DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #330 on: June 06, 2014, 12:59:28 PM »

anybody want a lawn ornament? free for the taking. will even throw in a bundle of Bucky Reds.
1966 EZ-GO golf cart. full tank of gas (filled this morning), starter shot, battery dead, left front tire flat.
serious enquireries only. contact: GFY@screwme.com
GIFSoup
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2014, 01:01:46 PM »

18
  Is that Farenheit, Centigrade or Celsius...
Sorry had some work to do,  the nerve os some people at work....
So you were answering the what temp to keep the wineador at right?
Wasn't thinking about that one either. 18c is in the ballpark.
If you pack yours like mine is it won't show the correct temp because of restricted air flow, mine usually says 54° but it's really at 65°. Even keeping them at 55° is not a big deal as I haven't had a problem with my stash for the last 3 years.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #332 on: June 06, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »

anybody want a lawn ornament? free for the taking. will even throw in a bundle of Bucky Reds.
1966 EZ-GO golf cart. full tank of gas (filled this morning), starter shot, battery dead, left front tire flat.
serious enquireries only. contact: GFY@screwme.com
GIFSoup

LMAO!

« Reply #333 on: June 06, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »

So back to the rest-stop shopping bag story. I'm with my BIL who's a cop in Elizabeth, NJ and a sniper and SWAT member. We're heading to Atlantic City for an annual cop convention (I post about it). We meet at a rest stop on the Garden State Parkway because I come from work and he from home. We pick up some redbull for the "open bar" in the car on the ride down and as we're walking out he sees a guy carrying a shopping bag into the rest stop. He says that if he was on duty he'd probably end up arresting that guy. I made the mistake of further inquiry and he says that it's a gay sex trick. They put the bag down in the stall and the "partner" stands in the bag and they go at it. You look under the stall and all you see is one pair of legs and a shopping bag. It's knowledge I'd rather not possess so I figured what better way to purge than to share it with you fine fellows. Drink up!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #334 on: June 06, 2014, 01:06:04 PM »

anybody want a lawn ornament? free for the taking. will even throw in a bundle of Bucky Reds.
1966 EZ-GO golf cart. full tank of gas (filled this morning), starter shot, battery dead, left front tire flat.
serious enquireries only. contact: GFY@screwme.com

LOL!

Dean, With the cost of gas, I'd syphon that thing dry.

my thoughts exactly. 5 brand new gallons!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #335 on: June 06, 2014, 01:07:21 PM »

anybody want a lawn ornament? free for the taking. will even throw in a bundle of Bucky Reds.
1966 EZ-GO golf cart. full tank of gas (filled this morning), starter shot, battery dead, left front tire flat.
serious enquireries only. contact: GFY@screwme.com
GIFSoup

fine by me, send in the drones!

« Reply #336 on: June 06, 2014, 01:09:00 PM »

[...]
  next he'll treat us to a description of felching, and he questions Tony's it a nice day comment.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #337 on: June 06, 2014, 01:09:47 PM »

[...]

that's a story I really could have done without.

« Reply #338 on: June 06, 2014, 01:13:22 PM »

[...]
And we're supposed to take this story on face value?!?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #339 on: June 06, 2014, 01:15:43 PM »

Just posted on Halfwheel... appropriate since we were just talking about it yesterday:  http://halfwheel.com/cubatabaco-wins-appeal-general-cigar-cohiba-trademark/60171
Very interesting.  Didn't realize Cohiba didn't exist prior to '59.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohiba_(cigar_brand)
Cohiba did not even exist as a brand until AFTER the revolution. So, it is not likely that some expatriate Cuban brought the name with them. General simply applied for a trademark, and got it, and has been making money from it, when in actuality, the General Cigar version has no relation whatsoever to the Cuban Cohiba.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #340 on: June 06, 2014, 01:15:52 PM »

Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will
Not looking good for me either but I rarely get any cigars in over the weekend.  Btw, it's looking like Tuesday or Wednesday for me if you and JetLaggedDave are still game.
My Dad's bachelor party is Sunday.  Gonna be a real blowout...well, as big a blowout as you get when you're a preacher and you're 67.  Cuban cigars, old scotch, prime cuts of beef on the grill, lots of cold beer.  No strippers.
Wow.  I'd hope that by age 67 I'd be wise enough to know not to get married.  Is he looking to have more kids?   :D
Maybe he "has" to get married.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #341 on: June 06, 2014, 01:17:43 PM »

when all else fails, light a cigar.

« Reply #342 on: June 06, 2014, 01:19:11 PM »

[...]
I remember Oy mentioning that and Joe saying he wished he'd never looked it up, still don't know (and don't want to know) what it is.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2014, 01:20:16 PM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Right with there $4.75 sodas, they are going to let you bring in bottled soda - not!  get the Nascar flask if they still have it at cigarbid, comes with a little funnel too!

Hey, Scott. Any plans for the weekend? You know, cigars and booze. Not That I don't care about your family. ;)
Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will
  Buy the bottles of coca cola with the screw tops.  drink a little, pour in rum.  Just like the big kids do...
Vodka is safer, no smell!
\\\\LMAO! Do that at the movies..... :P
Right with there $4.75 sodas, they are going to let you bring in bottled soda - not!  get the Nascar flask if they still have it at cigarbid, comes with a little funnel too!  scroll all the way down, and i had a state change too.
My wife carries a purse.  Put the bottles in the purse.

« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2014, 01:21:44 PM »

Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will
Not looking good for me either but I rarely get any cigars in over the weekend.  Btw, it's looking like Tuesday or Wednesday for me if you and JetLaggedDave are still game.
My Dad's bachelor party is Sunday.  Gonna be a real blowout...well, as big a blowout as you get when you're a preacher and you're 67.  Cuban cigars, old scotch, prime cuts of beef on the grill, lots of cold beer.  No strippers.
Wow.  I'd hope that by age 67 I'd be wise enough to know not to get married.  Is he looking to have more kids?   :D
No, just more sex. That, and she doesn't mind cigars and wants to buy him a Harley.  And she makes more money than him.
Papa ain't no fool!
Does she sell insurance, or just have a big policy on your dad.... Harley, cigars, more sex well that last one may not kill him, might even classify it as a cardio workout!
She runs a small publishing company.  No, this has got to be real - he doesn't have enough money or assets for her to be after.  She just digs him.  I'm not surprised.  My dad's much loved and respected.  I didn't get those genes...I'm more like my late mom.