Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2014, 03:14:58 PM »

Poop!

« Reply #391 on: June 06, 2014, 03:18:18 PM »

So I know Mike has been taking care of things, and Douchey Ryan is touch and go with the banter, but has anyone seen Lee (DukeofSunburst)?  Haven't noticed him on either banter.  Maybe he's on vacation?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #392 on: June 06, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »

Time to hit the road for home, enjoy your afternoon guys.

« Reply #393 on: June 06, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »

Littlefish is gone aready?.....sheesh!

« Reply #394 on: June 06, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »

Time to hit the road for home, enjoy your afternoon guys.
Take care, Chip.  Enjoy that.

« Reply #395 on: June 06, 2014, 03:23:23 PM »

Littlefish is gone aready?.....sheesh!
I mentioned the possibility of herfing next week and he got all nervous, started making excuses and bailed.

« Reply #396 on: June 06, 2014, 03:24:10 PM »

So I know Mike has been taking care of things, and Douchey Ryan is touch and go with the banter, but has anyone seen Lee (DukeofSunburst)?  Haven't noticed him on either banter.  Maybe he's on vacation?
No, but Dalek just hit the CI banter.  Apparently he was in the hospital with nasty virii.

« Reply #397 on: June 06, 2014, 03:28:29 PM »

So I know Mike has been taking care of things, and Douchey Ryan is touch and go with the banter, but has anyone seen Lee (DukeofSunburst)?  Haven't noticed him on either banter.  Maybe he's on vacation?
No, but Dalek just hit the CI banter.  Apparently he was in the hospital with nasty virii.
Yep, posted there too.  And like I said there, "take care, gents".  I'll check back in tonight.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #398 on: June 06, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »

So I know Mike has been taking care of things, and Douchey Ryan is touch and go with the banter, but has anyone seen Lee (DukeofSunburst)?  Haven't noticed him on either banter.  Maybe he's on vacation?
No, but Dalek just hit the CI banter.  Apparently he was in the hospital with nasty virii.
Yep, posted there too.  And like I said there, "take care, gents".  I'll check back in tonight.
Later Brother!

« Reply #399 on: June 06, 2014, 03:32:22 PM »

Just posted on Halfwheel... appropriate since we were just talking about it yesterday:  http://halfwheel.com/cubatabaco-wins-appeal-general-cigar-cohiba-trademark/60171
Very interesting.  Didn't realize Cohiba didn't exist prior to '59.

LOL!  You're quick with these image uploads, Dave.  Funnier to see the pic instead of a post just quoting it.
Agreed, lovin' this new format.

The next step, Dave... lol

show off!
Well arent the boys enjoying their new toys.  Maybe we should ride Antnee on more deliverables.  What else can he make for us??

« Reply #400 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:14 PM »

Littlefish is gone aready?.....sheesh!
I mentioned the possibility of herfing next week and he got all nervous, started making excuses and bailed.
We'll see about that...
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #401 on: June 06, 2014, 03:43:31 PM »

Called up CI to see where my DPG Blues are.

Got told that the conveyor belt in the shipping facility broke so they're not shipped yet and probably won't until sometime next week.

Sheesh.

« Reply #402 on: June 06, 2014, 03:45:11 PM »

So George, it seems the issue with the bleeding text had more to do with it being one long word.  Probably would have worked fine if you split it at, "KnowWhatIMean".  Basing it on Flip's text.
I'm usually used as a bad example i.e. there goes Flip, smoking them Gurks again, nice to do something right, once in a while like the following:JAMES McNEILL WHISTLER:
Yes, thank you. Right, Your Majesty is like a stream of bat's piss.
(gasps)
THE PRINCE OF WALES:
What?
JAMES McNEILL WHISTLER:
It was one of Wilde's.
OSCAR WILDE:
It sodding was not! It was Shaw!
THE PRINCE OF WALES:
Well, Mr. Shaw?
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW:
I, um, I, ah, I merely meant, Your Majesty, that, ah, you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.
THE PRINCE OF WALES:
Oh, ho-ho, very good
lol Nothing like some culture. Might have to smoke me a ghurka tonight. There are certainly some good ones.
  Yes there are, and there are a few stinkers as well....
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »

Littlefish is gone aready?.....sheesh!
Dave!
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2014, 03:50:18 PM »

[...]
Worst cigar I ever had was a gurk. Definitely had something wrong with it. It was just FOUL! Still I'm not a hater. Used to be grumpy about the fact that there were so many constantly changing blends. But hey, no blend lasts forever. Eventually ya gotta move on to stock from a different crop.