Johnny

« Reply #495 on: June 06, 2014, 06:42:12 PM »

KC, it take a little time and looking, you'll get the hang of it in no time.-----jr-----I'm getting there.  Slowly, but surely.  And more slowly than surely.  AND DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY!  (just thought I'd throw that in before someone else did)
Always nice to beat them to the punch.

who's Shirley?
The waitress at Flossie's on Sundays.
KC, you should get some pics of the Lingerie girls for your avi.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #496 on: June 06, 2014, 06:44:11 PM »

my wife was telling me she was talking to our friend Judy when she passed away last night. you don't know how difficult it was to not say, "only you could talk someone to death".
Oh, man...did you keep a straight face?

oh yeah. I know how Judy felt.

« Reply #497 on: June 06, 2014, 06:48:13 PM »

Fired up an AF Gran Reserva Double Chateau (Churchill) to honor Sir Winston and FDR on this 70th Anni of D-Day. Let's not forget that Ike was the mastermind behind the whole thing.  Also remembering Dad and Uncle Mickey, (both gone now) who were there on the first day.  Utah Beach, not Omaha, which is probably why they both survived.
Different degrees of hell, but hell nonetheless.  God bless 'em both.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #498 on: June 06, 2014, 06:49:16 PM »

Just 6 pages back at the old place, last post by Dalek 55 minutes ago.
How long do you think before CI notices?
The CI Banter will not only survive, but revive.  Everyone is over here now because it's "NEW".
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #499 on: June 06, 2014, 06:49:49 PM »

Fired up an AF Gran Reserva Double Chateau (Churchill) to honor Sir Winston and FDR on this 70th Anni of D-Day. Let's not forget that Ike was the mastermind behind the whole thing.  Also remembering Dad and Uncle Mickey, (both gone now) who were there on the first day.  Utah Beach, not Omaha, which is probably why they both survived.
Different degrees of hell, but hell nonetheless.  God bless 'em both.
-----raz-----Evening raz!  Is that your bike?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #500 on: June 06, 2014, 06:53:33 PM »

KC, you should get some pics of the Lingerie girls for your avi.-----jr-----You don't like the two cuties I have up now?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #501 on: June 06, 2014, 06:53:36 PM »

Just 6 pages back at the old place, last post by Dalek 55 minutes ago.
How long do you think before CI notices?
The CI Banter will not only survive, but revive.  Everyone is over here now because it's "NEW".
CI banter will be fine, I'll post there occasionally to help out.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #502 on: June 06, 2014, 06:54:37 PM »

KC, you should get some pics of the Lingerie girls for your avi.-----jr-----You don't like the two cuties I have up now?
KC, of course I do, love to meet them in person one day.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #503 on: June 06, 2014, 06:55:24 PM »

Herrera Esteli Robusto.

« Reply #504 on: June 06, 2014, 06:55:43 PM »

Fired up an AF Gran Reserva Double Chateau (Churchill) to honor Sir Winston and FDR on this 70th Anni of D-Day. Let's not forget that Ike was the mastermind behind the whole thing.  Also remembering Dad and Uncle Mickey, (both gone now) who were there on the first day.  Utah Beach, not Omaha, which is probably why they both survived.
Different degrees of hell, but hell nonetheless.  God bless 'em both.
-----raz-----Evening raz!  Is that your bike?
'Tis.  Tain't fancy, but it gets from here to there.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #505 on: June 06, 2014, 06:58:20 PM »

Herrera Esteli Robusto.
Nice, Evening Will.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #506 on: June 06, 2014, 06:59:24 PM »

Herrera Esteli Robusto.
il

This one is back from July '13, I believe.  Still plenty of kick up front, with the rich, creamy citrusy, etc. etc.  Even counting the wrapper issues, it's my favorite DE smoke.

« Reply #507 on: June 06, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »

Just 6 pages back at the old place, last post by Dalek 55 minutes ago.
How long do you think before CI notices?
The CI Banter will not only survive, but revive.  Everyone is over here now because it's "NEW".
Well, it also isn't annoying to use like the CI banter.  But yeah...

« Reply #508 on: June 06, 2014, 07:06:51 PM »

Just 6 pages back at the old place, last post by Dalek 55 minutes ago.
How long do you think before CI notices?
I'm sure they have and the link has been posted there more than once.
Assuming that anyone actually monitors the site anymore....I really don't think so unless there is a complaint.  I think the last time anyone from CI looked at it was a couple of months ago when we had that rash of pesky trolls that were complained about.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #509 on: June 06, 2014, 07:07:12 PM »

Just 6 pages back at the old place, last post by Dalek 55 minutes ago.
How long do you think before CI notices?
The CI Banter will not only survive, but revive.  Everyone is over here now because it's "NEW".

I think this place has higher end potential.  Just a matter of the features being implemented and the community doing what it can do help grow the place.