CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 1/27/2019  (Read 3926 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 1/27/2019
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2019, 02:35:05 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2019, 02:36:19 PM »

Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
I forget, what's a snowblower? 😂

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2019, 02:38:41 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2019, 02:38:58 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2019, 02:41:14 PM »

I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
I think he is mad because the repairman expected to get paid for coming out on Sunday

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »

fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2019, 03:12:09 PM »

I think he is mad because the repairman expected to get paid for coming out on Sunday
I expected him to fix the problem, he got paid to diagnose it?!!

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »

fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2019, 04:09:49 PM »

Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.
after the furnace is fixed she told me to have them cancel the contract.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2019, 08:33:19 PM »

The asshat that works on ours…. Oh, that be me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2019, 08:58:30 PM »

btw
I actually partook in some chocolate cake today. Who knew?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2019, 09:12:02 PM »

Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
I forget, what's a snowblower?
A coke addict?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]