh god... Prune juice attack...!!!!
Now there's a surprise!
The Bad Dad: one part Irish whiskey and two parts prune juice.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 01:30:26 PM
The EPA has finally (after all these years), figured out what is killing our honey bees that are so desperately needed for our crops.  It's pesticides made by Bayer.  You would have thought we'd have some sort of government testing agency to protect our environment from that...?
They're too busy worrying about how to F up the cigar industry.
Yeah, y'know...priorities.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 15, 2016, 01:32:45 PM
Over the Holidays, I bought myself a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey (not the expensive bottle), this one was on sale for $19.xx.  And I have to say, "I'm really not that crazy about it."  To me it taste like 65% Scotch and 35% poor whiskey.  I was really surprised that it tasted like Scotch.  I guess that's silly of me to think that, but there's no mention of it being Scotch...
it's whiskey made on and island near the north sea.  What other islands are near there? can someone say Scotland?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 01:32:58 PM
Oh god... Prune juice attack...!!!!
Now there's a surprise!
The Bad Dad: one part Irish whiskey and two parts prune juice.
Hmm...y'know, that might make prune juice paalatable.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 01:44:33 PM
anyone ever tried a cigar branded "Savoy" i used to get them in the local B & M and was told they were the clippings from AF and Ashton cigars (like the PF's and such) they were full size cigars and pretty decent for th $.90 ea price point.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 01:47:28 PM
Over the Holidays, I bought myself a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey (not the expensive bottle), this one was on sale for $19.xx.  And I have to say, "I'm really not that crazy about it."  To me it taste like 65% Scotch and 35% poor whiskey.  I was really surprised that it tasted like Scotch.  I guess that's silly of me to think that, but there's no mention of it being Scotch...
it's whiskey made on and island near the north sea.  What other islands are near there? can someone say Scotland?
Still very different whiskeys. One could posit that any similarities had to do with the historical marital ties between the Jamesons and the Haigs, but one would be wrong.  Jameson whiskeys are now researched and blended primarily to suit the American taste. There's a bit of a Scotch fad going on in the US, so...you can do the math.

I like Jameson just fine, but when I want Irish whiskey, I drink the Paddy, which was introduced to me by the Geary family of Seattle - Irish immigrants who own the Owl & Thistle pub.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 02:02:47 PM
[...]

Really not a big fan of Irish Whiskey. Like Scotch and American Whiskeys, you have your choice of blended vs. single malt.   I will drink Tullamore Dew when in Tullamore, Jameson is doable, but if given a choice, Redbreast, Connemara or Kappogue Castle.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 02:11:19 PM
[...]

Really not a big fan of Irish Whiskey. Like Scotch and American Whiskeys, you have your choice of blended vs. single malt.   I will drink Tullimore Dew when in Tullimore, Jameson is doable, but if given a choice, Redbreast, Connemara or Kappogue Castle.
It's almost like having Joe back on today. ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 02:13:45 PM
[...]

;D
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 02:22:47 PM
[...]

I like Redbreast.  Haven't had Connemara or Kappogue. Most of the Irish whiskey comes from the same distillery, the differences are in the manufacturing.  But if I'm going to blow high dough on whiskey, I'm more inclined to buy good Scotch.  For daily drinking, I drink the cheaper stuff.  Canadian Club, Paddy, Wild Turkey 101, and JW Black.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 02:24:03 PM
[...]

Just your opinion...YMMV, GFY, etc.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 02:28:00 PM
No Tex today?  Is he out shooting up his stockbroker's office?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 02:33:56 PM
How goes it, you enablers?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 02:37:54 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
How goes it, you enablers?
Hey Tony!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 02:58:33 PM
How goes it, you enablers?
Hey Tony!
Picking up the kiddies from school. Somehow, I take the week off from work but the wife thinks she's on vacation. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 03:12:44 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 03:22:45 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
Enjoy Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 03:23:37 PM
How goes it, you enablers?
Not much enablin' to do today...
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 03:28:18 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 03:28:49 PM
How goes it, you enablers?
Not much enablin' to do today...
no, pretty slim pickins out there for sure.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 03:33:07 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Ah, thanks!  The Ceviche I had in the Cuban place in DC was fantastic.  had it elsewhere and it was good, but none as good as that, and no i can't remember the name.  was about 20 years ago and i'm pretty sure it's gone now.  There for a while one of my bil was into finding hole in the wall dive restaurants and bars.  most i went with him to were ok to pretty good, but there were a few that i still wonder how we got out of alive.  The Nazi one was the best.  things were pretty edgy already, but one of the guys with us couldn't take it and stood up and yelled at the top of his voice "Zeeg Heli Mother f----rs!"  it got a bit insane after that.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 03:39:53 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
That's ceviche. Paella is cooked seafood over rice.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 03:41:33 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Yeah, what he said.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 03:43:05 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Yeah, what he said.
Stop goofing off and get back to the basement.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 03:57:54 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Both are delicious
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 03:57:55 PM
Afternoon slackers
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 03:58:40 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Both are delicious
Ceviche is terrible Paella is wonderful IMHO
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 03:59:04 PM
@NJDave, will we see you tomorrow?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2016, 04:01:24 PM
Afternoon slackers
Well here's Tex. I was wondering if you'd been out testing your new rifle on the staff at your stockbroker's office.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:01:50 PM
67 and sunny on the patio with a 2008 vintage Padilla Miami Lancero lit and a local Strange Land Scotch Ale to drink.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:02:05 PM
Afternoon slackers
Hah!  look who it ain't!  hey TR!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:03:04 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Both are delicious
Ceviche is terrible Paella is wonderful IMHO
why ruin seafood by cooking it and why ruin rice by putting saffron (whatever that is) in it?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:05:10 PM
Afternoon slackers
Well here's Tex. I was wondering if you'd been out testing your new rifle on the staff at your stockbroker's office.
No I was testing it at Home Depot on the stupid illegal immigrant mother fukr's that don't know shit and can't speak English to tell you they don't know shit.

Actually it will be here Tuesday and I am mostly free and clear of the stock market and have been for over 6 months.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 04:05:11 PM
@NJDave, will we see you tomorrow?
Not that you asked but I definitely won't be able to make it. GFY.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2016, 04:06:25 PM
Ok, back to work. Y'all can kiss my ass.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:07:11 PM
Market closed.

After being down over 500 points earlier the DOW closed -391 points.

Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:07:37 PM
Ok, back to work. Y'all can kiss my ass.
Way too much area to be kissing
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2016, 04:09:36 PM
@NJDave, will we see you tomorrow?
Not that you asked but I definitely won't be able to make it. GFY.
Great
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:10:53 PM
Time to get this weekend thing underway. Heading out to a Brazilian steakhouse with the wife tonight, so the meat sweats will be real later. Hazzuh!
That sounds like fun. Went for Peruvian ceviche  a couple of nights ago and it was outstanding. Enjoy.
can't remember is it ceviche or piaia that is essentially raw seafood that is marinated in citrus to "cook" it? Had the Cuban version, damn good!
Ceviche is the raw seafood in citrus, Paella is cooked seafood and saffron rice
Both are delicious
Ceviche is terrible Paella is wonderful IMHO
why ruin seafood by cooking it and why ruin rice by putting saffron (whatever that is) in it?
As a fisherman you cook seafood to kill the worms in it that you don't see unless you are the one cleaning it that's why.  Saffron is wonderful  and probably the most expensive herb there is, also makes it a pretty color.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:11:46 PM
Narrowed it down to the massive Nica Rustica bellicosa and the Padilla 1948 torpedo.  Having only smoked 1 Padilla in about 3 years and TR's mentioning that he's got one lit up, I may have to go that route today.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:13:02 PM
Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:14:20 PM
Narrowed it down to the massive Nica Rustica bellicosa and the Padilla 1948 torpedo.  Having only smoked 1 Padilla in about 3 years and TR's mentioning that he's got one lit up, I may have to go that route today.
If it is an older one it is very good.

I am down to about a dozen 2010 and older Padillas so don't smoke them too often.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:16:16 PM
[...]
Thank you!  Very nicely done!  especially since the question was put forth in such a wise ass manner.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:17:47 PM
Narrowed it down to the massive Nica Rustica bellicosa and the Padilla 1948 torpedo.  Having only smoked 1 Padilla in about 3 years and TR's mentioning that he's got one lit up, I may have to go that route today.
If it is an older one it is very good.

I am down to about a dozen 2010 and older Padillas so don't smoke them too often.
No, that's why I haven't smoked a Padilla in a while since they changed hands.  i assume this is a newer version.  I did have a Padilla Habano robusto gifted to me by my daughter for Christmas and it was pretty good.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:18:38 PM
Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:20:31 PM
@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:21:08 PM
Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:22:56 PM
Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
ahh, very nice!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 15, 2016, 04:23:36 PM
heading out, going with the Padilla.  have a great weekend!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:24:51 PM
heading out, going with the Padilla.  have a great weekend!
Later SS have a good weekend and enjoy that smoke.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:31:40 PM
Obama tells Baton Rouge: ‘Thank you, New Orleans!’ At least he knew which of the 57 states he was in.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:45:05 PM
Sheesh, am I the only one left to keep this place in business?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 04:45:36 PM
@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 04:49:18 PM
@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 04:57:36 PM
@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
I wish.  I'm working but just lit a MoW Ruini corona to go with a fresh cup of Dark Italian Roast.  But yeah, it's gorgeous out there.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:02:46 PM
@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
I wish.  I'm working but just lit a MoW Ruini corona to go with a fresh cup of Dark Italian Roast.  But yeah, it's gorgeous out there.
Working really sux
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 05:04:46 PM
@ Bean. Went to heroes & legacies and they must have changed ownership or something.  Always before just little black dresses working there and now just some dumbass boy that could not spell seagar was it,  Also I can't imagine such with a place that size but they had no empty cigar boxes.
It's been a couple months since I've been in there.  The was a woman behind the counter, but not what I'd classify as a little-black-dress hottie type. I've never experienced any dumbasses there, man or woman.
Probably been a 6 months or so since I was in there.

I hope you are sitting outside smoking in this wonderful winter weather!
I wish.  I'm working but just lit a MoW Ruini corona to go with a fresh cup of Dark Italian Roast.  But yeah, it's gorgeous out there.
Working really sux
When the weather is like this, doubly so.  I missed my range outing as well.  FML
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:06:11 PM
[...]

Now missing your range time is bad.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 05:18:11 PM
Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
And with the stock market today and this week, it's going to add two years on to the retirement plan.... :o
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 05:20:01 PM
Sheesh, am I the only one left to keep this place in business?
We're here, calm down.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:20:12 PM
Got me a new matching 74 qt humidor tub airing out in the sun.  Container store is a great place to observe young rich pu$$y!
Matching?
Matching!  Now I have 2 retirement tubs.
And with the stock market today and this week, it's going to add two years on to the retirement plan.... :o
Not mine directly anyway.  My risk area is the housing market in Austin.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 05:22:53 PM
It's Friday, survived another week, sitting down with an EPC Oscuro and a healthy splash of Dalmore 12.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 05:28:09 PM
[...]

Home on the range?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:31:24 PM
Evening CB
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:31:37 PM
It's Friday, survived another week, sitting down with an EPC Oscuro and a healthy splash of Dalmore 12.
Amen!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 05:36:34 PM
Evening CB
Evening TR
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:44:47 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 05:57:21 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Into the retirement tub!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 05:58:51 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 06:09:11 PM
[...]

Except in my case the deer and the antelope are road kill.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 06:09:55 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Holy crap!  Nice package(s)!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:10:30 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Good thing you got Tupperdore #2 ready to receive!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:11:36 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Holy crap!  Nice package(s)!
Bet he hasn't heard that in a good while!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:12:16 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Holy crap!  Nice package(s)!
Bet he hasn't heard that in a good while!
Maybe you should have picked up Tupperdore #3.   8)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:14:34 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Atlantic packs well, don't they....quite the opposite of CPage.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:26:14 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Holy crap!  Nice package(s)!
Bet he hasn't heard that in a good while!
Been at least 3 days ;D
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:26:50 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Atlantic packs well, don't they....quite the opposite of CPage.
Yes they do and ship UPS not SurePost but you certainly pay for it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:29:12 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Holy crap!  Nice package(s)!
Bet he hasn't heard that in a good while!
Maybe you should have picked up Tupperdore #3.   8)
I think this one will finish up,the job.  A few of these are for the current use humi, what Golf referred to as crap on the jams just to save $6 shipping which he is too smart to fall for.  Some nice pasteurized low odor crap I fell for.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:33:55 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Atlantic packs well, don't they....quite the opposite of CPage.
Yes they do and ship UPS not SurePost but you certainly pay for it.
Not if you save up your orders and meet the shipping threshold.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:34:42 PM
Don't know why but I started craving some shrimp fried rice so warden is picking it up on her way home.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:35:18 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Atlantic packs well, don't they....quite the opposite of CPage.
Yes they do and ship UPS not SurePost but you certainly pay for it.
Not if you save up your orders and meet the shipping threshold.
Can you put stuff in your cart like lay-a-way there?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:36:23 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
AF Short Story
Padron 2000 Robusto
Room 101 MC I Lancero (Box)
601 Blue Robusto
Tat Lancero Sampler (Box)
MF 1922 Petite Robustos. (Mazo)
DPG El Centurion Robusto's
LP 9 Robusto
Holy crap!  Nice package(s)!
Bet he hasn't heard that in a good while!
Maybe you should have picked up Tupperdore #3.   8)
I think this one will finish up,the job.  A few of these are for the current use humi, what Golf referred to as crap on the jams just to save $6 shipping which he is too smart to fall for.  Some nice pasteurized low odor crap I fell for.
Agreed.  Like I've said before there is always something decent that you can put in your cart to assure free shipping that you would readily buy on it's own merits.  I have two in there now.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:39:37 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Atlantic packs well, don't they....quite the opposite of CPage.
Yes they do and ship UPS not SurePost but you certainly pay for it.
Not if you save up your orders and meet the shipping threshold.
Can you put stuff in your cart like lay-a-way there?
No, not like CI.  What I do is have a few things that I would buy anyway at regular (good VIP) price (like Room 101 or EPC), and purchase them when there is a limited availability or sale item.  VIP you only need $150, regular I think is $199.  Occasionally they have a $99 threshold.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 06:57:56 PM
Time for some dinner.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:59:07 PM
JACKPOT!  5 brown boxes and a white box (Atlantic) today!  Got to get to opening and see what I got. :)
Atlantic packs well, don't they....quite the opposite of CPage.
Yes they do and ship UPS not SurePost but you certainly pay for it.
Not if you save up your orders and meet the shipping threshold.
Can you put stuff in your cart like lay-a-way there?
No, not like CI.  What I do is have a few things that I would buy anyway at regular (good VIP) price (like Room 101 or EPC), and purchase them when there is a limited availability or sale item.  VIP you only need $150, regular I think is $199.  Occasionally they have a $99 threshold.
I gotcha
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 06:59:33 PM
Time for some dinner.
Enjoy, warden is home with my fried rice.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 07:01:37 PM
[...]
Or get out your magic corder/decoder ring.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:01:45 PM
[...]
Exactly, I keep a couple in there most of the time.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 07:14:40 PM
[...]
You get the MBIII flight sampler?  Or two?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:17:40 PM
[...]
Not yet but they are still waiting.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 07:47:14 PM
Mayor you still in the basement?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 08:53:15 PM
Mayor you still in the basement?
Yes. He's waiting for you there with his little dog and his night vision goggles.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 08:59:34 PM
Mayor you still in the basement?
He's always in the basement...or doghouse....
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:02:28 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 09:04:24 PM
Mayor you still in the basement?
Yes. He's waiting for you there with his little dog and his night vision goggles.
The night vision goggles are a nice touch.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:10:50 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Sounds like a good Friday evening combo.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:12:06 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Tempted to head outside for a smoke myself, but it's 53 deg. Burrrrrrr....
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:12:16 PM
Mayor you still in the basement?
Yes. He's waiting for you there with his little dog and his night vision goggles.
The night vision goggles are a nice touch.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:14:13 PM
Damn who woke up all the old farts?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Ogie on January 15, 2016, 09:18:31 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Wow. Longrow ftw.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:19:46 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Tempted to head outside for a smile myself, but it's 53 deg. Burrrrrrr....
That's friggin balmy!  39 here and feeling fine, don't even have the heater on.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:21:26 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Wow. Longrow ftw.
:D
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:21:43 PM
Evening CB and Ogie
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:23:08 PM
Damn who woke up all the old farts?
Speak for yourself, ya old fart.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:25:20 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Tempted to head outside for a smile myself, but it's 53 deg. Burrrrrrr....
That's friggin balmy!  39 here and feeling fine, don't even have the heater on.
I know, but I'm spoiled lighting up at the office. Maybe I should just go back over there
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2016, 09:26:51 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Tempted to head outside for a smoke myself, but it's 53 deg. Burrrrrrr....
Thermal underwear.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:26:59 PM
Damn who woke up all the old farts?
Speak for yourself, ya old fart.
Just one of several around here.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:30:05 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:31:59 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
We are not. Thanks, O'Bummer!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:35:29 PM
Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Tempted to head outside for a smile myself, but it's 53 deg. Burrrrrrr....
That's friggin balmy!  39 here and feeling fine, don't even have the heater on.
Correction, 45.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 09:36:39 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 09:39:53 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:46:53 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Tubs full of TxDave semen?  How in the fook is that anything but gag inducing?  (TWSS)
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 09:48:37 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
Case in point, they don't think farts are funny. WTF?
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:03:58 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Tubs full of TxDave semen?  How in the fook is that anything but gag inducing?  (TWSS)
Of course it's funny.  Why a big tupperware container when we all know one test tube will do.  YellowStar and his melamine jars is another story.....young stud!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:04:21 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
Case in point, they don't think farts are funny. WTF?
Exactly!
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 10:05:03 PM
Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Tubs full of TxDave semen?  How in the fook is that anything but gag inducing?  (TWSS)
Of course it's funny.  Why a big tupperware container when we all know one test tube will do.  YellowStar and his melamine jars is another story.....young stud!
LOL
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2016, 10:05:34 PM
Time for me to go to sleep, later tubs.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:10:05 PM
Time for me to go to sleep, later tubs.
Later short timer.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2016, 10:10:22 PM
Time for me to go to sleep, later tubs.
Sweet tub filling dreams, StudlyDave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2016, 10:59:35 PM
And with that lovely thought, its time for me to call it.  Have a good weekend.
Title: Re: 1/15/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 15, 2016, 11:12:18 PM
Damn who woke up all the old farts?
Speak for yourself, ya old fart.
Just one of several around here.
Find and Select the “Volume Key Setting” icon. Change the “Volume Key Setting” to “Camera Key” Place device in the clamp and connect the cable into the headphone jack. Press the Selfie On A Stick button to take your picture!