CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 17, 2018, 12:58:03 AM

Title: 9/17/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on September 17, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
WTF are you doing up at this time of the morning?

And it’s the first Saturday, no such thing as  Monday.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
WTF are you doing up at this time of the morning?

And it’s the first Saturday, no such thing as Monday.
Couldn't sleep, plus with that first Saturday comment I wanted to be the first one to tell you to GFY.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 05:29:00 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
First time for everything, I guess. Hope you brought the donuts.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
First time for everything, I guess. Hope you brought the donuts.
(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darth/images/1/11/Homer_doh-1-.png/revision/latest?cb=20120403145854)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
It came to quickly. I still need a day to recover.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
WTF are you doing up at this time of the morning?

And it’s the first Saturday, no such thing as  Monday.
Ooh, ooh, can I be second?

Good morning, SCDave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 05:58:52 AM
Good morning to you too, OHDave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
First time for everything, I guess. Hope you brought the donuts.
(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darth/images/1/11/Homer_doh-1-.png/revision/latest?cb=20120403145854)
(https://media2.giphy.com/media/ac7MA7r5IMYda/200_d.gif)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
Good morning to you too, OHDave.
Hey there, Mr Mayor. time to do it to it for another week.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
It came to quickly. I still need a day to recover.

TWHS
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
WTF are you doing up at this time of the morning?

And it’s the first Saturday, no such thing as Monday.
Couldn't sleep, plus with that first Saturday comment I wanted to be the first one to tell you to GFY.
Your GFY is laughable as I lounge and enjoy my coffee while working stiffs such as yourself hit the road to work. ;D
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
WTF are you doing up at this time of the morning?

And it’s the first Saturday, no such thing as Monday.
Couldn't sleep, plus with that first Saturday comment I wanted to be the first one to tell you to GFY.
Your GFY is laughable as I lounge and enjoy my coffee while working stiffs such as yourself hit the road to work. ;D
Regardless, my comments stands and shall be so entered into the record, to wit, GFY.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
It came to quickly. I still need a day to recover.

Good morning, Mark.
TWSS.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
Lively morning today!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Tony and EarlyRiserBean.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
Good morning to you too, OHDave.
Hey there, Mr Mayor. time to do it to it for another week.
Like it or not...
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
Today is Monday, Sept. 17, the 260th day of 2018. There are 105 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On Sept. 17, 1787, the Constitution of the United States was completed and signed by a majority of delegates attending the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
On this date:
In 1862, more than 3,600 men were killed in the Civil War Battle of Antietam (an-TEE'-tum) in Maryland.
In 1920, the American Professional Football Association -- a precursor of the National Football League -- was formed in Canton, Ohio.
In 1939, the Soviet Union invaded Poland during World War II, more than two weeks after Nazi Germany had launched its assault.
In 1964, the James Bond movie "Goldfinger," starring Sean Connery, premiered in London. The fantasy sitcom "Bewitched," starring Elizabeth Montgomery, debuted on ABC-TV.
In 1971, citing health reasons, Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black, 85, retired. (Black, who was succeeded by Lewis F. Powell Jr., died eight days after making his announcement.)
In 1978, after meeting at Camp David, Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (men-AH'-kem BAY'-gihn) and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat signed a framework for a peace treaty.
In 1980, former Nicaraguan president Anastasio Somoza (suh-MOH'-sah) was assassinated in Paraguay.
In 1987, the city of Philadelphia, birthplace of the U.S. Constitution, threw a big party to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the historic document; in a speech at Independence Hall, President Ronald Reagan acclaimed the framing of the Constitution as a milestone "that would profoundly and forever alter not just these United States but the world."
In 1996, former Vice President Spiro T. Agnew died in Berlin, Maryland, at age 77.
In 1999, President Bill Clinton lifted restrictions on trade, travel and banking imposed on North Korea a half-century earlier, rewarding it for agreeing to curb missile tests.
In 2001, Six days after 9/11, stock prices nosedived but stopped short of collapse in an emotional, flag-waving reopening of Wall Street; the Dow Jones industrial average ended the day down 684.81 at 8,920.70.
In 2011, a demonstration calling itself Occupy Wall Street began in New York, prompting similar protests around the U.S. and the world.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:33:32 AM
Ten years ago: Defense Secretary Robert Gates met with Afghan President Hamid Karzai and offered the people of Afghanistan his "personal regrets" for U.S. airstrikes that had killed civilians and said he would try to improve the accuracy of air warfare. A suicide attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa (sah-NAH'), Yemen, killed 19 people, including an American woman and six militants.

Five years ago: Engineers declared success as the Costa Concordia cruise ship was pulled completely upright during an unprecedented, 19-hour operation to wrench it from its side where it had capsized off Tuscany in 2012. Eiji Toyoda (cq), 100, a member of Toyota's founding family who helped create the super-efficient "Toyota Way" production method, died in Toyota city, Japan.

One year ago: British authorities said a second suspect was in custody in connection with the bomb that partially exploded two days earlier on a packed London subway. The top series prizes at the Emmy Awards went to "The Handmaid's Tale," ''Veep" and the ever-topical "Saturday Night Live"; the ceremony took almost nonstop aim at President Donald Trump in awards and speeches.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
Today's Birthdays: Sen. Charles E. Grassley, R-Iowa, is 85.
Retired Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter is 79.
Singer LaMonte McLemore (The Fifth Dimension) is 83.
Retired U.S. Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni is 75.
Basketball Hall of Fame coach Phil Jackson is 73.
Singer Fee Waybill is 70.
Actress Cassandra Peterson ("Elvira, Mistress of the Dark") is 67.
Comedian Rita Rudner is 65.
Muppeteer Kevin Clash (former voice of Elmo on "Sesame Street") is 58.
Director-actor Paul Feig is 56.
Movie director Baz Luhrmann is 56.
Singer BeBe Winans is 56.
 TV personality/businessman Robert Herjavec (TV: "Shark Tank") is 55.
Actor Kyle Chandler is 53.
Director-producer Bryan Singer is 53.
Rapper Doug E. Fresh is 52.
Actor Malik Yoba is 51.
Rock singer Anastacia is 50.
Rock musician Keith Flint (Prodigy) is 49.
Actor Matthew Settle is 49.
Rapper Vinnie (Naughty By Nature) is 48.
Actor-comedian Bobby Lee is 47.
Actor Felix Solis is 47.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Marcus Sanders (Hi-Five) is 45.
Actress-singer Nona Gaye is 44.
Singer-actor Constantine Maroulis is 43.
NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson is 43.
Pop singer Maile (MY'-lee) Misajon (Eden's Crush) is 42.
Country singer-songwriter Stephen Cochran is 39.
Rock musician Chuck Comeau (Simple Plan) is 39.
Actor Billy Miller is 39.
Country singer Desi Wasdin (3 of Hearts) is 35.
Rock musician Jon Walker is 33.
Actress Danielle Brooks is 29.
Actress-singer Denyse Tontz is 24.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
Thought for Today: "The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." — W. Somerset Maugham, English author and dramatist (1874-1965).
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
Good morning to you too, OHDave.
Hey there, Mr Mayor. time to do it to it for another week.
Like it or not...
There are worse things than being a working stiff. Like, already being retired and being much closer to death, for instance. ;)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
Guess I'll bust this cherry for a change.  Yes, it's Monday, mofos.
It came to quickly. I still need a day to recover.

Good morning, Mark.
TWSS.
Therefore, they both agree on something?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 06:48:18 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Tony and EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
Good morning to you too, OHDave.
Hey there, Mr Mayor. time to do it to it for another week.
Like it or not...
There are worse things than being a working stiff. Like, already being retired and being much closer to death, for instance. ;)
I'd trade.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
Good morning to you too, OHDave.
Hey there, Mr Mayor. time to do it to it for another week.
Like it or not...
There are worse things than being a working stiff. Like, already being retired and being much closer to death, for instance. ;)
Death is not necessarily a bad thing, living too long is always a bad thing.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
made a Hazard to Navigation report call to the Coast Guard, as daylight approached I went out on the balcony and there was an entire floating dock drifting in the current up the middle of the waterway.  Would not be pretty to hit that, not much boat traffic but there were  a few passing yesterday.

Raining like a sum beach now, AGAIN!

Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 07:09:17 AM
The HotTub must be in full swing early this morning. :)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
The HotTub must be in full swing early this morning. :)
Either that or he's still recovering from waxing his car.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
The HotTub must be in full swing early this morning. :)
Either that or he's still recovering from waxing his car.
I'm casting my vote for driving the lady's daughter to work.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
In keeping with the Cigar theme here:

Boy and I smoked some Warhead IV’s yesterday.  They were about 10 days off the truck.

Nothing like previous Warhead versions but maybe time will improve them.  Very harsh profile and virtually unsmokable in the last 1/3.   I will give them a couple of months before retrying one.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
The HotTub must be in full swing early this morning. :)
Either that or he's still recovering from waxing his car.
I'm casting my vote for driving the lady's daughter to work.
Waxing his woodpecker is more like it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
In keeping with the Cigar theme here:

Boy and I smoked some Warhead IV’s yesterday.  They were about 10 days off the truck.

Nothing like previous Warhead versions but maybe time will improve them.  Very harsh profile and virtually unsmokable in the last 1/3.   I will give them a couple of months before retrying one.
Disappointing to hear, they had a real good run.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
Good morning, UberDean.  She get's a spic and span ride to work today.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
I'm gonna chalk that up in the win column. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
got two routes planned for the trip to NY at the end of the month. yesterday parts of I 95 NB in NC was closed as was 301, detours were excessive. my the 28th all should be good.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
from last night:

TRAVEL NOT ADVISED IN OR THROUGH NORTH CAROLINA

Due to flooding in southern and eastern NC and potential landslides in the west, NCDOT advises that motorists not travel through NC.  Several sections of I-95 and I-40 are flooded.

Travel should be completely avoided in areas south of US 64 and east of I-73/I-74.  As the situation is rapidly changing NCDOT is doing our best to report these closures but recognizes that we are not yet aware of all closures, therefore we advise not to travel in these areas.

Flooding is beginning to affect travel in central North Carolina.

GPS systems are routing users into areas NCDOT is not recommending for travel.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 08:09:10 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 09:03:39 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 09:16:15 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
He has a harem just waiting for him to call, what makes you think the lady doesn't have the same thing? ;)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
got two routes planned for the trip to NY at the end of the month. yesterday parts of I 95 NB in NC was closed as was 301, detours were excessive. my the 28th all should be good.
I would do 75 to 81.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:21:15 AM
got two routes planned for the trip to NY at the end of the month. yesterday parts of I 95 NB in NC was closed as was 301, detours were excessive. my the 28th all should be good.
I would do 75 to 81.
I wanted to take 301 up to check out all the old towns before I 95 was built, may come home that way with a stop at Dave's if he'll let me. I'm not a fan of interstates.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
from my earlier post:
..... all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.......
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:26:12 AM
https://halfwheel.com/weekly-news-sept-17-2018/280528
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
on my to do list.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
from my earlier post:
..... all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.......
I read that but it was hours ago. I literally meant, are you still smoking?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
that's another thing I'm not going to worry about.
You say that but I don't believe you.

Are you still smoking? I try to remember that this is a cigar site.
from my earlier post:
..... all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.......
I read that but it was hours ago. I literally meant, are you still smoking?
yes.
for future reference, I am almost always smoking Tony. LOL.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.
$9.50 a stick a little steep though.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and more coffee going.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
Mighty tasty cigar.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.
$9.50 a stick a little steep though.
Dean, don't know if you've tried the Crowned Heads [EPC} Luminosa.  Tasty milder cigar for a good price.
https://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/luminosa.html
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
Mr. Bean fall back asleep at the office?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.
$9.50 a stick a little steep though.
Dean, don't know if you've tried the Crowned Heads [EPC} Luminosa.  Tasty milder cigar for a good price.
https://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/luminosa.html
thanks Dave. I'll give them a try.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2018, 10:19:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 10:19:35 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
I have one of those here somewhere.
I stand corrected. Smoked it about 3 weeks ago. Nice stick. Lots of pepper and espresso. Reminded me of a DPG cigar.
$9.50 a stick a little steep though.
Dean, don't know if you've tried the Crowned Heads [EPC} Luminosa.  Tasty milder cigar for a good price.
https://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/luminosa.html
That really is a good deal.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello, bossman.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello, bossman.
Heh. I expect people will be hunting my scalp today. I caused a lot of trouble on Thursday.

Well, actually I didn't cause it, I pointed out who did and how they did it.  So I'm expecting to get shanked once or twice today.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
Mr. Bean fall back asleep at the office?
Probably asleep in a puddle of drool.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 10:28:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Dean. Sorry to hear you're hurtin', amigo.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
Mr. Bean fall back asleep at the office?
Probably asleep in a puddle of drool.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/300x300/34103219/sleep-is-for-the-weak.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Dean. Sorry to hear you're hurtin', amigo.
thank you. this to shall pass. there are people worse off. I'm good.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
hot tub time.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
hot tub time.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/d23c0626b960a7a303d6b2c6f36321cf/tenor.gif?itemid=10150159)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
hot tub time.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/d23c0626b960a7a303d6b2c6f36321cf/tenor.gif?itemid=10150159)
LALTS
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 11:30:26 AM
Good Day RevRaz.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
Good Day RevRaz.
G'day, mate.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
Another lunch goes by and I don't miss a post. Appreciate you guys making it easy on me.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
Another lunch goes by and I don't miss a post. Appreciate you guys making it easy on me.
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Ouch!  And here I was going to complain about the BBQ trailer I stopped at one day last week.  1/4 lb brisket, two pork ribs, a serving of slaw, $16.  FMTT.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Ouch!  And here I was going to complain about the BBQ trailer I stopped at one day last week.  1/4 lb brisket, two pork ribs, a serving of slaw, $16.  FMTT.
It's like going to the supermarket hungry... Come back with hundreds of dollars of groceries you didn't need. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Ouch!  And here I was going to complain about the BBQ trailer I stopped at one day last week.  1/4 lb brisket, two pork ribs, a serving of slaw, $16.  FMTT.
Sure ain't Home Depot or Sams!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Ouch!  And here I was going to complain about the BBQ trailer I stopped at one day last week.  1/4 lb brisket, two pork ribs, a serving of slaw, $16.  FMTT.
It's like going to the supermarket hungry... Come back with hundreds of dollars of groceries you didn't need. Sheesh.
So what does that say about me when I go to a liquor store or cigar lounge... :o
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 01:53:27 PM
No lunchtime Flip?  Just ain't no fun since he's been on the cigar wagon.   :P
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
No lunchtime Flip?  Just ain't no fun since he's been on the cigar wagon.   :P
I don't think he's on the eatin' wagon, though.  Slacker!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
An elderly married couple scheduled their medical examination on the same day so that they could answer any questions the doctor might have concerning their partner.
 After the husband's exam, the doctor then said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concern that you would like to ask me?"
 "In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex with my wife the first time, I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with my wife the second time, I'm usually cold and chilly."
 The doctor said that he would examine the wife, and then report back to the man. After examining the elderly lady, the doctor said: "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"
 The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.
 The doctor then asked: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex the first time with you, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"
 "Oh that crazy old nut", she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in July and the second time is usually in December!"

An elderly couple, still very loving after all these years, is shocked when the woman's doctor says she has a heart condition that could kill her at any time. She is to avoid stress, eat right, and never, EVER have sex again - the strain would be too much.
 The couple reluctantly try to live by these rules. Both get really horny over time, however, and the husband decides he'd better sleep downstairs on the couch to guard against temptation.
 This works for a few weeks, until late one night when they meet each other on the stairs - she's coming downstairs, he's heading up.
 "Honey, I have a confession to make," the woman says, her voice quavering. "I was about to commit suicide."
 "I'm glad to hear it, sweetie," the man says, "because I was just coming upstairs to kill you!"

 Three couples, an elderly couple, a middle-aged couple and a young newlywed couple wanted to join a church. The pastor said, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks."
 The couples agreed and came back at the end of two weeks.

 The pastor went to the elderly couple and asked, "Were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?"
 The old man replied, "No problem at all, Pastor."
 "Congratulations! Welcome to the church!" said the pastor.

 The pastor went to the middle-aged couple and asked, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?"
 The man replied, "The first week was not too bad. The second week I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of nights but, yes, we made it."
 "Congratulations! Welcome to the church!" said the pastor.

 The pastor then went to the newlywed couple and asked, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for two weeks?"
 "No Pastor, we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks," the young man replied sadly.
 "What happened?" inquired the pastor.
 "My wife was reaching for a can of paint on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there."
 "You understand, of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.
 "We know," said the young man, "We're not welcome at Home Depot anymore either."

Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Ouch!  And here I was going to complain about the BBQ trailer I stopped at one day last week.  1/4 lb brisket, two pork ribs, a serving of slaw, $16.  FMTT.
It's like going to the supermarket hungry... Come back with hundreds of dollars of groceries you didn't need. Sheesh.
So what does that say about me when I go to a liquor store or cigar lounge... :o
I dunno, are you going there hungry?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 02:06:53 PM
[...]

LMAO.
yep, thank you.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
never go to the deli when you're hungry.
$$$$
Made that mistake at a Jewish deli once and wound up with $36 lunch. Had to go to the bank to take out money because I didn't have enough on me. I'm sure they thought I wasn't coming back. In all fairness, I had enough for the next day too.
Ouch!  And here I was going to complain about the BBQ trailer I stopped at one day last week.  1/4 lb brisket, two pork ribs, a serving of slaw, $16.  FMTT.
It's like going to the supermarket hungry... Come back with hundreds of dollars of groceries you didn't need. Sheesh.
So what does that say about me when I go to a liquor store or cigar lounge... :o
I dunno, are you going there hungry?
By what I usually leave with, I guess so....thirsty at least.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 02:27:14 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
for food and women.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 02:57:16 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
for food and women.
I don't think anyone misunderstood that.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
Have a good one Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 03:44:09 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
Only after sex.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
Only after sex.
I stand corrected....Tony missed it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
Only after sex.
I stand corrected....Tony missed it.
Huh?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
I went in with the intent to get a roast beef and swiss sandwich. I left with a 1/2# each of roast beef, Virginia ham, capicola, hard salami, baby swiss, provolone, and pepper jack. package of hard rolls, loaf of Italian and Mountain bread. even grabbed a small sub, bottle of water, and candy bar for the homeless lady panhandling at the road in.
Well, it's not like that's all going to be consumed at one sitting....
I don't know, Dean probably has a pretty ravenous appetite.
Only after sex.
I stand corrected....Tony missed it.
I don’t even want to think about it
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
MOW PA lit and a cold Octoberfest to sip on.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 03:59:59 PM
Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Something to look forward to...
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 04:02:28 PM
Day is done, homeward bound.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Something to look forward to...
Yeah, I kind of got spoiled when she stayed gone 2 weeks instead of the planned 1.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Where to now?  I think you're enjoying the bachelor life!
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
My  Walmart soldering torch I bought in the Austin Hurricane last year has crapped out on me.  Guess I got to go to Harbor Freight tomorrow and get a new one.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Where to now?  I think you're enjoying the bachelor life!
Going to the mountains with some of her old work friends.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
Day is done, homeward bound.
Right behind you. I've got a personal meeting to attend. No time for a smoke today.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
Day is done, homeward bound.
Right behind you. I've got a personal meeting to attend. No time for a smoke today.
Bunch of slackers today
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
🖕

Went to Greg’s Cabana Bar, they always have food and it is good.

Actually they closed down most of the Chipotle places around here about a month ago.  Even the fuk’n old Yankees will not eat that chit.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
BOGO with the boy at P.F. Chang’s tomorrow for lunch.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
That's my plan for dinner tonight. I've got a project management org meeting tonight and that's what happens to be in the same building.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
That's my plan for dinner tonight. I've got a project management org meeting tonight and that's what happens to be in the same building.
(http://www.animationmagazine.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/puke-b.gif)
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
I may not eat after all.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
I may not eat after all.
If it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 07:00:25 PM
I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
How does that help me?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
That's my plan for dinner tonight. I've got a project management org meeting tonight and that's what happens to be in the same building.
(http://www.animationmagazine.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/puke-b.gif)
LMFAO
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2018, 09:06:29 PM
just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
You can't smoke and hot tub simultaneously?
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 09:09:58 PM
just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
Nothing serious, I hope. I mean health-wise for the old model. I know you're not serious visa-vi the old model, but quite the gentleman are you to visit the sick.  That's a corporal work of mercy, so ya got that going for you, which is nice.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
How about that, the CI store north of Dallas is having its grand opening this Saturday.  Will have to visit if I'm in the neighborhood again.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:18:31 PM
just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
Nothing serious, I hope. I mean health-wise for the old model. I know you're not serious visa-vi the old model, but quite the gentleman are you to visit the sick.  That's a corporal work of mercy, so ya got that going for you, which is nice.
she doing long term rehabilitation. was in the ER when the lady got snake bit. apparently after the model was having severe medical issues they found a broken vertebra. she's in a full back brace for 8 months.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 17, 2018, 09:27:39 PM
just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
You can't smoke and hot tub simultaneously?
no, my hands aren't working so well and don't want to drop it in the water.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 10:36:03 PM
I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
How does that help me?
By feeling happy for him.
Title: Re: 9/17/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2018, 10:40:56 PM
I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
Got a delivery tonight myself. Got these as well as a 10er of Illusione Rothschild and Southern Deaw Jacob's Ladder.