« Reply #240 on: June 06, 2014, 11:25:05 AM »

Gentlemen:  Cello on or Cello off, just wanted to PW a bit....
We talking about women or cigars?  Morning, all.
Hiya Bret.  I prefer the cello on.  Helps last longer.  SCRRRRRRAAAAAAAPE!
I didn't know you played the cello.
Figures you would go for the musical joke.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #241 on: June 06, 2014, 11:25:24 AM »

Nice! You won't regret it.

So, Dave (golfin or other), What's the minimum temp setting for these? Just saying if one were to go by the 70/70 rule, I'd figure the cooling part wouldn't really be necessary. So I'm guessing the humidity feature is the real benefit.

I know absolutely zero about wineadors, or the conversion of such.
Wasn't addressed to me but I'm answering anyway so GFYs, Daves.  I think mine goes down to 55?  Or 60?  Somewhere in that range.  I never really bother with using the fans.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #242 on: June 06, 2014, 11:26:01 AM »

Nice! You won't regret it.

So, Dave (golfin or other), What's the minimum temp setting for these? Just saying if one were to go by the 70/70 rule, I'd figure the cooling part wouldn't really be necessary. So I'm guessing the humidity feature is the real benefit.

I know absolutely zero about wineadors, or the conversion of such.
I don't have one.....but it's the way I'd go if I had a do-over. In the summer I keep my house at 76º. With 100+ outside temps that cool enough. But my tower will get up to 76-77º.....flirting with too high. With the wineador I could keep it at 70-72º and have that peace of mind.

« Reply #243 on: June 06, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Hey there, Scott.  Trip to the liquor store looms in the not so distant future.  Don't need anything but there's a cask strength wheat whiskey out that I've been wanting to try.  Think I'm well stocked on beers for the time being.
Hey Joe, I'll get to 2 shops today looking for new beers. Seems to be woven into my fabric of late
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Hey there, Scott.  Trip to the liquor store looms in the not so distant future.  Don't need anything but there's a cask strength wheat whiskey out that I've been wanting to try.  Think I'm well stocked on beers for the time being.
Hey Joe, I'll get to 2 shops today looking for new beers. Seems to be woven into my fabric of late
I'm hoping to make it out to the Ballast Point brewery on Saturday, I'll be in the area.

« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2014, 11:27:46 AM »

Gentlemen:  Cello on or Cello off, just wanted to PW a bit....
We talking about women or cigars?  Morning, all.
Hiya Bret.  I prefer the cello on.  Helps last longer.  SCRRRRRRAAAAAAAPE!
I didn't know you played the cello.
From what I hear, he's a pro on the skin flute

« Reply #246 on: June 06, 2014, 11:28:25 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Hey there, Scott.  Trip to the liquor store looms in the not so distant future.  Don't need anything but there's a cask strength wheat whiskey out that I've been wanting to try.  Think I'm well stocked on beers for the time being.
Hey Joe, I'll get to 2 shops today looking for new beers. Seems to be woven into my fabric of late
I'm hoping to make it out to the Ballast Point brewery on Saturday, I'll be in the area.
Well then you have to stop, how could you not?

« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2014, 11:29:02 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Hey there, Scott.  Trip to the liquor store looms in the not so distant future.  Don't need anything but there's a cask strength wheat whiskey out that I've been wanting to try.  Think I'm well stocked on beers for the time being.
Hey Joe, I'll get to 2 shops today looking for new beers. Seems to be woven into my fabric of late
I'm hoping to make it out to the Ballast Point brewery on Saturday, I'll be in the area.
I'm on the hunt for the Evil Twin stuff at the moment

« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »

Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will
Not looking good for me either but I rarely get any cigars in over the weekend.  Btw, it's looking like Tuesday or Wednesday for me if you and JetLaggedDave are still game.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2014, 11:30:38 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Hey there, Scott.  Trip to the liquor store looms in the not so distant future.  Don't need anything but there's a cask strength wheat whiskey out that I've been wanting to try.  Think I'm well stocked on beers for the time being.
Hey Joe, I'll get to 2 shops today looking for new beers. Seems to be woven into my fabric of late
I'm hoping to make it out to the Ballast Point brewery on Saturday, I'll be in the area.
Well then you have to stop, how could you not?
They have Victory at Sea on tap at the moment, hoping they upgrade it to growler fill status!  If they do, I'll definitely stop.

« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »

Gentlemen:  Cello on or Cello off, just wanted to PW a bit....
We talking about women or cigars?  Morning, all.
Hiya Bret.  I prefer the cello on.  Helps last longer.  SCRRRRRRAAAAAAAPE!
I didn't know you played the cello.
From what I hear, he's a pro on the skin flute
I first read that and thought it was a dig at Bret, and laughed.  Now I'm not finding it so funny.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2014, 11:32:35 AM »

On a more serious note, I need some help enabling. Been looking at a AW-280E NewAir Classic 28 $239.95 w/ free shipping at air & water. I know at least one of you guys has one. They also offer a full set, 2 Drawers + 4 Shelves, all Spanish Cedar for an additional $175.00. Thoughts?
With Promo Code "happy", you can get an additional 10% off.  Total cost of $382.16.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve

Hey, Scott. Any plans for the weekend? You know, cigars and booze. Not That I don't care about your family. ;)
Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will

That sounds like a nice family weekend. Need to top if off with a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond... "I don't know. If you have time." :)

And actually grilling is one of my favorite times to smoke one. I mean, you're already gonna smell of smoke, and those kids aren't gonna know any better cause it's almost impossible to fuck up a hot dog. Most of your nicer grills also have a side table. Perfect for sitting a nice cool beverage. I say, game on! haha.

« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2014, 11:34:09 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve
Hey there, Scott.  Trip to the liquor store looms in the not so distant future.  Don't need anything but there's a cask strength wheat whiskey out that I've been wanting to try.  Think I'm well stocked on beers for the time being.
Hey Joe, I'll get to 2 shops today looking for new beers. Seems to be woven into my fabric of late
I'm hoping to make it out to the Ballast Point brewery on Saturday, I'll be in the area.
Well then you have to stop, how could you not?
They have Victory at Sea on tap at the moment, hoping they upgrade it to growler fill status!  If they do, I'll definitely stop.
If they don't fill your growler I would stop and slug a few down anyway

« Reply #254 on: June 06, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »

Morning, all.  Friday!
Morning Joe, Steve

Hey, Scott. Any plans for the weekend? You know, cigars and booze. Not That I don't care about your family. ;)
Ha! Hey Steve. Rough weekend ahead from a cigar and adult beverage standpoint. Have to help man the grill tonight at a "Block Party" at my kid's school, then baseball tomorrow followed by a baseball picnic. Birthday parties on Sunday, I'm going to have to be a fucking ninja to fit in drinking and cigars but I will

That sounds like a nice family weekend. Need to top if off with a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond... "I don't know. If you have time." :)

And actually grilling is one of my favorite time to smoke one. I mean, your already gonna smell of smoke, and those kids aren't gonna know any better cause it's almost impossible to fuck up a hot dog. Most of your nicer grills also have a side table. Perfect for sitting a nice cool beverage. I say, game on! haha.
I gotta admit, that was a pretty fucking funny post Steve, now fuck-off! :-0