TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #540 on: June 06, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »

good evening gents
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #541 on: June 06, 2014, 09:12:44 PM »

good evening gents
Evening Tom!
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #542 on: June 06, 2014, 09:14:29 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?
Evening, Tom…been thinking how this place good become a lot like BOTL.org…hope not in a way, some more features might be nice, but clean and simple no ads, thousands of sub-groups and crazy threads, forums, etc.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #543 on: June 06, 2014, 09:14:37 PM »

good evening gents
Evening Tom!
Hi KC,  Jackie and Ralphie are looking good.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #544 on: June 06, 2014, 09:15:54 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?
Evening, Tom…been thinking how this place good become a lot like BOTL.org…hope not in a way, some more features might be nice, but clean and simple no ads, thousands of sub-groups and crazy threads, forums, etc.
Hi Geo, glad to see you back.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #545 on: June 06, 2014, 09:18:25 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?
Then maybe he's going to try and sell us "Super Beta Prostate" tablets.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #546 on: June 06, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?
Evening, Tom…been thinking how this place good become a lot like BOTL.org…hope not in a way, some more features might be nice, but clean and simple no ads, thousands of sub-groups and crazy threads, forums, etc.
Hi Geo, glad to see you back.
Thanks, Tom…good to be back, you got something burning right now?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #547 on: June 06, 2014, 09:20:52 PM »

good evening gents
Evening Tom!
Hi KC,  Jackie and Ralphie are looking good.
They told me to tell you "Squawk!"  I just put them to bed.  (Covered up their condo) I hope they stay quiet for the rest of the night.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #548 on: June 06, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?
Evening, Tom…been thinking how this place good become a lot like BOTL.org…hope not in a way, some more features might be nice, but clean and simple no ads, thousands of sub-groups and crazy threads, forums, etc.
Hi Geo, glad to see you back.
Thanks, Tom…good to be back, you got something burning right now?
Just finished a San Cristobal.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #549 on: June 06, 2014, 09:23:23 PM »

I had a Punch BK earlier today.  Good day here - I cut loose with work to go pick up my daughter at the airport.  She is just getting back from a semester in Madrid.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #550 on: June 06, 2014, 09:25:06 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?
Evening, Tom…been thinking how this place good become a lot like BOTL.org…hope not in a way, some more features might be nice, but clean and simple no ads, thousands of sub-groups and crazy threads, forums, etc.
Hi Geo, glad to see you back.
Thanks, Tom…good to be back, you got something burning right now?
Just finished a San Cristobal.
I haven't a San Cristobal in a while, years in fact, tried that and the V for the first time on the same day, quite the lineup…looking at a box of Nat Sherman Timeless, had one the other night, impressed…
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #551 on: June 06, 2014, 09:26:48 PM »

good evening gents
Evening Tom!
Hi KC,  Jackie and Ralphie are looking good.
They told me to tell you "Squawk!"  I just put them to bed.  (Covered up their condo) I hope they stay quiet for the rest of the night.
Do they usually stay quiet or do they fight it?
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #552 on: June 06, 2014, 09:27:06 PM »

I had a Punch BK earlier today.  Good day here - I cut loose with work to go pick up my daughter at the airport.  She is just getting back from a semester in Madrid.
Good for her, my daughter wants to a semester abroad next year, she's finishing up next year…for now anyway...
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #553 on: June 06, 2014, 09:33:06 PM »

Do they usually stay quiet or do they fight it?-----TRO-----They start screeching around 8:00 pm, when they want to get covered up and go to sleep.  We turn the kitchen lights off, and most times they just go to sleep.  But in the morning, Ralphie starts screeching when he wants the cover off, letting us know we're sleeping a bit too late.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #554 on: June 06, 2014, 09:33:13 PM »

HE all done.  Time for a SL Oval.