CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/6/2014  (Read 95431 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2014, 12:44:03 PM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve

Hey, Scott. Any plans for the weekend? You know, cigars and booze. Not That I don't care about your family. ;)
Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will
  Buy the bottles of coca cola with the screw tops.  drink a little, pour in rum.  Just like the big kids do...

dogdays

« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2014, 12:44:55 PM »

Just posted on Halfwheel... appropriate since we were just talking about it yesterday:  http://halfwheel.com/cubatabaco-wins-appeal-general-cigar-cohiba-trademark/60171
Very interesting.  Didn't realize Cohiba didn't exist prior to '59.

LOL!  You're quick with these image uploads, Dave.  Funnier to see the pic instead of a post just quoting it.
Agreed, lovin' this new format.
+1

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2014, 12:46:00 PM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve

Hey, Scott. Any plans for the weekend? You know, cigars and booze. Not That I don't care about your family. ;)
Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will
  Buy the bottles of coca cola with the screw tops.  drink a little, pour in rum.  Just like the big kids do...
Vodka is safer, no smell!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »

Out for a bit.  Hope your day is as beautiful as the one we're having and you get to enjoy it.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #319 on: June 06, 2014, 12:46:30 PM »

Is that Farenheit, Centigrade or Celsius...   
Sorry had some work to do,  the nerve os some people at work....
So you were answering the what temp to keep the wineador at right?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #321 on: June 06, 2014, 12:48:58 PM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve

\\\\LMAO! Do that at the movies..... :P

dwgbryant

« Reply #322 on: June 06, 2014, 12:48:59 PM »

anybody want a lawn ornament? free for the taking. will even throw in a bundle of Bucky Reds.
1966 EZ-GO golf cart. full tank of gas (filled this morning), starter shot, battery dead, left front tire flat.
serious enquireries only. contact: GFY@screwme.com

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #323 on: June 06, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »

Not looking good for me either but I rarely get any cigars in over the weekend.  Btw, it's looking like Tuesday or Wednesday for me if you and JetLaggedDave are still game.
My Dad's bachelor party is Sunday.  Gonna be a real blowout...well, as big a blowout as you get when you're a preacher and you're 67.  Cuban cigars, old scotch, prime cuts of beef on the grill, lots of cold beer.  No strippers.
Wow.  I'd hope that by age 67 I'd be wise enough to know not to get married.  Is he looking to have more kids?   :D
No, just more sex. That, and she doesn't mind cigars and wants to buy him a Harley.  And she makes more money than him.
Papa ain't no fool!
Does she sell insurance, or just have a big policy on your dad.... Harley, cigars, more sex well that last one may not kill him, might even classify it as a cardio workout!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #324 on: June 06, 2014, 12:53:36 PM »

anybody want a lawn ornament? free for the taking. will even throw in a bundle of Bucky Reds.
1966 EZ-GO golf cart. full tank of gas (filled this morning), starter shot, battery dead, left front tire flat.
serious enquireries only. contact: GFY@screwme.com

LOL!

Dean, With the cost of gas, I'd syphon that thing dry.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #325 on: June 06, 2014, 12:53:44 PM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Right with there $4.75 sodas, they are going to let you bring in bottled soda - not!  get the Nascar flask if they still have it at cigarbid, comes with a little funnel too!

\\\\LMAO! Do that at the movies..... :P
Right with there $4.75 sodas, they are going to let you bring in bottled soda - not!  get the Nascar flask if they still have it at cigarbid, comes with a little funnel too!  scroll all the way down, and i had a state change too.

sfish

« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2014, 12:55:34 PM »

Out for a bit.  Hope your day is as beautiful as the one we're having and you get to enjoy it.
That comment's a bit "light in the loafers" isn't it?

Baby Face Finster

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Sorry about that!
« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2014, 12:56:03 PM »

Is that Farenheit, Centigrade or Celsius...   
Sorry had some work to do,  the nerve os some people at work....
So you were answering the what temp to keep the wineador at right?
Wasn't thinking about that one either. 18c is in the ballpark.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #328 on: June 06, 2014, 12:58:25 PM »

That comment's a bit "light in the loafers" isn't it?
  No, if he added, "my fuschia boa, matches my sneakers," then maybe....

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #329 on: June 06, 2014, 12:59:02 PM »

Just posted on Halfwheel... appropriate since we were just talking about it yesterday:  http://halfwheel.com/cubatabaco-wins-appeal-general-cigar-cohiba-trademark/60171
Very interesting.  Didn't realize Cohiba didn't exist prior to '59.

LOL!  You're quick with these image uploads, Dave.  Funnier to see the pic instead of a post just quoting it.
Agreed, lovin' this new format.

The next step, Dave... lol

show off!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42