Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2019, 02:35:05 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2019, 02:36:19 PM »

Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
I forget, what's a snowblower? 😂

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2019, 02:38:41 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2019, 02:38:58 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2019, 02:41:14 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
I think he is mad because the repairman expected to get paid for coming out on Sunday

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2019, 03:12:09 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
I think he is mad because the repairman expected to get paid for coming out on Sunday
I expected him to fix the problem, he got paid to diagnose it?!!

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2019, 04:09:49 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.
after the furnace is fixed she told me to have them cancel the contract.

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2019, 08:33:19 PM »

lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.
The asshat that works on ours…. Oh, that be me.

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2019, 08:58:30 PM »

btw
I actually partook in some chocolate cake today. Who knew?

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2019, 09:12:02 PM »

Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
I forget, what's a snowblower?
A coke addict?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]