KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #525 on: June 06, 2014, 07:53:44 PM »

Does anyone know how to add something to the calendar?

« Reply #526 on: June 06, 2014, 08:00:49 PM »

Does anyone know how to add something to the calendar?
It looks like for now only Antnee has edit capability for that.  If there is something to add, just PM him and he could put it up...He could also let you know if we will have access to it in the future.  Good question!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #527 on: June 06, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »

Does anyone know how to add something to the calendar?
Nothing I tried worked.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #528 on: June 06, 2014, 08:04:32 PM »

Does anyone know how to add something to the calendar?
It looks like for now only Antnee has edit capability for that.  If there is something to add, just PM him and he could put it up...He could also let you know if we will have access to it in the future.  Good question!

Indeed.  That was something I wanted to get going.  Herf and e-herf scheduling and then, once done, maybe dedicated herf threads for pictures and write ups and whatnot.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #529 on: June 06, 2014, 08:07:29 PM »

Choir Practice, back later.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #530 on: June 06, 2014, 08:28:45 PM »

Does anyone know how to add something to the calendar?
It looks like for now only Antnee has edit capability for that.  If there is something to add, just PM him and he could put it up...He could also let you know if we will have access to it in the future.  Good question!
I'll e-mail him with a request.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #531 on: June 06, 2014, 08:29:46 PM »

This HE has been really well behaved.  The burn has run a little here and gotten "ugly" a bit, there but always caught up.  No cracks.  Plenty of smoke, great draw, typical of DE.

Flavors have been excellent.  A real "Cuban-esque" cigar.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #532 on: June 06, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »

Does anyone know how to add something to the calendar?
It looks like for now only Antnee has edit capability for that.  If there is something to add, just PM him and he could put it up...He could also let you know if we will have access to it in the future.  Good question!

Indeed.  That was something I wanted to get going.  Herf and e-herf scheduling and then, once done, maybe dedicated herf threads for pictures and write ups and whatnot.
I tried sending a photo via the website "e-mail" to a BOTL that was accepting e-mails, and it was a no go.  Wouldn't take the photo, just text.    Hmmm.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #533 on: June 06, 2014, 08:47:41 PM »

Evening gents, burning a 601 la bomba napalm…I like this stick, finishing a tenner I got at the sis...
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #534 on: June 06, 2014, 08:53:07 PM »

I got a text from IL Duce, he said he can add to the calendar.  He's at a ball game, so I'll get details tomorrow.  Or the next day.  Or the day after that. Or..........
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #535 on: June 06, 2014, 08:55:42 PM »

Evening gents, burning a 601 la bomba napalm…I like this stick, finishing a tenner I got at the sis...
Evening Geo!  So nice to see you back on as a regular once again.  Getting ready to fire up an Ambos Mundos Robusto # 1 Hababo.  With, of course, another RRG&C.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #536 on: June 06, 2014, 08:58:44 PM »

Evening gents, burning a 601 la bomba napalm…I like this stick, finishing a tenner I got at the sis...
Evening Geo!  So nice to see you back on as a regular once again.  Getting ready to fire up an Ambos Mundos Robusto # 1 Hababo.  With, of course, another RRG&C.
Thanks KC! Feels good to be back…I like the AM Hababo-nice smoke, good price point...
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #537 on: June 06, 2014, 09:06:21 PM »

Evening gents, burning a 601 la bomba napalm…I like this stick, finishing a tenner I got at the sis...
Evening Geo!  So nice to see you back on as a regular once again.  Getting ready to fire up an Ambos Mundos Robusto # 1 Hababo.  With, of course, another RRG&C.

Good smoke, KC.  Ages well, too, despite being the "B and C grade" tobaccos according to the copy.  I just cracked a Jan '10 box of the Hababo toros recently and it was excellent.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #538 on: June 06, 2014, 09:09:06 PM »

Evening gents, burning a 601 la bomba napalm…I like this stick, finishing a tenner I got at the sis...
Evening Geo!  So nice to see you back on as a regular once again.  Getting ready to fire up an Ambos Mundos Robusto # 1 Hababo.  With, of course, another RRG&C.

Good smoke, KC.  Ages well, too, despite being the "B and C grade" tobaccos according to the copy.  I just cracked a Jan '10 box of the Hababo toros recently and it was excellent.
Evening, Will…smoked a Nat Sherman Timeless last week…loved it, great smoke IMHO
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #539 on: June 06, 2014, 09:10:08 PM »

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place. -----Will-----Evening Will!  Mark my words!!!  Eventually, Antnee is going to try and sell us vacuum cleaners, time shares, or life insurance. Maybe all three.
You need the vacuum cleaner to keep the time share clean and the life insurance to protect your time share investment, but do you really need the time share?